Trump is Kruschev reborn: beware, American voters

View attachment 88411

Come on Jake, this is more you.

I think Jake could be in the Male Menopause.

M129-00111_Male_menopause.jpg

Kruschev, first to put a satellite in orbit, Hillary the last to learn how to use a server.

At least make an interesting thread Jake. Try when does Andrea Mitchell get to bang Hillary.

defcon4: necessarily a bad thing. You are bringing up all the buzz words from the libtard vocabulary just in one sentence. I like that.[/QUOTE]

Slavery is not a buzz word, and there is no defense for slavery then or now. You are saying that you, in true Alt Right fashion, you would take the labor and liberty of others for your own gain. That is what you would do now, if you could.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what the fascists called each other? Being one, you do, don't you?
What's with the personal attack, Faux Jake? You don't have counter argument, do you?
She supports fascistic principles, so, no, the attack is not personal. Are you a fascist, defcon4: do you believe in changing America back to the 1950s through the use of Big Government?
Actually, I would want to change America back to the era of the founding fathers. A freshly drawn up Constitution and patriotism.
With slavery and indentured servitude intact, and with women and minorities subservient to white males of wealth and property, I take it.
Sure. No issues with that. Indentured servants needed to start somewhere in the new world, no? Bringing up slavery? Are you talking about British slavery? Subservient is not necessarily a bad thing. You are bringing up all the buzz words from the libtard vocabulary just in one sentence. I like that.
Slavery is not a buzz word, and there is no defense for slavery then or now. You admit you support sexism and indentured servitude. You are saying that you, in true Alt Right fashion, you would take the labor and liberty of others for your own gain. That is what you would do now, if you could. That will never happen.

All the Alt Right turkeys are now running around the yard defending kruschev, and at least one wants slavery, indentured servitude, and the end of female enfranchisement.

defcon4: necessarily a bad thing. You are bringing up all the buzz words from the libtard vocabulary just in one sentence. I like that.

Slavery is not a buzz word, and there is no defense for slavery then or now. You are saying that you, in true Alt Right fashion, you would take the labor and liberty of others for your own gain. That is what you would do now, if you could.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Come on dude, your alt-left buzzwords are being tiresome and became meaningless. Slavery has been an accepted institution since before biblical times. The Persians had it, the jews had it, the Africans had it you can go back and research it. Then the time came to abolish the institution and it happened slowly but surely. Try to take a few history classes.

All the Alt Right turkeys are now running around the yard defending kruschev, and at least one wants slavery, indentured servitude, and the end of female enfranchisement.
When people take responsibility for their own lives and enter the labor force, their wages as sweatshop wages. What are those people if not indentured servants? Yes, they can quit and move on to another sweatshop wage job.
What you are doing is trolling dude. The lat-left, what you represent is desperate to throw the buzz words out in lack of counter argument.

defcon4: Come on dude, your alt-left buzzwords are being tiresome and became meaningless. Slavery has been an accepted institution since before biblical times. The Persians had it, the jews had it, the Africans had it you can go back and research it. Then the time came to abolish the institution and it happened slowly but surely. Try to take a few history classes.

Jake: That slavery was accepted does not mean that it should be acceptable in any society. Your comment at least demonstrate an immorality of character that supports such an institution; at worst a willingness to engage in it. No, no one America in their sane mind wants to go back to the "good old days" 1789.

You show at least some caution in dropping your defenses of indentured servitude and prohibition against female voting.

When people take responsibility for their own lives and enter the labor force, their wages as sweatshop wages. What are those people if not indentured servants? Yes, they can quit and move on to another sweatshop wage job.
What you are doing is trolling dude. The lat-left, what you represent is desperate to throw the buzz words out in lack of counter argument.
Note to Mod: defcon4 is trolling this thread on trump as kruschev. He accuses me of doing it when if act he condemns the capitalistic system as producing only "sweatshop wages" and that they are "indentured servants," the only proof being his opinion. defcon4 supports Trump, in part, because Trump supports Putin.

defcon4: Come on dude, your alt-left buzzwords are being tiresome and became meaningless. Slavery has been an accepted institution since before biblical times. The Persians had it, the jews had it, the Africans had it you can go back and research it. Then the time came to abolish the institution and it happened slowly but surely. Try to take a few history classes.

Jake: That slavery was accepted does not mean that it should be acceptable in any society. Your comment at least demonstrate an immorality of character that supports such an institution; at worst a willingness to engage in it. No, no one America in their sane mind wants to go back to the "good old days" 1789.

You show at least some caution in dropping your defenses of indentured servitude and prohibition against female voting.
Dude, I am not dropping anything. When the alt-left was non existent everything was great. All the malcontents were wallowing in their misery without a nationwide platform to whine "it's not fair....it's not fair..." You as the mouthpiece of the alt-left feel very miserable... knock yourself out as much as I care.

Dude, I am not dropping anything. When the alt-left was non existent everything was great. All the malcontents were wallowing in their mystery without a nationwide platform to whine "it's not fair....it's not fair..." You as the mouthpiece of the alt-left feel very miserable... knock yourself out as much as I care.
Slavery was never great, defcon. You don't seem awake because you are not making sense. Go get a cup of Alt Right coffee.

In the meantime, when your head is clearer, you can respond to Trump as a bombastic American recreation of Kruschev.

Note to Mod: defcon4 is trolling this thread on trump as kruschev. He accuses me of doing it when if act he condemns the capitalistic system as producing only "sweatshop wages" and that they are "indentured servants," the only proof being his opinion. defcon4 supports Trump, in part, because Trump supports Putin.
What is your problem? As the conversation develops I answer your questions. How is that trolling? Are you so desperate that you cry foul every time you lose a debate? Have at it then on your own....talk to yourself...

What is your problem? As the conversation develops I answer your questions. How is that trolling? Are you so desperate that you cry foul every time you lose a debate? Have at it then on your own....talk to yourself...
You can't slither away. You don't answer the questions, you troll. You know that Trump is bombastic, will say anything, just like Hillary, to get elected. Neither will keep their promises. Neither are qualified to be president. Vote Johnson.

Apparently Jake is happy when the Communists are being aggressive towards America. He probably senses a takeover and is pissing his pants in anticipation.

Forum List

Back