Trump is Kruschev reborn: beware, American voters

He, indeependent, is who you should vote for if you do want cheap labor.

He has no intention of doing anything about shutting off immigration.

Jake darling, you always refer to The Donald as Comrade Donald, how can he be a Fascist and a Communist?

Jake darling, you always refer to The Donald as Comrade Donald, how can he be a Fascist and a Communist?
Do you know what the fascists called each other? Being one, you do, don't you?

What's with the personal attack, Faux Jake? You don't have counter argument, do you?

Stop attempting to start an argument with me :meow:

How can The Donald be both Benito Mussolini and Nikita Khrushchev?

What's with the personal attack, Faux Jake? You don't have counter argument, do you?
She supports fascistic principles, so, no, the attack is not personal. Are you a fascist, defcon4: do you believe in changing America back to the 1950s through the use of Big Government?

She supports fascistic principles, so, no, the attack is not personal. Are you a fascist, defcon4: do you believe in changing America back to the 1950s through the use of Big Government?
Actually, I would want to change America back to the era of the founding fathers. A freshly drawn up Constitution and patriotism.

We know that Comrade Donald is a great admirer of Nikita Kruschev, the post WII USSR cold warrior and leader of Russian imperialism. Kent Jackson Fetzer of Salt Lake City shows us why we should be very wary of a Red Donnie Two Times presidency.

"Contemplating the contingent ramifications of a Donald Trump presidency, I reflected back on a crucial episode in our nation's history. I chose as a template for comparison the Cuban Missile Crisis into which to insert my hypothetical commander in chief. Fraught with danger, this was a time when the world teetered on the brink of nuclear Armageddon. A collective breath was held as tense negotiations narrowly averted disaster.

Then it dawned on me — the more fitting role for my comparison was on the other side. Nikita Khrushchev was a bombastic braggadocio with a penchant for theatrics. His myopic nationalism and notorious unpredictability were dangerously destabilizing and a threat to world peace. Enamored with himself, he put his stilted vision of national glory ahead of humanitarian considerations. His supercilious ego, pompous displays, vituperative attacks and brash style may have mesmerized the masses, but he was far from being the champion they perceived."

Letter: Trump reminds me of Khrushchev

Come to think of it, I could see Donald Trump take off his shoe to pound on a table in a blustery fit of pique. Naturally given to spectacle, he fits the bill for entertainer extraordinaire, but he has no business as the leader of the free world.
Now you're trying to sway voters to Trumps side? I had hoped you would come around...

The society in the Western world was better in the 1950s, people had manners and were more sophisticated, women were like Gracy Kelly and men were like Cary Grant and everyone drank Cocktails.

Sup Jake? I mean other than your brown shirt....

Sup Jake? I mean other than your brown shirt....
It's a Trumpen youth. :)

upload_2016-9-5_21-12-16.png

Come on Jake, this is more you.

Actually, I would want to change America back to the era of the founding fathers. A freshly drawn up Constitution and patriotism.
With slavery and indentured servitude intact, and with women and minorities subservient to white males of wealth and property, I take it.

We know that Comrade Donald is a great admirer of Nikita Kruschev, the post WII USSR cold warrior and leader of Russian imperialism. Kent Jackson Fetzer of Salt Lake City shows us why we should be very wary of a Red Donnie Two Times presidency.

"Contemplating the contingent ramifications of a Donald Trump presidency, I reflected back on a crucial episode in our nation's history. I chose as a template for comparison the Cuban Missile Crisis into which to insert my hypothetical commander in chief. Fraught with danger, this was a time when the world teetered on the brink of nuclear Armageddon. A collective breath was held as tense negotiations narrowly averted disaster.

Then it dawned on me — the more fitting role for my comparison was on the other side. Nikita Khrushchev was a bombastic braggadocio with a penchant for theatrics. His myopic nationalism and notorious unpredictability were dangerously destabilizing and a threat to world peace. Enamored with himself, he put his stilted vision of national glory ahead of humanitarian considerations. His supercilious ego, pompous displays, vituperative attacks and brash style may have mesmerized the masses, but he was far from being the champion they perceived."

Letter: Trump reminds me of Khrushchev

Come to think of it, I could see Donald Trump take off his shoe to pound on a table in a blustery fit of pique. Naturally given to spectacle, he fits the bill for entertainer extraordinaire, but he has no business as the leader of the free world.
Now you're trying to sway voters to Trumps side? I had hoped you would come around...
You are out of step with the last sentence, but then again you are an admirer of Putin, Russia, and Trump.

The society in the Western world was better in the 1950s, people had manners and were more sophisticated, women were like Gracy Kelly and men were like Cary Grant and everyone drank Cocktails.
Tell the full story, not the magical myth.

With slavery and indentured servitude intact, and with women and minorities subservient to white males of wealth and property, I take it.
Sure. No issues with that. Indentured servants needed to start somewhere in the new world, no? Bringing up slavery? Are you talking about British slavery? Subservient is not necessarily a bad thing. You are bringing up all the buzz words from the libtard vocabulary just in one sentence. I like that.

I can understand why Russia thought a cyber war against the US could work well. Hillary certainly showed the government is very lax on security.

Forum List

Back