Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

They initially sent campers home and some counselors home,

Why did you omit "sent campers home"
Because I thought you were speaking of children with Covid-19. Because you stated that Covid-19 raged through the camp full of children like a wildfire. You are now changing your argument? Did you forget what you said? Did you forget which thread you are posting in.

Nice try, you stated that covid-19 raged through a children's camp like a wildfire. You have yet to even show one word from your source that says a child had covid-19 let alone the whole camp like you stated.

I understand how it is a better choice on your part to ignore your previous stupidity and hope that I will not continue to point it out. It is what you stated, it is what I am responding to. Now show us you are not simply a moron poorly parroting something misunderstood based on your strong emotional ties to your opinion.

Because COVID isnt that deadly. Yes people will die, but not THAT many.
135,000 dead in just 4 months says yea...it is "that deadly"
That is a teeny tiny fraction of our population, therefore it is that deadly.
It's ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD PEOPLE

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
We know that figure is grossely exaggerated. Almost half of all deaths are in nursing home patients.
BriPat is an example of a good Trump supporter, dumb as a stump. Intelligent, educated people do not support Trump. The irony of Trump wanting to educate anyone.

BriPat obliterated your dishonest left wing spin. Since he destroyed you with facts you went full libtard and deflected.
Whoa, BluesLegend, that is pretty tough talk for a wussy, dumb guy.

LOL keep talking lib, it reflects perfectly on YOU.
Dumb guys laugh when they do not understand things. I am sure you laugh a lot

Yawn, that's all you got?

I understand how it is a better choice on your part to ignore your previous stupidity and hope that I will not continue to point it out. It is what you stated, it is what I am responding to. Now show us you are not simply a moron poorly parroting something misunderstood based on your strong emotional ties to your opinion.

Missouri summer camp closes after 82 kids, staffers infected ...
www.foxnews.com › missouri-summer-camp-closes-after-...

14 hours ago - Summer camp officials in Stone County, Mo., took precautions against the coronavirus – but 82 campers, counselors and staff tested positive for the virus ...

“As your Kamper returns home, we recommend that you consider a 14-day self-quarantine for your child and monitor for symptoms of COVID-19,” Rebecca Duncan, the camp’s health services director, reportedly wrote to parents.

Thirty-one people tested positive while at the Kanakuk K-2 camp and the rest tested positive after they went home,

Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall.

Now I am sure Trump is crazy.

He knows the more education anyone has the less likely they would vote for him.

He is screwing himself by forcing any education before the November election.
He can't force it.

14 hours ago - Summer camp officials in Stone County, Mo., took precautions against the coronavirus – but 82 campers, counselors and staff tested positive for the virus ...
You stated Camp Ozark, you linked to a CNN article about Camp Ozark. Thank you for proving you lied to us. Now you want to start a new argument about another camp? Ignoring what you already said. This simply proves you are wrong and madly searching google for a lifeline.

Stupidity at it's best, thank you, "meaningless gene".

Thirty-one people tested positive while at the Kanakuk K-2 camp and the rest tested positive after they went home,
You stated children got infected at Camp Ozark, this is not that camp. Further, this simply states they tested postive at camp. It does not state that they were infected by anyone at the camp. Another lousy story found on google which you madly look through trying to prove your bigoted opinion.

You stated Camp Ozark, you linked to a CNN article about Camp Ozark. Thank you for proving you lied to us.
I've learned the mo of people like you. They question every detail of what you post, So I started out with my JV post, to see how you would react, and just like I expected, you took the bait and ran with it.

That's when I threw out my "A" game, and set the hook. I had to actually go two pages deep on google to get the JV post.

just google summer camp and coronavirus and see for yourself.

What happens with schools should be left to the local governments not the Feds. Trump is way out of bounds and any honest conservative would agree with that.
Trump is blackmailing states to reopen their schools even if in complete violation of CDC guidelines.

Threatening to cut off government aid, and to deport their students if they don't open.
The theory that there's any danger from schools reopening is pure horseshit. Kids under the age of 18 can't even get the disease, moron.
Wow the level of ignorance you keep yourself in never ceases to amaze me

PC horseshit.
It’s ok to admit your wrong
BriPat admitted that he sucks in a previous post.
Wrong, moron. I admitted you think I suck.

What happens with schools should be left to the local governments not the Feds. Trump is way out of bounds and any honest conservative would agree with that.
Trump is blackmailing states to reopen their schools even if in complete violation of CDC guidelines.

Threatening to cut off government aid, and to deport their students if they don't open.
The theory that there's any danger from schools reopening is pure horseshit. Kids under the age of 18 can't even get the disease, moron.

PC horseshit.
I thought that was a long established fact. But I guess his awareness of it is a good thing
It's been long established that you're a jackass.

“As your Kamper returns home, we recommend that you consider a 14-day self-quarantine for your child and monitor for symptoms of COVID-19,” Rebecca Duncan, the camp’s health services director, reportedly wrote to parents.

That still doesn't prove your point. They all could have had it before they got there.

You stated children got infected at Camp Ozark, this is not that camp. Further, this simply states they tested postive at camp. It does not state that they were infected by anyone at the camp. Another lousy story found on google which you madly look through trying to prove your bigoted opinion.
That was my JV post. I had to go two pages into google just to find it. After you put your foot in your mouth, I posted what I was originally going to, from the first gokogle hit.

Thanks for playing.

I've learned the mo of people like you. They question every detail of what you post, So I started out with my JV post, to see how you would react, and just like I expected, you took the bait and ran with it.

That's when I threw out my "A" game, and set the hook. I had to actually go two pages deep on google to get the JV post.

just google summer camp and coronavirus and see for yourself.
right, I took the bait, show us in any article where they state a child got sick. Other than the headline, which is vague, the articles, both of your links, do not say any children got sick. They are specific though, stating people and workers. Why is it they do not state children got corona virus? Counselors and Workers! But no children. Now you think you proved something by finding another article after searching over a hour?

So, quote your article, where it says children were transmitting as well as getting coron virus. Go ahead, genius.

Because COVID isnt that deadly. Yes people will die, but not THAT many.
135,000 dead in just 4 months says yea...it is "that deadly"
That is a teeny tiny fraction of our population, therefore it is that deadly.
It's ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD PEOPLE

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
We know that figure is grossely exaggerated. Almost half of all deaths are in nursing home patients.
BriPat is an example of a good Trump supporter, dumb as a stump. Intelligent, educated people do not support Trump. The irony of Trump wanting to educate anyone.

BriPat obliterated your dishonest left wing spin. Since he destroyed you with facts you went full libtard and deflected.
Whoa, BluesLegend, that is pretty tough talk for a wussy, dumb guy.

LOL keep talking lib, it reflects perfectly on YOU.
Dumb guys laugh when they do not understand things. I am sure you laugh a lot

Yawn, that's all you got?
I am the most clever, witty, silver tongued human in the world. I could demolish you with a barrage of insults and verbal jabs exposing you for the despicable, immoral, unethical person you are. But it would be a waste because you are too f##king stupid to grasp my intelligence and wit.

PC horseshit.
I thought that was a long established fact. But I guess his awareness of it is a good thing
It's been long established that you're a jackass.
Wow, good one. You got me!

Flag on the play. Illegal use of DATA.
Hmmm, nope. He posted no data.
I follow New York numbers closely, and I know they didn't go up after the George Floyd protests. In fact the North East is either flat or going down, while the south is increasing on an exponential rate we haven't seen since march.
If case increases were tied to the protests, New York and Milwaukee should have gone up, as opposed to the south growing after their premature reopening.

Forum List

Back