Trump is not a conservative

Ivanka is bragging about stuff that Republicans don't usually stand for.

Trump has pulled the Republican Party to the left.

He's balanced the party, more libertarian in general I would say. Mainly doing things Reagan was doing, even to the point of avoiding wars and hitting abusers with tariffs (Reagan hit Japan with 100% during his time).

Ivanka and Jared are leftbats who need to be banished from the Oval Office.

That said, it was the Bushes and their neocon toadies who swerved the party far to the left.....Trump might be just slightly to the right of them.

Total horseshit i'm an extremely conservative Republican and i'm going to happily vote for President Trump on November 3rd :smoke: Ivanka is just talking for herself she doesn't have any say over policy :smoke:

While what you say is true, Trump has also undone more regressive liberal policy than any republicrat in my lifetime, and has not allowed the global collectivists to undermine our sovereignty in any way.

Plus anyone who is so loathed by leftist parasites has to be someone of decent caliber.

Examples?
The debt, caving on the absurd budgets, spending shitloads on the Pentagon when wringing out all the waste and bringing the troops home would achieve the same ends, caving on his promise to bust up NATO, still allowing the nitwit Kushner to be an advisor....Just off the top pf my head.

Total horseshit i'm an extremely conservative Republican and i'm going to happily vote for President Trump on November 3rd :smoke: Ivanka is just talking for herself she doesn't have any say over policy :smoke:

I heard nothing in her speech that was troublesome.

I heard nothing in her speech that was troublesome.
I'm just saying i don't think she has any say over policy :smoke:

The debt, caving on the absurd budgets, spending shitloads on the Pentagon when wringing out all the waste and bringing the troops home would achieve the same ends, caving on his promise to bust up NATO, still allowing the nitwit Kushner to be an advisor....Just off the top pf my head.

Cutting out Pentagon waste would kill too many prized pigs the republicrats use for enrichment. Maybe he will address that after he wins in 2020, along with the spending issues elsewhere.

Regardless, he has not increased our military footprint, like every other POTUS before him. In fact he's done some good in reducing it. Personally I'd like to take our tanks out of Europe and put them on the southern border.

Forum List

Back