Trump is not a conservative

One has to wonder just how these Leftist become so confused about realty ....

It's the Fake News MSM ...

They are to blame along with the Sheeple who believe what they post.
Speaking as a non-leftist, I wonder how it is that you cannot recognize how badly that the Bushes and their neocon henchmen have dragged the nation so far to the left, that a life-long democrat like Trump could now be considered "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).

Not for nothing, you of course realize that to govern, one has to get elected.
A hard core conservative simply can not win enough of the country to win.

Purity tests lead to continual loses.
Strawman argument...Nobody said anything about purity...You either have governing principles or you don't.

Speaking as a non-leftist, I wonder how it is that you cannot recognize how badly that the Bushes and their neocon henchmen have dragged the nation so far to the left, that a life-long democrat like Trump could now be considered "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).

Strawman argument...Nobody said anything about purity...You either have governing principles or you don't.

All of your posts suggest it.

whatever

whatever

Its okay
I'm a hard core conservative in theory
In theory, watches while somebody else governs.

whatever

Its okay
You're watching right now while a democrat governs, and jizzing all over yourself about how allegedly "conservative" he is, like Obama's boot lappers.

You're exactly the kind of complacent and weak "conservative" that got the party where it is today.

whatever

Its okay
You're watching right now while a democrat governs, and jizzing all over yourself about how allegedly "conservative" he is, like Obama's boot lappers.

You're exactly the kind of complacent and weak "conservative" that got the party where it is today.

Thank you!

whatever

Its okay

So i guess you're voting Libertarian on November 3rd huh? :smoke:

Well, our president WAS a Democrat before he decided to run for office. So there's THAT.
Populist, I'd say.

I read he jettisoned everything important to religious conservatives
The so-called "religious conservatives" went left on their own and joined the Democrats' labor unions as "hard-working Christians."

Whores and roofers. Guy rapes a girl, swings a hammer, puts a roof over her head, and provides for her kids.

They hold education to be a sin, and in many cases it is, as far as law or medicine goes: the kids all gotta be circumcised by law and have their wisdom teeth pulled, used to be the tonsils, too, until the doctors were forced against their will, compelled, tortured, and punished to back off from the routine mandatory tonsillectomies they imposed without a second's remorse for the needless destruction they caused to the human immune system to enhance their future wealth from the treatment of even more diseases.

whatever

Its okay

Haven't voted since 2000....A waste of time with these "choices".

whatever

Its okay

I am thinking that the purity test, was not a strawman argument.

whatever

Its okay

I didn't vote against anything, except re-election of judges and new taxes....Nobody presents me anything to be in favor of that meets my criteria, so I don't bother.

whatever

Its okay

I didn't vote against anything, except re-election of judges and new taxes....Nobody presents me anything to be in favor of that meets my criteria, so I don't bother.

The exact definition of purity test

Speaking as a non-leftist, I wonder how it is that you cannot recognize how badly that the Bushes and their neocon henchmen have dragged the nation so far to the left,

WTH makes you think I don't ....

that a life-long democrat like Trump could now be considered "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).
How about reality ....

How about action?

How about Trump's policies over the last 4 years.

This reality is a little more than just a fake news headline you know .....
Trump was living in the NY bubble. He had to play the game. Watch his old interviews. He was never a Democrat. Not in spirit

He now lives in the alt-fact rightwing bubble and dables in QAnon games.

whatever

Its okay

The exact definition of purity test
That's your definition of a purity test.

Not my fault that the "mainstream" candidates suck out loud.

whatever

Its okay

I don't think Ted Cruz would have beaten Hillary Clinton in 2016 :icon_rolleyes:

whatever

Its okay

I don't think Ted Cruz would have beaten Hillary Clinton in 2016 :icon_rolleyes:
All the polls indicated that Rand Paul probably would have....He might have had a 5% chance of getting me to register and vote.....But the party went for a populist democrat.

Oh well, you boy won without me.

Forum List

Back