Trump is not a conservative

Ivanka and Jared are leftbats who need to be banished from the Oval Office.

That said, it was the Bushes and their neocon toadies who swerved the party far to the left.....Trump might be just slightly to the right of them.

The Bush aristocracy certainly made the party more leftwing in an authoritarian sense, pushing federal law against faggot wedding that we needed to waste time on even less than we need to worry about liberal worms aborting their babies. They were no friends of the second amendment, but at least not openly hostile towards it. They refused to fight MMGW nonsense and armed the swamp with powers no government should have. They definitely promoted global government which undermines our nation, and left our southern border open to invasion. They were only slightly better than the Kennedy Klan, but one might argue the Manson Family was also.

One has to wonder just how these Leftist become so confused about realty ....

It's the Fake News MSM ...

They are to blame along with the Sheeple who believe what they post.
Speaking as a non-leftist, I wonder how it is that you cannot recognize how badly that the Bushes and their neocon henchmen have dragged the nation so far to the left, that a life-long democrat like Trump could now be considered "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).

Speaking as a non-leftist, I wonder how it is that you cannot recognize how badly that the Bushes and their neocon henchmen have dragged the nation so far to the left, that a life-long democrat like Trump could now be considered "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).

It means that he has governed as a non-political normal sensible person.

Speaking as a non-leftist, I wonder how it is that you cannot recognize how badly that the Bushes and their neocon henchmen have dragged the nation so far to the left,

WTH makes you think I don't ....

that a life-long democrat like Trump could now be considered "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).
How about reality ....

How about action?

How about Trump's policies over the last 4 years.

This reality is a little more than just a fake news headline you know .....

Eisenhower,Nixon and Ford were Liberal Republicans also ;)

It means that he has governed as a democrat.....Shifting the Overton window far over to the left side doesn't change this.

Not for nothing, you of course realize that to govern, one has to get elected.
A hard core conservative simply can not win enough of the country to win.

Purity tests lead to continual loses.

Eisenhower,Nixon and Ford were Liberal Republicans also ;)
Nixon and Ford were embarrassments, and Eisenhower got eaten by the swamp.

Not something I'd want to cheer about.

Speaking as a non-leftist, I wonder how it is that you cannot recognize how badly that the Bushes and their neocon henchmen have dragged the nation so far to the left,

WTH makes you think I don't ....

that a life-long democrat like Trump could now be considered "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).
How about reality ....

How about action?

How about Trump's policies over the last 4 years.

This reality is a little more than just a fake news headline you know .....
Trump was living in the NY bubble. He had to play the game. Watch his old interviews. He was never a Democrat. Not in spirit

It means that he has governed as a democrat.....Shifting the Overton window far over to the left side doesn't change this.

Disagree completely.

Forum List

Back