Trump is now promising 'health insurance for all Americans'

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Obamacare repeal: Trump pledges 'health insurance for all' - BBC News

"We're going to have insurance for everybody. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us."

It's not? Everyone will get health insurance regardless of their ability to pay? Because someone else will pay for it?

All you Trump supporters on board?

The stunned silence this thread will elicit will be a thunderously loud statement of where the Trumptards are on this issue.

Unlike them, I'm happy to state my position: If Trump fulfills this promise, which also includes the promise that health insurance will be simpler and cheaper,

I'll be first to praise him. Trump's promise, on its face, is a LIBERAL promise. lol, ouch.

Ryan is behind the proposal, and McConnell is moving to accept it.

Have an up and down vote, and the bill will pass.

So much for the "everyone is going to fuckin DIE" rhetoric, ey?

Trump said everyone is going to be "beautifully covered". His exact words.

Under TrumpCare, you will get tired of being healthy all the time.

Trump said everyone is going to be "beautifully covered". His exact words.

Under TrumpCare, you will get tired of being healthy all the time.

We'll all be sick of it. We'll be so sick and tired of being healthy we'll be sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Then we move on to Universal Food. A Rump Steak in every pot. We'll all be fed up with it.

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,” while also vowing to force drug companies to negotiate directly with the government on prices in Medicare and Medicaid.

And here comes the bombshell:

Trump declined to reveal specifics...

There's a shocker, huh?

Trump is a huckster. He waits for someone else to unveil a plan, and then he'll say, "That's the plan I was talking about!"

Okay, here's a promise right up there with Obama's $2500 promise. I expect all you pseudocons to hold Trump to it:

People covered under the law “can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better.

Bleev me.

“It’s not going to be their plan,” he said of people covered under the current law. “It’ll be another plan. But they’ll be beautifully covered. I don’t want single-payer. What I do want is to be able to take care of people,” he said Saturday.

Beautifully covered. In fairy dust? Golden rainments?

Or bullshit?

You'll be beautifully covered. And it won't add one dime to the deficit. And it will be much less expensive and much better. And it won't be single payer.

Now, to make this work, we just have to figure out how to get all the poor people into these railroad cars...

"I tole ya he'd get the trains running on time!"

I hear conservatives are in turmoil, jumping off tall buildings and such.

Yep, there will be a mandate. How about that! And single payer mandate will give you much cheaper, more accessible, and better health care than before.

Do you see? HRC, who is dying, was the stalking hour for Trump. They both agreed that SP is the way to go.

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,” while also vowing to force drug companies to negotiate directly with the government on prices in Medicare and Medicaid.

And here comes the bombshell:

Trump declined to reveal specifics...

There's a shocker, huh?

Trump is a huckster. He waits for someone else to unveil a plan, and then he'll say, "That's the plan I was talking about!"

Okay, here's a promise right up there with Obama's $2500 promise. I expect all you pseudocons to hold Trump to it:

People covered under the law “can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better.

Bleev me.

“It’s not going to be their plan,” he said of people covered under the current law. “It’ll be another plan. But they’ll be beautifully covered. I don’t want single-payer. What I do want is to be able to take care of people,” he said Saturday.

Beautifully covered. In fairy dust? Golden rainments?

Or bullshit?

"Golden rainments" indeed. :eek:

We might want to explore what "beautifully covered" might mean. Especially from a guy addicted to WikiLeaks.

In 2003, the GOP Congress and GOP President enacted a new trillion dollar medical entitlement program (Medicare Part D), and they did not pay for it. It was piled onto our national debt.

They needed the senior vote in 2004. That's why they did it.

Buried in that law was a prohibition against negotiating drug prices with Big Pharma.

That's one of the reasons why I laugh my ass off whenever some hack programmed dipshit blames only the Democrats for our fiscal problems.

Forum List

Back