Trump is now promising 'health insurance for all Americans'

We already get a massive tax exemption for employer sponsored health insurance.

That is one of the leading causes of rising health care costs. It needs to go away.

Tax credits, deductions, and exemptions are fucking murdering the economy.

That is one of THE stupidest remarks I've ever read in here. And that is saying something.

Please, Mr Keynes, elaborate on how tax exemptions are murdering the economy and/or Health Care Costs.
Way ahead of you: The Miracle

You poor dumb pseudocons are so far off the conservative reservation, you've never actually been on it. No wonder a huckster like Trump was able to lead you even further into Dumbshit Country.

No mandate is fine. Force anything on me and Trump can go fuck himself.

A huge tax credit for buying insurance, which is supposedly in at least some of the GOP plans, is the mandate reconfigured.
I will wait for the bill. This board has been all over the place with supposed stories about this. I'll wait to see the changes before I jump to conclusions.

Everyone getting affordable insurance means that the taxpayers are going to have to pay to make it affordable to low income Americans...

...which to a great extent is what Obamacare does.
No, Obamacare made it expensive for most Americans. Fail analogy. But as I said, how bout we wait & see?

No, it didn't.
If that's your position this conversation is over. I deal in reality not make believe

That is one of the leading causes of rising health care costs. It needs to go away.

That is one of THE stupidest remarks I've ever read in here. And that is saying something.

Please, Mr Keynes, elaborate on how tax exemptions are murdering the economy and/or Health Care Costs.

You poor dumb pseudocons are so far off the conservative reservation, you've never actually been on it. No wonder a huckster like Trump was able to lead you even further into Dumbshit Country.

tl;dr

The lesser evil:

The ESI exclusion cost the federal government an estimated $260 billion in income and payroll taxes in 17 making it the single largest tax expenditure. Note, too, that the open-ended nature of the tax subsidy has likely increased health care costs by encouraging the purchase of more comprehensive health insurance policies with lower cost sharing or with less tightly managed care.

Replacing the ESI exclusion with a tax credit would equalize tax benefits across taxpayers in different tax brackets, as well as between those who get their insurance through their employers and those who obtain coverage from other sources. Making the credit refundable would extend that benefit to those whose tax liability falls below the value of the credit. And designing the credit so that it does not subsidize insurance on the margin (i.e., to be a fixed dollar amount as opposed to a percentage of the premium) could lower health care costs.

How does the tax exclusion for employer-sponsored health insurance work?

A huge tax credit for buying insurance, which is supposedly in at least some of the GOP plans, is the mandate reconfigured.
I will wait for the bill. This board has been all over the place with supposed stories about this. I'll wait to see the changes before I jump to conclusions.

Everyone getting affordable insurance means that the taxpayers are going to have to pay to make it affordable to low income Americans...

...which to a great extent is what Obamacare does.
No, Obamacare made it expensive for most Americans. Fail analogy. But as I said, how bout we wait & see?

No, it didn't.
If that's your position this conversation is over. I deal in reality not make believe
NYc is correct, and your are wrong, Gampa. The cost of health care flattened in the last six years, compared to the thirty before it.

But we can't have an honest discussion from your fake analysis.

The lesser evil:

The ESI exclusion cost the federal government an estimated $260 billion in income and payroll taxes in 17 making it the single largest tax expenditure. Note, too, that the open-ended nature of the tax subsidy has likely increased health care costs by encouraging the purchase of more comprehensive health insurance policies with lower cost sharing or with less tightly managed care.

Replacing the ESI exclusion with a tax credit would equalize tax benefits across taxpayers in different tax brackets, as well as between those who get their insurance through their employers and those who obtain coverage from other sources. Making the credit refundable would extend that benefit to those whose tax liability falls below the value of the credit. And designing the credit so that it does not subsidize insurance on the margin (i.e., to be a fixed dollar amount as opposed to a percentage of the premium) could lower health care costs.

Nothing in there backs up your juvenile assertions

tl;dr
Ah. I keep forgetting you pseudocons attention spans don't exceed 120 characters.

Try reading posts 1 and 47 in that topic.

The lesser evil:

How do you think the government makes up the difference for that $260 billion in tax exemptions it loses in revenues?

It raises tax rates.

People who support exemptions, deductions, and credits are bigger leeches than any welfare queen.

NYc is correct, and your are wrong, Gampa. The cost of health care flattened in the last six years, compared to the thirty before it.

You are just simply a lying sack of filthy dimocrap shit

From the Clinton News Network --

Health care costs rise by most in 32 years
Perhaps you noticed that ObamaCare more deeply entrenched the employer sponsored insurance. Now it is MANDATORY.

And costs went up.

Gee. Maybe that G5000 guy is onto something!

The lesser evil:

How do you think the government makes up the difference for that $260 billion in tax exemptions it loses in revenues?

It raises tax rates.

People who support exemptions, deductions, and credits are bigger leeches than any welfare queen.

yer a fucking imbecile

Perhaps you noticed that ObamaCare more deeply entrenched the employer sponsored insurance. Now it is MANDATORY.

And costs went up.

Not part of the discussion, scumbag. Your butt-buddy said Health Care costs flattened. Which was a lie.

What lie are you pushing now, scumbag??

Indeed....Trump is proposing, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE for all Americans.........The "entertainment" factor of this policy that we will soon see from right wingers, will be "unbelievable"......believe me.

The stunned silence this thread will elicit will be a thunderously loud statement of where the Trumptards are on this issue.

Unlike them, I'm happy to state my position: If Trump fulfills this promise, which also includes the promise that health insurance will be simpler and cheaper,

I'll be first to praise him. Trump's promise, on its face, is a LIBERAL promise. lol, ouch.

I've already said he was going to be slapped by the reality of the beast. It is going to change but it will not be completely repealed. My belief I that it will morph into a Medicare for all type system.

The stunned silence this thread will elicit will be a thunderously loud statement of where the Trumptards are on this issue.

Unlike them, I'm happy to state my position: If Trump fulfills this promise, which also includes the promise that health insurance will be simpler and cheaper,

I'll be first to praise him. Trump's promise, on its face, is a LIBERAL promise. lol, ouch.

I've already said he was going to be slapped by the reality of the beast. It is going to change but it will not be completely repealed. My belief I that it will morph into a Medicare for all type system.

And that's a system whose "beneficiaries" are required to pay for. Required. And if you don't do it they suck it out of your Social Security.

And costs went up.

Not part of the discussion, scumbag. Your butt-buddy said Health Care costs flattened. Which was a lie.

What lie are you pushing now, scumbag??
Hey Dumbshit. I've been against ObamaCare since day one. Try again.

Forum List

Back