Trump is now promising 'health insurance for all Americans'

Guess who supported repealing the Republican ban on negotiating drug prices?

Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

If that doesn't prove he's a fucking Muslim terrorist, I don't know what does.

If Trump plans to pour billions of tax dollars into the insurance industry, he better have some controls on them.

Go, trumpcare, go.
No mandate is fine. Force anything on me and Trump can go fuck himself.

A huge tax credit for buying insurance, which is supposedly in at least some of the GOP plans, is the mandate reconfigured.
We already get a massive tax exemption for employer sponsored health insurance.

That is one of the leading causes of rising health care costs. It needs to go away.

Tax credits, deductions, and exemptions are fucking murdering the economy.

So much for the "everyone is going to fuckin DIE" rhetoric, ey?

So much for not getting another massive government funded entitlement program. You lose.

So, let's see.....

You got your tits in a tangle because Trump wants to see EVERYBODY Insured?

Got it...

Did he say anything about, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan -- Period...." ??

dimocrap scum will be suicidal if Trump pulls it off.

Go, Donald, GO!!

Go, trumpcare, go.

A huge tax credit for buying insurance, which is supposedly in at least some of the GOP plans, is the mandate reconfigured.
I will wait for the bill. This board has been all over the place with supposed stories about this. I'll wait to see the changes before I jump to conclusions.

Everyone getting affordable insurance means that the taxpayers are going to have to pay to make it affordable to low income Americans...

...which to a great extent is what Obamacare does.

Just reading that article shows you how incoherent Trump is, just how much he doesn't know what he's talking about and how much he doesn't understand the issue.
  • Trump pledges "health insurance for all."
  • Trump says, "People covered under the law "can expect to have great health care."

The U.S. and its citizens/residents who obtain health care, by and large, already receive great health care! Is there some reason to think that the care provided will suddenly be sub-par? I don't think so.
People aren't having issues with their health care! They are complaining about health insurance! Throngs of people are not complaining about the health care they receive; they are complaining about various aspects of the insurance they must use to pay for the health care they receive or want to obtain!

So much for not getting another massive government funded entitlement program. You lose.
What makes you think I "lose", exactly?
Also, he said a while back he supported single payer, so why should anyone that followed him be upset?

You honestly think that millions of conservatives voted for Trump because FINALLY a Republican wanted single payer?

goddam that's funny.

Go, trumpcare, go.

I will wait for the bill. This board has been all over the place with supposed stories about this. I'll wait to see the changes before I jump to conclusions.

Everyone getting affordable insurance means that the taxpayers are going to have to pay to make it affordable to low income Americans...

he might make mexico pay for it

Go, trumpcare, go.

No, Obamacare made it expensive for most Americans. Fail analogy. But as I said, how bout we wait & see?

We already get a massive tax exemption for employer sponsored health insurance.

That is one of the leading causes of rising health care costs. It needs to go away.

Tax credits, deductions, and exemptions are fucking murdering the economy.

That is one of THE stupidest remarks I've ever read in here. And that is saying something.

Please, Mr Keynes, elaborate on how tax exemptions are murdering the economy and/or Health Care Costs.

And don't confuse Health Care with Insurance. Can't have that. Don't conflate the two

You are a seriously stupid -- something. Not quite human, though

My guess is that the Trump plan will be 90% Obamacare, just with the pieces rearranged to make it look like something different.

What makes you think I "lose", exactly?
Also, he said a while back he supported single payer, so why should anyone that followed him be upset?

You honestly think that millions of conservatives voted for Trump because FINALLY a Republican wanted single payer?

goddam that's funny.
I didn't imply that at all. No wonder they say you are delusional.

Trump is slowly leading the pseudocons into the Democratic camp. I've said that quite a few times on this forum. And here's evidence of another step.

"It's okay if Trump does it!"

Go, trumpcare, go.

No, Obamacare made it expensive for most Americans. Fail analogy. But as I said, how bout we wait & see?

No, it didn't.

Forum List

Back