Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Syndi, you are denying reality.

Plus of course you’re denying that Potato allegedly took showers with his then relatively young daughter and that he sniffs women’s and girls’ hair and that he inappropriately touches young girls.

To respond to that claim with your bogus claim of “failing” is to deny those claims.

Give honesty a chance, someday, Syndi.
IMG_2419.JPG
IMG_2418.JPG

Trump can tell any lies he wants about DeSantis
DeSantis is afraid to tell the truth about Trump

Puts him at a disadvantage
As is so often the case, Leftwhiner deliberately but incorrectly spins things with a lie.

It is not that DeSantis is “afraid” to tell the truth. There’s, of course, zero factual support for Leftwhiner’s misuse of that word.

It is instead far more likely that DeSantis chooses not to get down in the mud with such campaign rhetoric. (Apparently, DeSantis has adopted Reagan’s 11th commandment advice.)

I suspect that Trump is relying too heavily on his old schtick. I suspect that this time around, Trump will get burned for such slovenly campaign rhetoric.

You have seen this move before: Remember when Trump threatened to reveal Ted Cruz’s supposed affairs? When he accused Ben Carson of being a child molester? When he falsely claimed that Jeb liked “Mexican illegals” because his wife is one? When he alleged that Mika Brzezinski was bleeding from her face after plastic surgery? When he retweeted someone who used a #PedoBiden hashtag? Etc. Etc. Etc.

And yet an array of people who gleefully supported Trump for president—twice!—despite this decades-long pattern of behavior are now Very Concerned about his nastiness.

Byron York, the Washington Examiner’s saddest Trump lickspittle, lamented that Trump is going “lower and lower.” Former editor for Trump fan-blog American Greatness Pedro Gonzalez is now under the impression that his one-time hero is “unserious” and acting based on his “insecurities.” (You don’t say!) Claremonster and miniature tough boi Dave Reaboi called it bottom-feeder stuff.

Con't:

Yet the most trenchant rebuke of Trump’s antics came from DeSantis himself, who lashed out at a press conference saying “I don’t spend my time trying to smear other Republicans.”

“Other Republicans.”

And therein lies the rub.

DeSantis and his stans aren’t upset that the former president issued an exaggerated personal attack unbecoming of his status. Had Trump dredged up an old drinking photo of Eric Swalwell or Chuck Schumer or a pic of Mitt Romney with a milk mustache cavorting with younger women, and made unfounded claims targeting them with Qanon dog whistles about ephebophilia—well! That would be one thing. He might even get some retweets about how such bon mots, are, to be sure, indecorous—but can be understood as merely being the middle finger the elites deserve.

You see Conservatism Inc. is only upset because Trump smeared their precious. The guy they all hope and pray will lead them into a glorious post-Trump future, filled with corporate tax cuts, lib owning, and election victories.

Lol, you're such a liar. It's proven it was over his mantle. You represent your party well.

Guess it proves he couldn’t stand Clinton

But Epstein and Trump were BFFs
They had the same taste in women

Watching DeSantis supporters who were once Trump supporters finally admitting that Trump is the king of all groomers after Trump called DeSantis a groomer is quite an experience.

Just keep in mind Kamaho called Biden a racist in the debates and she ended up as his VP... :itsok:

Lol, Clinton went to Epstein's Island over 15 times. Even ditched he security to do it.

Sure he did

Trump buddied with Epstein in Palm Beach and NYC and bragged how they were both ladies men

As is so often the case, Leftwhiner deliberately but incorrectly spins things with a lie.

It is not that DeSantis is “afraid” to tell the truth. There’s, of course, zero factual support for Leftwhiner’s misuse of that word.

It is instead far more likely that DeSantis chooses not to get down in the mud with such campaign rhetoric. (Apparently, DeSantis has adopted Reagan’s 11th commandment advice.)

I suspect that Trump is relying too heavily on his old schtick. I suspect that this time around, Trump will get burned for such slovenly campaign rhetoric.

Trump is gearing up his usual nonsense about his political opponents…….silly names, childish insults, conspiracies he read on the internet.

DeSantis is afraid of MAGA and is afraid to strike back by calling out Trump’s stolen election lies, Jan 6, COVID failures, offensive behavior

Forum List

Back