Trump Is Posting Attacks On Well-Respected Republicans Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA) And Ron DeSantis (FL)

C2604F43-7BE0-4C52-B436-F19530529D44_jpe-2429453.JPG
I'll bring your tissues.....
1668182251928.png

And those people would be? (I'm an eternal optimist...believing you might actually back up any of your 'claims' with evidence....:heehee: )
Just about every Blue Mayor of every Blue Shithole in the US.
Of course, you could be one of those thugs that like having open season every day.

Trump has been saying for the last several weeks he would stick to his platform and not attack anyone.
If he becomes unhinged, I would encourage DeSantis to run because attacks don't make him lose his cool.
If you can find something where Trump said that, please share.

I found this, which is interesting....

Mark Levin defended Trump, saying that he was not responsible for Tuesday's fizzle. He went on to warn Republicans not to attack rising star DeSantis....

Apparently, Trump started attacking DeSantis even before the polls closed in Florida. Sheesh.

If you can find something where Trump said that, please share.

I found this, which is interesting....

Mark Levin defended Trump, saying that he was not responsible for Tuesday's fizzle. He went on to warn Republicans not to attack rising star DeSantis....

Apparently, Trump started attacking DeSantis even before the polls closed in Florida. Sheesh.

It's an interview on YouTube.
I do not save Links.
I was hoping Trump would grow up a bit.

DeSantis and FLA had a clean election.

Youngkin is a disaster who sat picking his butt while machines in VA he was supposed to clean up stole two House seats...

Too funny.

And completely meaningless.

But I'm ready to make a forum donation agreement with anyone here that DeSantis will lose if nominated.

Care to take a piece of that?
Um, what are your odds? From the post you replied to, I can 3-to-one odds at Predictit. I have lots of money bet there.

Really, if you want to bet, you should go to predictit and bet $850 that Trump will win. You will win over $3500. There are some fees.

So far the story is everywhere with no claims anything was hacked.

I like Indy. I try to like everyone.

It's not always easy to find a link for something you have personally heard.

I get ya, but he has never once, ever, provided a link to support a claim he has made.

It is one thing to every now and then not find something, but it is another thing to never once back up a claim made.

I get ya, but he has never once, ever, provided a link to support a claim he has made.

It is one thing to every now and then not find something, but it is another thing to never once back up a claim made.
Yeah, I just post actual videos.
You claim to be erudite, so I rely on you to get your lazy fingers to check out AP News and Reuters.

Forum List

Back