Trump Is Posting Attacks On Well-Respected Republicans Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA) And Ron DeSantis (FL)

If you can't find it, you can't expect others to.
All I could find is that Trump is sticking to his Truth Social platform, instead of going back to Twitter.

I could find nothing where he said he would not attack fellow Republicans.

No biggy.

One thing I find consistent here...people who can't handle a Link always disagree with its contents.
The only way to know something is making a valid point is to follow the news everyday and USMB is not a news site.

There has been no link to disagree with.

Youngkin's in the bag for the Swamp.

How do you not know this?
I live in Virginia.

Here is what he did on Day One...

In September, he required males to use male bathrooms...

What has he done that is Swamp like? Please be specific and provide a source.

Thank you,
Jim

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Still not seeing any evidence you aren't lying about the fat loser donating to black schools. What black schools?
$250 million per year.

cc: Indeependent

DeSantis and FLA had a clean election.

Youngkin is a disaster who sat picking his butt while machines in VA he was supposed to clean up stole two House seats...

You have a point. I was very disappointed to have to stick my paper ballot into a Dominion tabulator when I voted at the polls. It went "ding," indicating it counted something.

There were also two Wifi networks inside the voting building (I checked signals right next to the voting machine). These signals were not present outside just 10 feet away. Just saying.

The two candidates I voted for won by wide margins, though, as usual. Very Red here.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
You have a point. I was very disappointed to have to stick my paper ballot into a Dominion tabulator when I voted at the polls. It went "ding," indicating it counted something.

There were also two Wifi networks inside the voting building (I checked signals right next to the voting machine). These signals were not present outside just 10 feet away. Just saying.

The two candidates I voted for won by wide margins, though, as usual. Very Red here.

Spannberger and wexman sp? were machine chosen

Bank on it

Push for full audit of both

Um, what are your odds? From the post you replied to, I can 3-to-one odds at Predictit. I have lots of money bet there.

Really, if you want to bet, you should go to predictit and bet $850 that Trump will win. You will win over $3500. There are some fees.
No odds.

You can take a piece of up to a $100 donation to the forum.

If DeSantis gets the nomination and wins the national, I'll donate up to $100 to the forum.

If he doesn't get the nomination, or gets it and loses the national, you donate up to $100 to the forum.

Get it?

How much do you wish to commit?

I live in Virginia.

Here is what he did on Day One...

In September, he required males to use male bathrooms...

What has he done that is Swamp like? Please be specific and provide a source.

Thank you,
Jim
None of the meaningless/superficial actions you describe have anything to do with opposing The Swamp to which he owes his fealty.

They're window dressing for rubes.

Virginia rubes it would seem; so easily fooled/distracted.

No odds.

You can take a piece of up to a $100 donation to the forum.

If DeSantis gets the nomination and wins the national, I'll donate up to $100 to the forum.

If he doesn't get the nomination, or gets it and loses the national, you donate up to $100 to the forum.

Get it?

How much do you wish to commit?
No thank you, but I appreciate the offer. Better offers elsewhere, and I don't need a bet to donate to good causes.

I would prefer a bet more germane to the topic, like if both Trump and DeSantis run as Republicans, which one wins the nomination. But this is 18 months away, so I will not take that one either, even though I have high confidence DeSantis would prevail. Not because I am worried about losing; I just don't want to keep track of that. :)

If you are interested in the latter, remind me in early 2024. :)
$100 would be fine.

None of the meaningless/superficial actions you describe have anything to do with opposing The Swamp to which he owes his fealty.

They're window dressing for rubes.

Virginia rubes it would seem; so easily fooled/distracted.
You did not provide one specific example, as requested.

No thank you, but I appreciate the offer. Better offers elsewhere, and I don't need a bet to donate to good causes.

I would prefer a bet more germane to the topic, like if both Trump and DeSantis run as Republicans, which one wins the nomination. But this is 18 months away, so I will not take that one either, even though I have high confidence DeSantis would prevail. Not because I am worried about losing; I just don't want to keep track of that. :)

If you are interested in the latter, remind me in early 2024. :)
$100 would be fine.
Sounds good.

DeSantis will have faded by then, so probably no need.

What success? He accomplished almost nothing he said he would.
Did he not build large sections of the border wall?

Did he not renegotiate bad trade deals with China, Mexico, and Canada?

Did he not withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord?

Did he not make the US energy independent?

I could go on forever.

Forum List

Back