Trump is racist. Or is it Biden?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Surely a major reason why Trump lost to Biden is because HE"S RACIST, am I right? This election was about bringing people together, make things right. Not since the Democrats freed the slaves have we advanced this far (cough!).

So a little game. You show us with proof why Trump is racist, and "we" show why the most ignorant among us "CITY FOLK" were had and made a big mistake. "Ah come on man!"

Last edited:
Can't forget Biden hires people based on race, gender and sex anomaly too, but you know, he doesn't see people in colors, it's character and ability that are important.

Come out come out wherever PROGS are. I'll bet there are 500,000+ posts here why Trump is racist, surely you can bring something to the table.

Considering calling anyone who disagrees with them or exposes Democrat scandal 'Racist' is an automatic political response ... and considering all of Dementia/CCP Joe's obviously racist gaffes over the years and during the primaries.....

'Nuff said.

Racist enough that when Biden made his “bright, articulate and clean” comment......Obama made him Vice President

”You ain’t black” seems about right when 90 percent of blacks voted for Biden. Maybe you ain’t

Racist enough that when Biden made his “bright, articulate and clean” comment......Obama made him Vice President

”You ain’t black” seems about right when 90 percent of blacks voted for Biden. Maybe you ain’t

Ah I see. So, because Obama thought so it is, neat. Say, I'll bet slaves did what slave owners asked of them too, so compliant and understanding.

Rightwinger says because 90% of blacks supported Biden then the 10% who didn't aren't really black.

Surely a major reason why Trump lost to Biden is because HE"S RACIST, am I right? This election was about bringing people together, make things right. Not since the Democrats freed the slaves have we advanced this far (cough!).

So a little game. You show us with proof why Trump is racist, and "we" show why the most ignorant among us "CITY FOLK" were had and made a big mistake. "Ah come on man!"

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist.

Ding ding ding ding, a PROG has spoken. He brings his feelings into the forefront. Nice job PROG.

Come out come out wherever PROGS are. I'll bet there are 500,000+ posts here why Trump is racist, surely you can bring something to the table.
there are two obvious items.

At rally, Trump's good german genes. eugenics.

Stephen Miller has always been so close to Trump.
no question Stephen Miller is a white supremacists.

Back during the 70's Lee Atwater was the architect of racist dog whistling, which is these days used so commonly.

For the record dudmuck misrepresented the video he provided as evidence Trump is racist.

Hey dudmuck, can we talk about Biden's "friends" too?

Back during the 70's Lee Atwater was the architect of racist dog whistling, which is these days used so commonly.

Interesting you mention eugenics in relation to Trump, given the facts that the Democrats worship Margaret Sanger, the ultimate racist eugenicist, and her ongoing plan to commit genocide against the black population using targeted abortion.

Here are Trump's racist remarks against dogs. And BTW, he's fucking right to, I've had all kinds of breeds, there's nothing like a German Shepard.

OT: I'm going to miss having a POTUS who says what he feels, we may never see that again.

Last edited:

For the record dudmuck misrepresented the video he provided as evidence Trump is racist.

Hey dudmuck, can we talk about Biden's "friends" too?
thats because Byrd became completely aligned with the needs of blacks.

So, what about Stephen Miller. Why would Trump be such friends with a white supremacist?

Also, about Margaret Sanger: the pro-choice movement has no ideological connection with the founder of planned parenthood.

You're not demonstrating that Trump isnt racist, youre just changing the subject.

Trump has been banging nappy-ass black ho’s for decades.
How many racists will bang a Nigerian?
How many black ho’s has Almost Dead Biden banged?
donald-trump-and-kara-young-attending-screening-of-the-movie-the-at-picture-id97335771

Forum List

Back