Trump is right: Obama is good for sleep.

Obama tried to clean it up Trump brought it back reversed all clean air and water regs Breath in that coal dust repubs then you can post from the hospitals or graves IF you believe in the walking dead

View attachment 215768

Laugh it up while Trump will sicken & kill thousands of Americans through increased pollution you God damn idiot. I mean really, how fucking stupid are you anyhow? Put down the gun & pick up a book

So what are you trying to say, that before DumBama's regulations, thousands of Americans were getting sick and killed by our water? Hmmm, I don't recall any stories on that.

I don't recall the stories on how Obama saved thousands of Americans with his regulations either and you know they would have been front page news if true.
HOW COME you're more worried about the pres who got the laws thru and don't give 2 turds about the AH who rescinded them , trump???

Trump rescinded an Obama regulation that fined businesses for not using a bio-fuel that hadn't been invented yet. In other words Trump is correcting all the mistakes Obama made. :itsok:

Laugh it up while Trump will sicken & kill thousands of Americans through increased pollution you God damn idiot. I mean really, how fucking stupid are you anyhow? Put down the gun & pick up a book

So what are you trying to say, that before DumBama's regulations, thousands of Americans were getting sick and killed by our water? Hmmm, I don't recall any stories on that.
Ray you gotta do some reading Don't be a dummy like Trump 1000's got sick because of bad water and air

I read one of the links in your post about it, and that begs the question: If thousands of people were getting sick and dying, and DumBama took over in 2009, why did it take him until 2015 to introduce this as law? Is it because it actually did something, or was it because he was out of there in two years and he knew a Republican would reverse it and make Republicans look bad?

This is nothing but politics as usual.
Now my guess would be the republicans stopped him from doing it earlier

Good choice of a word: guess.

people got cancer under obammy why?
Obama tried to clean it up Trump brought it back reversed all clean air and water regs Breath in that coal dust repubs then you can post from the hospitals or graves IF you believe in the walking dead

View attachment 215768

I don't recall the stories on how Obama saved thousands of Americans with his regulations either and you know they would have been front page news if true.

Obama is not an original. He got that trick from Bill Clinton. Clinton had arsenic levels reduced so low that nobody could actually comply. He did this a few weeks before leaving the White House knowing that Bush would reverse it if he won. If Gore won, then he would reverse it and the media would keep quiet about it.

Ray you gotta do some reading Don't be a dummy like Trump 1000's got sick because of bad water and air

I read one of the links in your post about it, and that begs the question: If thousands of people were getting sick and dying, and DumBama took over in 2009, why did it take him until 2015 to introduce this as law? Is it because it actually did something, or was it because he was out of there in two years and he knew a Republican would reverse it and make Republicans look bad?

This is nothing but politics as usual.
Now my guess would be the republicans stopped him from doing it earlier

Good choice of a word: guess.
An educated guess

I wanted to mark this thread "retarded" but the board had no such button.

Why has that attention whore Obama popped up suddenly? Does he seriously think that he's going to revitalize the Dems or something?

I wish he'd just fall in a deep hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Attention whore? That's hilarious coming from a Trump supporter.

If Obama is an attention whore then Trump is the Madam of the house.

I knew this was going to be a stupid thread. :icon_rolleyes: Russia was stealing our elections while Obama was on duty you libtard.

And then when Trump ran for POTUS, he told Putin he wouldn't have to steal anymore, he'd just GIVE them to him.

You lie, do you lie daily or just every other day? :cuckoo:

Just dial up the Helsinki footage.
And something else: Trump still hasn't shared with Dan Coates, head of DNI, what happened in the PRIVATE meeting he had with Putin in Helskini, you dumb ass.

Trump gave Putin everything he wanted on the 2016 elections because Putin has something big, really big, on Trump. It's fucking obvious.

I knew this was going to be a stupid thread. :icon_rolleyes: Russia was stealing our elections while Obama was on duty you libtard.

And then when Trump ran for POTUS, he told Putin he wouldn't have to steal anymore, he'd just GIVE them to him.

And something else: Trump still hasn't shared with Dan Coates, head of DNI, what happened in the PRIVATE meeting he had with Putin in Helskini, you dumb ass.

Trump gave Putin everything he wanted on the 2016 elections because Putin has something big, really big, on Trump. It's fucking obvious.

I agree! I love your signature!

President Obama, without any help from Republicans, did what he could short of giving the appearance of election interference. He forcefully warned Putin and kicked Russian officials out of the U.S. Research it...
you apparently still havent taken your nose out of his ass yet.....

You apparently have yours up Trump's.

I wanted to mark this thread "retarded" but the board had no such button.

Why has that attention whore Obama popped up suddenly? Does he seriously think that he's going to revitalize the Dems or something?

I wouldn't shed a tear if he were to just fall in a deep hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

LOL! You think Dems need help "revitalizing".

Thats funny.

Oh its obvious who's crazy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Thanks, Lakhota.
By the time Trump resigns it's going to be a difficult recovery for them.
Reality is a bitch.
Bob Woodward's book, "Fear" arrives tomorrow.
The guy who took Nixon down has risen once again!

Thanks, Lakhota.
Reality is a bitch.

LOL the MAGA president isn't going anywhere so deal with it snowflake.

Thanks, Lakhota.
Reality is a bitch.

Thank you. Looking forward to Woodward's book.

It's obvious who's desperate....
You use emojis.
I use the facts.
Why did Trump need to have a private meeting with an ex-KGB officer and ruler of our adversary?
Just answer the question, fuckwad.

It's obvious who's desperate....
You use emojis.
I use the facts.
Why did Trump need to have a private meeting with an ex-KGB officer and ruler of our adversary?
Just answer the question, fuckwad.

Trump wanted to meet privately with Putin so they could both have a good laugh over Hillary losing. :auiqs.jpg:

Breath your poisonous air drink your foul water and when you get cancer you'll still praise trump
people got cancer under obammy why?

View attachment 215768

YES. Pollution from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. Get off you fat ignorant ass & do some research. Check with the American Lung Association.

Thanks, Lakhota.
Reality is a bitch.

LOL the MAGA president isn't going anywhere so deal with it snowflake.

If there was nothing there, Mueller would have filed his report by now and gone back to private practice.
Instead, he keeps delaying Michael Flynn's sentencing.
Why?
Because Flynn is giving him more information in order to reduce his time in prison.
And when Mueller's report comes out, your junk is going to shrink so far up you may never find it again.

Forum List

Back