🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right: Obama is good for sleep.

where did the lead come from? wasn't there regulations? hmmmm wait, you said no one got sick under the regs obammy put in place, yet we have Flint, MI. and dude, like every other subject you fail on, history isn't your friend.

your entire argument is blown up by Flint, MI.
You lying fuck. I never said no one. I said more would die under your fat assed orange buddy's deregulation.

Look, regulations make it illegal to pollute & those caught would be punished.

Trump makes more of it legal by lowering the standards..

You must be one stupid asshole not to see the difference.
do you know how many cities have lead pipes in their infrastructures in this country? Chicago does!!! do you even fking care? you have no idea of anything to which you comment on. you are a total clueless fk.

Now post up people who were sick from dirty water outside of lead in the US.

Oh, Flint, MI happened under obammy.
I understand that it must he difficult for you to travel through life being sofa king stupid but I said Trump allowing more pollution will sicken & kill more Americans. I was talking primarily about air pollution. However, there have been multiple cases of bad water sickening people.

Then you should be happy, because you don’t need the fed EPA to make tougher restrictions on water or air, the state EPA can do that on their own. So the people in Republican states will get sick and die (as you claim) and you people in Democrat states will be healthy and live forever.

Maybe YOU can sleep better now.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So, if Ohio builds coal fired plants on the OH/PA border, that pollution doesn't cross state lines. Of if I dumb poisons in the Ohio River in Pittsburgh, it stops at the state line?

Really???

Right, like the locals will allow you to dump poisons in a river.

I think if we ever disbanded all bureaucracies, half of you leftists would commit suicide anyway.

See, I knew how big a fucking moron you are./ Slavery was regional. It was primarily in the South. People (both parties) in the South were for it & people (both parties) outside the South were against it.

When the fuck will you people EVER get educated????

I was about to ask you the same thing. WTF do you think the Republican party started for anyway?

THIS DAY IN HISTORY1854
Republican Party founded

With the successful introduction of the Kansas-Nebraska Bill of 1854, an act that dissolved the terms of the Missouri Compromise and allowed slave or free status to be decided in the territories by popular sovereignty, the Whigs disintegrated. By February 1854, anti-slavery Whigs had begun meeting in the upper midwestern states to discuss the formation of a new party. One such meeting, in Wisconsin on March 20, 1854, is generally remembered as the founding meeting of the Republican Party.

Republican Party founded
1854 is before 1860. Republicans or pre-Republicans lived in the South. The party name is not relevant. They were not Democrats.

One day you assholes will figure out that this has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican but regional.

Put down your gun & pick up a book.

Right, so why would pro-slave people join or stay in a party that was anti-slavery? Talk about picking up a book.

See, I knew how big a fucking moron you are./ Slavery was regional. It was primarily in the South. People (both parties) in the South were for it & people (both parties) outside the South were against it.

I was about to ask you the same thing. WTF do you think the Republican party started for anyway?

THIS DAY IN HISTORY1854
Republican Party founded

With the successful introduction of the Kansas-Nebraska Bill of 1854, an act that dissolved the terms of the Missouri Compromise and allowed slave or free status to be decided in the territories by popular sovereignty, the Whigs disintegrated. By February 1854, anti-slavery Whigs had begun meeting in the upper midwestern states to discuss the formation of a new party. One such meeting, in Wisconsin on March 20, 1854, is generally remembered as the founding meeting of the Republican Party.

Republican Party founded
1854 is before 1860. Republicans or pre-Republicans lived in the South. The party name is not relevant. They were not Democrats.

One day you assholes will figure out that this has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican but regional.

Right, so why would pro-slave people join or stay in a party that was anti-slavery? Talk about picking up a book.

Are you claiming these people did not fight for the Confederacy?

Are you claiming that everyone in the South were Democrats?

What was Lincoln's Party? Was it Republicans? re you claiming there weren't Republicans in the South?

You lying fuck. I never said no one. I said more would die under your fat assed orange buddy's deregulation.

Look, regulations make it illegal to pollute & those caught would be punished.

Trump makes more of it legal by lowering the standards..

You must be one stupid asshole not to see the difference.
do you know how many cities have lead pipes in their infrastructures in this country? Chicago does!!! do you even fking care? you have no idea of anything to which you comment on. you are a total clueless fk.

I understand that it must he difficult for you to travel through life being sofa king stupid but I said Trump allowing more pollution will sicken & kill more Americans. I was talking primarily about air pollution. However, there have been multiple cases of bad water sickening people.

Then you should be happy, because you don’t need the fed EPA to make tougher restrictions on water or air, the state EPA can do that on their own. So the people in Republican states will get sick and die (as you claim) and you people in Democrat states will be healthy and live forever.

So, if Ohio builds coal fired plants on the OH/PA border, that pollution doesn't cross state lines. Of if I dumb poisons in the Ohio River in Pittsburgh, it stops at the state line?

Really???

I think if we ever disbanded all bureaucracies, half of you leftists would commit suicide anyway.

So you think locals know what companies discharge into the river?

Republicans believe that it is OK to dump shit in the waters if it means higher profits. They are changing what is considered unacceptable pollution on the financial affect on the polluter.

You dumbfucks think that people will voluntarily not pollute. Lake Erie shame

Really???

Republicans believe that it is OK to dump shit in the waters if it means higher profits. They are changing what is considered unacceptable pollution on the financial affect on the polluter.

Is that what Republicans believe? I guess so. After all, we breathe and drink different stuff than you Democrats.

Yes, I would think local agencies would know more about what local businesses are doing than Washington DC bureaucrats.

THIS DAY IN HISTORY1854
Republican Party founded

Republican Party founded

Are you claiming these people did not fight for the Confederacy?

Are you claiming that everyone in the South were Democrats?

What was Lincoln's Party? Was it Republicans? re you claiming there weren't Republicans in the South?

Are you claiming everybody in the south was pro-slavery.

for your education blues File it
1. He helped rescue the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years.

2. He signed the Affordable Care Act that provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans.

3. As president, Obama helped end the war in Iraq.

4. He ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden.

5. He passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession.

6. Obama supported the LGBTQ community’s fight for marriage equality.

7. He commuted the sentences of nearly 1,200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences.”

8. He helped to save the U.S. auto industry.

9. He helped put the U.S. on track for energy independence by 2020.

10. Obama's administration began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan.

11. He signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits.

12. He signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector.

13. He helped the veteran homeless rate to decrease by 50%.

14. He reversed Bush-era torture policies.

15. He began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba.

16. Obama increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding.

17. He signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act.

18. Obama worked to boost fuel efficiency standards for cars.

19. He signed legislation to improve school nutrition with the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act.

20. He officially repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.

21. He signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification.

22. Obama helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal.

23. He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women.

24. He nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first person of Hispanic heritage ever to serve as a justice.

25. He supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI Bill.

26. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.”

27. He launched My Brother’s Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential.

28. He expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer.
POWERFUL!!!

giphy.gif

*Saved for future reference*

Really???

Republicans believe that it is OK to dump shit in the waters if it means higher profits.

:link:

Really???

sure, why?

Forum List

Back