🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right: Obama is good for sleep.

Of course, Putin can probably stay free in any Trump hotel for life. Its worth it, we kept Hillary out of the White House.
I know you won't be you should be ashamed to call yourself an American
cause you are? I know obammy's wife was before obammy took over. just saying that's a leftist position.

I bet you were very proud how people of colors were treated in this country now & in years past.
I know the dems were the ones treating them as slaves. Care to argue that point?
See, I knew how big a fucking moron you are./ Slavery was regional. It was primarily in the South. People (both parties) in the South were for it & people (both parties) outside the South were against it.

When the fuck will you people EVER get educated????
dems created the kkk. and the slaves in the north had already been freed. It was the dems fighting for their slave rights that was fought in the civil war. DEMS!!!! dude history isn't your friend here. nothing, I mean nothing you got can change that. I'm not going to allow it to either, I will remind you every fking time.

Trump reversed "all clean air and water regs"? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Hev lowered them asswipe. Making air & water dirtier.
Flint, MI was under obammy junior.

It was not legal under the regs, asswipe
what wasn't legal under the regs?
The amount of lead.
where did the lead come from? wasn't there regulations? hmmmm wait, you said no one got sick under the regs obammy put in place, yet we have Flint, MI. and dude, like every other subject you fail on, history isn't your friend.

your entire argument is blown up by Flint, MI.

Hev lowered them asswipe. Making air & water dirtier.

The amount of lead.
where did the lead come from? wasn't there regulations? hmmmm wait, you said no one got sick under the regs obammy put in place, yet we have Flint, MI. and dude, like every other subject you fail on, history isn't your friend.

You lying fuck. I never said no one. I said more would die under your fat assed orange buddy's deregulation.

Look, regulations make it illegal to pollute & those caught would be punished.

Trump makes more of it legal by lowering the standards..

You must be one stupid asshole not to see the difference.

The amount of lead.

You lying fuck. I never said no one. I said more would die under your fat assed orange buddy's deregulation.

do you know how many cities have lead pipes in their infrastructures in this country? Chicago does!!! do you even fking care? you have no idea of anything to which you comment on. you are a total clueless fk.

Now post up people who were sick from dirty water outside of lead in the US.

Oh, Flint, MI happened under obammy.

I know you won't be you should be ashamed to call yourself an American
cause you are? I know obammy's wife was before obammy took over. just saying that's a leftist position.

I bet you were very proud how people of colors were treated in this country now & in years past.
I know the dems were the ones treating them as slaves. Care to argue that point?
See, I knew how big a fucking moron you are./ Slavery was regional. It was primarily in the South. People (both parties) in the South were for it & people (both parties) outside the South were against it.

dems created the kkk. and the slaves in the north had already been freed. It was the dems fighting for their slave rights that was fought in the civil war. DEMS!!!! dude history isn't your friend here. nothing, I mean nothing you got can change that. I'm not going to allow it to either, I will remind you every fking time.
Yes Democrats started the kkk but that was then. Today the kkk is populated by right wingers.

IT WAS THE SOUTH fighting for slavery,. Show me anywhere that Republicans in the South refused to fight for the Confederacy.

History? Obviously you know shit about history. My God.

Yes Democrats started the kkk but that was then. Today the kkk is populated by right wingers.

IT WAS THE SOUTH fighting for slavery,. Show me anywhere that Republicans in the South refused to fight for the Confederacy.

and it is still now. I got a better idea, you show me republicans that fought in the civil war.

The amount of lead.

do you know how many cities have lead pipes in their infrastructures in this country? Chicago does!!! do you even fking care? you have no idea of anything to which you comment on. you are a total clueless fk.

I understand that it must he difficult for you to travel through life being sofa king stupid but I said Trump allowing more pollution will sicken & kill more Americans. I was talking primarily about air pollution. However, there have been multiple cases of bad water sickening people.

The amount of lead.

I understand that it must he difficult for you to travel through life being sofa king stupid but I said Trump allowing more pollution will sicken & kill more Americans. I was talking primarily about air pollution. However, there have been multiple cases of bad water sickening people.
dude, I know what you said. and what you said is fking stupid as shit. but like one can lead a horse to water, one can't make him drink. you have absolutely zero evidence to support any of the nonsense that you have published in this thread. History isn't your friend as I stated. So thanks, everyone can read the exchange and make their own determination.

And remember Flint, MI occurred under obammy's regulation blitz.

and it is still now. I got a better idea, you show me republicans that fought in the civil war.

Certainly, if Republicans refused to fight, it would have been in all the history books. But it isn't.

Robert E Lee's right hand Longstreet was a Republican.

The amount of lead.

dude, I know what you said. and what you said is fking stupid as shit. but like one can lead a horse to water, one can't make him drink. you have absolutely zero evidence to support any of the nonsense that you have published in this thread. History isn't your friend as I stated. So thanks, everyone can read the exchange and make their own determination.

The American Lung Association has plenty of statistics.

If only you weren't such an ass.

The lead & water issues were from localized decisions, not federal.

Trump has lowered standards & this will kill & sicken Americans

The American Lung Association has plenty of statistics.

If only you weren't such an ass.

The lead & water issues were from localized decisions, not federal.

Trump has lowered standards & this will kill & sicken Americans
well good then you should be able to pull some to prove your claim. We're waiting.

I want the statistics that state due to regulation omissions these people were sick.

See how stupid you are?

The amount of lead.

and I said you have no proof of that. so what are you gonna do?

I know that lead in the water is a real thing and it touches hundreds of cities because lead pipes is what was used when the pipes were originally installed. The in ground pipes, the main pipes the ones that run to the homes and apartments and businesses. Just like Flint, MI. So you name me which regulation trump ended that is worse than the lead. you won't cause your weak, and you are but a parrot. no thinking skills at all. Cause if you actually had thinking skills, you'd be asking how to replace all of those lead pipes in the ground and stop worrying about stupid regulations that don't impact life.

The amount of lead.

Then you should be happy, because you don’t need the fed EPA to make tougher restrictions on water or air, the state EPA can do that on their own. So the people in Republican states will get sick and die (as you claim) and you people in Democrat states will be healthy and live forever.

Maybe YOU can sleep better now.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The amount of lead.

Then you should be happy, because you don’t need the fed EPA to make tougher restrictions on water or air, the state EPA can do that on their own. So the people in Republican states will get sick and die (as you claim) and you people in Democrat states will be healthy and live forever.

woo hoo I'm in a blue state.

I was about to ask you the same thing. WTF do you think the Republican party started for anyway?

THIS DAY IN HISTORY1854
Republican Party founded

With the successful introduction of the Kansas-Nebraska Bill of 1854, an act that dissolved the terms of the Missouri Compromise and allowed slave or free status to be decided in the territories by popular sovereignty, the Whigs disintegrated. By February 1854, anti-slavery Whigs had begun meeting in the upper midwestern states to discuss the formation of a new party. One such meeting, in Wisconsin on March 20, 1854, is generally remembered as the founding meeting of the Republican Party.

Republican Party founded

I was about to ask you the same thing. WTF do you think the Republican party started for anyway?

THIS DAY IN HISTORY1854
Republican Party founded

With the successful introduction of the Kansas-Nebraska Bill of 1854, an act that dissolved the terms of the Missouri Compromise and allowed slave or free status to be decided in the territories by popular sovereignty, the Whigs disintegrated. By February 1854, anti-slavery Whigs had begun meeting in the upper midwestern states to discuss the formation of a new party. One such meeting, in Wisconsin on March 20, 1854, is generally remembered as the founding meeting of the Republican Party.

Republican Party founded
1854 is before 1860. Republicans or pre-Republicans lived in the South. The party name is not relevant. They were not Democrats.

One day you assholes will figure out that this has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican but regional.

Put down your gun & pick up a book.

The amount of lead.

and I said you have no proof of that. so what are you gonna do?

I know that lead in the water is a real thing and it touches hundreds of cities because lead pipes is what was used when the pipes were originally installed. The in ground pipes, the main pipes the ones that run to the homes and apartments and businesses. Just like Flint, MI. So you name me which regulation trump ended that is worse than the lead. you won't cause your weak, and you are but a parrot. no thinking skills at all. Cause if you actually had thinking skills, you'd be asking how to replace all of those lead pipes in the ground and stop worrying about stupid regulations that don't impact life.

I have already given you how to educate your sorry ass on air pollution.

There have been many warnings when water quality fall below standards in "boil water" or don't drink warnings issued.

As for water pollution sickening people, certainly a dumbass like you remembers the spill near Charleston WV?

Many reported sickened after West Virginia chemical spill, survey says

The amount of lead.

So, if Ohio builds coal fired plants on the OH/PA border, that pollution doesn't cross state lines. Of if I dumb poisons in the Ohio River in Pittsburgh, it stops at the state line?

Really???

Laugh it up while Trump will sicken & kill thousands of Americans through increased pollution you God damn idiot. I mean really, how fucking stupid are you anyhow? Put down the gun & pick up a book

So what are you trying to say, that before DumBama's regulations, thousands of Americans were getting sick and killed by our water? Hmmm, I don't recall any stories on that.
YES. Pollution from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. Get off you fat ignorant ass & do some research. Check with the American Lung Association.

Really? Never seen anybody in the hospital over coal fired power plants. Never went to a funeral where somebody died of coal fired power plants. Everything causes pollution, so if we got rid of every coal fired power plant in the world, you leftist would be bitching about something else.

You can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. How do I know? Because we've been trying for over 50 years now, and they are more miserable today than they were back then.
Gore was right
about what,those useless curly-Q light bulbs?....

I knew this was going to be a stupid thread. :icon_rolleyes: Russia was stealing our elections while Obama was on duty you libtard.

President Obama, without any help from Republicans, did what he could short of giving the appearance of election interference. He forcefully warned Putin and kicked Russian officials out of the U.S. Research it...

"Forcefully" warned? You ARE special aren't you?
NOTHING about Obambi made Vlad break a sweat.

Forum List

Back