🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right: Obama is good for sleep.

LMAO Obama cut the unemployment rate? How? I warned you Eddie that you would have to back up your claim to give Obama credit. We both know Obama's anti jobs and business policies and regulations hurt not helped. So lets start with your first example, what Obama's policies resulted in lowering unemployment? :auiqs.jpg:

On one hand we had the business world. On the other hand we had Obama. Obama did whatever he could to make business less profitable and more difficult to do business, but they excelled anyway. So the left credits DumBama for the success instead of the businesses.
well the question would be, why did removing regulations spur the economy? Obammy's regulations. he killed fking business.
Breath your poisonous air drink your foul water and when you get cancer you'll still praise trump

Correct, because how can anybody live without their federal government?
Great, Now you want to become a 50 independent States all making their own little governments.

Wow

But you ok with sanctuary states and legal pot that goes against federal law, right?

polls polls polls, do you sleep with polls? I don't care about your polls, I've stated that over and over in here. Unreliable and useless. it's a form of interference into getting work done. only leftists care about them, so post to your leftist friends and leave us the fk alone. I mean, trump had no shot at the white house!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

With CNN. you need to do an adjustment of +20. 52% sounds about right.
I don't care about the polls. they're useless. I believe the polls from November 2016 that he won. that one is reliable. And this November is the next important poll and that one will be reliable.

people got cancer under obammy why?
Obama tried to clean it up Trump brought it back reversed all clean air and water regs Breath in that coal dust repubs then you can post from the hospitals or graves IF you believe in the walking dead

View attachment 215768

Laugh it up while Trump will sicken & kill thousands of Americans through increased pollution you God damn idiot. I mean really, how fucking stupid are you anyhow? Put down the gun & pick up a book

So what are you trying to say, that before DumBama's regulations, thousands of Americans were getting sick and killed by our water? Hmmm, I don't recall any stories on that.
Ray you gotta do some reading Don't be a dummy like Trump 1000's got sick because of bad water and air
post the link fool. And then if it is true, maybe they were sick under obammy! it can be verified.

Obama tried to clean it up Trump brought it back reversed all clean air and water regs Breath in that coal dust repubs then you can post from the hospitals or graves IF you believe in the walking dead

View attachment 215768

Laugh it up while Trump will sicken & kill thousands of Americans through increased pollution you God damn idiot. I mean really, how fucking stupid are you anyhow? Put down the gun & pick up a book

So what are you trying to say, that before DumBama's regulations, thousands of Americans were getting sick and killed by our water? Hmmm, I don't recall any stories on that.
YES. Pollution from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. Get off you fat ignorant ass & do some research. Check with the American Lung Association.
well just post the evidence. Why is it you leftist fks never have links? prove your position asshat.

Oh its obvious who's crazy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's obvious who's desperate....
You use emojis.
I use the facts.
Why did Trump need to have a private meeting with an ex-KGB officer and ruler of our adversary?
Just answer the question, fuckwad.

Trump wanted to meet privately with Putin so they could both have a good laugh over Hillary losing. :auiqs.jpg:
And thank him for the help

Of course, Putin can probably stay free in any Trump hotel for life. Its worth it, we kept Hillary out of the White House.
I know you won't be you should be ashamed to call yourself an American
cause you are? I know obammy's wife was before obammy took over. just saying that's a leftist position.

View attachment 215768

Ray you gotta do some reading Don't be a dummy like Trump 1000's got sick because of bad water and air

Well that's funny. My list shows that the most polluted cities are in Democrat-ran strongholds...

#1: Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA
#2: Visalia-Porterville-Hanford, CA
#3: Bakersfield, CA
#4: Fresno-Madera, CA
#5: Sacramento-Roseville, CA
#6: Houston-The Woodlands, TX

Most Polluted Cities - American Lung Association | State of the Air 2015
and Flint Michigan. Wasn't that under obammy's watch? I love leftists turds who can't win any argument because they support leftists propaganda daily in here. Flint, MI under obammy with all of the regulations in place, and they found hundreds of other cities. too fking funny, :auiqs.jpg:

Ed can Go preach to the groundhogs cause no one is listening to him here.

well the question would be, why did removing regulations spur the economy? Obammy's regulations. he killed fking business.
Breath your poisonous air drink your foul water and when you get cancer you'll still praise trump

Trump reversed "all clean air and water regs"? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Hev lowered them asswipe. Making air & water dirtier.
Flint, MI was under obammy junior.

Oh its obvious who's crazy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You use emojis.
I use the facts.
Why did Trump need to have a private meeting with an ex-KGB officer and ruler of our adversary?

Trump wanted to meet privately with Putin so they could both have a good laugh over Hillary losing. :auiqs.jpg:

Of course, Putin can probably stay free in any Trump hotel for life. Its worth it, we kept Hillary out of the White House.
And you kept gore out and kerry out both far better than the man you put into our wh
thank fking gawd!!

You use emojis.
I use the facts.

cause you are? I know obammy's wife was before obammy took over. just saying that's a leftist position.

I bet you were very proud how people of colors were treated in this country now & in years past.

YES. Pollution from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. Get off you fat ignorant ass & do some research. Check with the American Lung Association.

Really? Never seen anybody in the hospital over coal fired power plants. Never went to a funeral where somebody died of coal fired power plants. Everything causes pollution, so if we got rid of every coal fired power plant in the world, you leftist would be bitching about something else.

You can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. How do I know? Because we've been trying for over 50 years now, and they are more miserable today than they were back then.
Gore was right
Gore was never right about anything in his life.

Trump reversed "all clean air and water regs"? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It was not legal under the regs, asswipe

I bet you were very proud how people of colors were treated in this country now & in years past.
I know the dems were the ones treating them as slaves. Care to argue that point?

Really? Never seen anybody in the hospital over coal fired power plants. Never went to a funeral where somebody died of coal fired power plants. Everything causes pollution, so if we got rid of every coal fired power plant in the world, you leftist would be bitching about something else.

You can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. How do I know? Because we've been trying for over 50 years now, and they are more miserable today than they were back then.
Gore was right
He was right about knowing Bush was a fucking moron.

what wasn't legal under the regs?

Gore was right
He was right about knowing Bush was a fucking moron.
and he fking lost!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I guess it takes a moron to know a moron eh?

I know the dems were the ones treating them as slaves. Care to argue that point?
See, I knew how big a fucking moron you are./ Slavery was regional. It was primarily in the South. People (both parties) in the South were for it & people (both parties) outside the South were against it.

When the fuck will you people EVER get educated????

what wasn't legal under the regs?
The amount of lead.

Forum List

Back