Trump is Right to Withdraw from Syria....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
bhj.jpg
prompting the resignation of Defense Secretary James Mattis and arousing the ire of CNN – both excellent indications that the President is on the right track.

CNN, the 24/7 Hate Trump Network, headlined its story on the withdrawal “Trump orders rapid withdrawal from Syria in apparent reversal,” giving the impression that an erratic Trump was changing course, only to admit in the article itself that the President “has long signaled his desire to get out of Syria.”

Meanwhile, in his self-righteous and condescending resignation letter, which is being heralded by all the usual establishment suspects today as a positively Confucian outpouring of wisdom, even Mattis admits that he agrees with Trump on the salient issue at play in Syria: “Like you, I have said from the beginning that the armed forces of the United States should not be the policeman of the world.”

That’s why it’s time to bring the troops home from Syria, and why Trump is right to do so. Trump explained it himself: “We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.”

Read more at frontpagemag.com ...

Isnt it about time we stopped losing our fine young men and women to protecting the world?...It will come soon enough that we will need them to protect us...again!

We defeated al Qaida, pulled out troops and the vacuum allowed ISIS to fester. I wonder what we'll call the next terrorist org that is created by this vacuum?

I would worry about what happens to the Kurds after we leave. But we can't babysit them their entire lives.

Forum List

Back