Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

That's right, the Joooos did 9-11 and Muslims celebrated it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Worthless lying scum that you are you flipped it around.
The Saudi Muslims did 9/11 and the Jews celebrated.

But no Muslims celebrated right? Do you know why the Israelis were pulled over? Because they were videotaping and looked middle eastern, and some paranoid old woman called the cops. That's what happened.
Yeah, you left out the part where the woman saw them enjoying the burning towers.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

Damn, and old woman looking out of her window could tell if 5 middle eastern looking Muslims, were..."like happy".
She had field glasses, so yes she could see the Israelis were happy.
Try to lie again, sucker.

Again, d-bag, that article has nothing to do whatever with the people being referred to in this article:

The Washington Post reported on September 18, 2001–one week after the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks, that the law enforcement officers were investigating people in Muslim enclaves of Jersey City, New Jersey who were seen the day of the attacks celebrating and holding rooftop parties to watch the aftermath of the attack on the Twin Towers unfold across the Hudson River in New York City. One of the Post’s reporters later stated his sources were eyewitnesses and Jersey City police officers.

…”In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

In an email to me on Dec. 16, 2003, Kovaleski indicated that his information had come from the Jersey City Police Department, and that he had confirmed the JCPD’s information via interviews of eyewitnesses of the celebration.

....anyhow its bullshit and off topic and has nothing to do with Muslim Americans celebrating, which they did. You brought it in because I showed articles with police reports and witnesses discussing Muslims celebrating.
You are still LYING!
You showed NO police reports discussing Muslims. The only Jersey City police action involved the 5 Israelis.
I'd rather read articles by people who lived there and witnessed this shit. There are hundreds of such observations:

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it! | BizPac Review
It did happen, and I saw it.

Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001.

I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget.

We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” Trump said Saturday. “And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Trump has refused to back off of those comments. He told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos Sunday, “it did happen. I saw it.”

Media outlets and politicians have been quick to call the Republican presidential front-runner a liar but the fact is it happened just like he said.

I didn’t see thousands of Muslims celebrating but I absolutely saw a pocket, perhaps 100, jumping for joy at the sight of the smoke rising from where the Twin Towers used to be.

The funny part of the media-made controversy is that until Trump recalled his experience on that day, these events were a commonly accepted fact by Jerseyans.

Others in N.J. have spoken about witnessing these events.

Suddenly we are all being called liars in order for Trump-haters to cast aspersions on him.

Well, I defy anyone in the media to call me a liar to my face.

Was the Washington Post lying in an article on September 18, 2001 when it wrote the following?

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

I know what I saw, Donald Trump knows what he saw and scores of N.J. residents know what they saw.

What none of us need is some talking head who doesn’t live here or didn’t see what we did to tell us what happened.

Yeah, all these people who lived in Jersey and saw Muslims celebrating are lying:

@johncardillo @jenilynn1001 @Chuckerino there was news footage of Muslims partying and cheering in Passaic and Patterson NJ TRUMP IS RIGHT — A.P. (@ArtPar17) November 22, 2015

.@BradKRichardson -Want proof that Muslims celebrated as they heard of 9/11 attacks?100s of young men laughing,dancing,cheering; I saw them.

— Pat (@peste85) November 23, 2015

@DonaldTrump @ABC The Blind Shekh lived in Jersey City and I saw it on TV but in NYC many Muslims were also cheering. I saw it myself

— TIMENOUT (@TIMENOUT) November 23, 2015

@GovernorPataki @realDonaldTrump @GStephanopoulos The Muslims were celebrating until they realized the backlash soon to follow. I saw it. — watsit2u (@thumbug) November 23, 2015

I saw it, too. RT @StormForce_1: The day and age we live in doesn't change the fact that Muslims did in fact party after 9/11 in jersey city. Love or hate trump, it happenedtmi.me - GirlPainting: I saw it, too.

— Connie (@GirlPainting) November 23, 2015

Ok whatever. I can't speak for Trump, if he says he saw footage of it then I have to take him for his word. Carson, who Trump has been pummeling, is also claiming that he saw the same thing as well. Point is whether they could have seen and therefore mistaken overseas footage as domestic, in theory both Trump and Carson are correct.
Carson has backtracked already!

....anyhow its bullshit and off topic and has nothing to do with Muslim Americans celebrating, which they did. You brought it in because I showed articles with police reports and witnesses discussing Muslims celebrating.
You are still LYING!
You showed NO police reports discussing Muslims. The only Jersey City police action involved the 5 Israelis.
I'd rather read articles by people who lived there and witnessed this shit. There are hundreds of such observations:

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it! | BizPac Review

Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001.

I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget.

We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” Trump said Saturday. “And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Trump has refused to back off of those comments. He told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos Sunday, “it did happen. I saw it.”

Media outlets and politicians have been quick to call the Republican presidential front-runner a liar but the fact is it happened just like he said.

I didn’t see thousands of Muslims celebrating but I absolutely saw a pocket, perhaps 100, jumping for joy at the sight of the smoke rising from where the Twin Towers used to be.

The funny part of the media-made controversy is that until Trump recalled his experience on that day, these events were a commonly accepted fact by Jerseyans.

Suddenly we are all being called liars in order for Trump-haters to cast aspersions on him.

Was the Washington Post lying in an article on September 18, 2001 when it wrote the following?

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

I know what I saw, Donald Trump knows what he saw and scores of N.J. residents know what they saw.

What none of us need is some talking head who doesn’t live here or didn’t see what we did to tell us what happened.
It only proves CON$ervoFascist scum lie in packs.

Yeah, all these people who lived in Jersey and saw Muslims celebrating are lying:

@johncardillo @jenilynn1001 @Chuckerino there was news footage of Muslims partying and cheering in Passaic and Patterson NJ TRUMP IS RIGHT — A.P. (@ArtPar17) November 22, 2015

.@BradKRichardson -Want proof that Muslims celebrated as they heard of 9/11 attacks?100s of young men laughing,dancing,cheering; I saw them.

@DonaldTrump @ABC The Blind Shekh lived in Jersey City and I saw it on TV but in NYC many Muslims were also cheering. I saw it myself

@GovernorPataki @realDonaldTrump @GStephanopoulos The Muslims were celebrating until they realized the backlash soon to follow. I saw it. — watsit2u (@thumbug) November 23, 2015

I saw it, too. RT @StormForce_1: The day and age we live in doesn't change the fact that Muslims did in fact party after 9/11 in jersey city. Love or hate trump, it happenedtmi.me - GirlPainting: I saw it, too.

ALL CON$ervoFascist scum ALWAYS lie.

Worthless lying scum that you are you flipped it around.
The Saudi Muslims did 9/11 and the Jews celebrated.

But no Muslims celebrated right? Do you know why the Israelis were pulled over? Because they were videotaping and looked middle eastern, and some paranoid old woman called the cops. That's what happened.
Yeah, you left out the part where the woman saw them enjoying the burning towers.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

Damn, and old woman looking out of her window could tell if 5 middle eastern looking Muslims, were..."like happy".
She had field glasses, so yes she could see the Israelis were happy.
Try to lie again, sucker.

Again, d-bag, that article has nothing to do whatever with the people being referred to in this article:

The Washington Post reported on September 18, 2001–one week after the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks, that the law enforcement officers were investigating people in Muslim enclaves of Jersey City, New Jersey who were seen the day of the attacks celebrating and holding rooftop parties to watch the aftermath of the attack on the Twin Towers unfold across the Hudson River in New York City. One of the Post’s reporters later stated his sources were eyewitnesses and Jersey City police officers.

…”In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

In an email to me on Dec. 16, 2003, Kovaleski indicated that his information had come from the Jersey City Police Department, and that he had confirmed the JCPD’s information via interviews of eyewitnesses of the celebration.
The Washington Post even has admitted that story is full of shit.
Why can't Pathological liar Trump produce the TV video the lying scum said he saw?????

Anybody who thinks Muslims in US or outside weren't celebrating 9-11 as a whole is being delusional. There were some that didn't, but as a community the theme was "good, the US got what it deserved". But if you choose to kid yourself that's fine.

Muslims weren't the only Americans celebrating. Defense industry saw dollar signs and creamed their pants.

Millions of Muslims were celebrating across the world on 9-11, is documented fact.

Ok, but what isn't a fact is that Trump saw thousands of Muslims in America celebrating.

Now I know that New Jersey probably sounds like "around the world" to you but that's your problem, not mine.
Ok whatever. I can't speak for Trump, if he says he saw footage of it then I have to take him for his word.

No, actually you dont. Only a fool takes someone at their word when it contradicts with reality, fool

Carson, who Trump has been pummeling, is also claiming that he saw the same thing as well. Point is whether they could have seen and therefore mistaken overseas footage as domestic, in theory both Trump and Carson are correct.

No, your boy Carson actually walked it back or in other words was dragged into reality and said he didnt see it after he said he did.

Of course you being a fool you "have to take him at his word". So which word will you be taking? The "I saw it" or the "my bad, I didnt see it"?

You are still LYING!

It only proves CON$ervoFascist scum lie in packs.

First hand reports of people who saw it, not some internet leftist whack job.

Anybody who thinks Muslims in US or outside weren't celebrating 9-11 as a whole is being delusional. There were some that didn't, but as a community the theme was "good, the US got what it deserved". But if you choose to kid yourself that's fine.

Muslims weren't the only Americans celebrating. Defense industry saw dollar signs and creamed their pants.

Well now that's another topic, now isn't it?

Millions of Muslims were celebrating across the world on 9-11, is documented fact.

Ok, but what isn't a fact is that Trump saw thousands of Muslims in America celebrating.

Now I know that New Jersey probably sounds like "around the world" to you but that's your problem, not mine.
Ok whatever. I can't speak for Trump, if he says he saw footage of it then I have to take him for his word.

No, actually you dont. Only a fool takes someone at their word when it contradicts with reality, fool

Carson, who Trump has been pummeling, is also claiming that he saw the same thing as well. Point is whether they could have seen and therefore mistaken overseas footage as domestic, in theory both Trump and Carson are correct.

No, your boy Carson actually walked it back or in other words was dragged into reality and said he didnt see it after he said he did.

Of course you being a fool you "have to take him at his word". So which word will you be taking? The "I saw it" or the "my bad, I didnt see it"?

People other than Trump witnessed celebrations by Muslims on 9-11, and have come forward. There are news articles that document it as well, but America was busy gearing up for an oncoming war, rather than counting who's celebrating. Some Muslims in France are also celebrating the recent terror attacks. Like I said, if you investigate objectively you will conclude that many Muslims did indeed celebrate, and why shouldn't they, when they come from countries that America is demonized routinely.

One can provide all the facts and links there are and the Leftist jerks will ignore it or simply divert to something else.

ALL CON$ervoFascist scum ALWAYS lie.

Is it as bad as knowingly lying to the American people by blaming a terror attack on the US embassy in Ben Ghazi on a YouTube video, and even lying to the families of the victims as they watch their caskets being loaded off a plane? I don't think so.

Or perhaps wiping your entire server (that you weren't supposed to have at home anyhow) hiding incriminating evidence like a common criminal? Today's Democrap leaders are con artists and liars that make a living off dividing people and bashing America and its values.

Trump said he saw thousands in NJ celebrating.

Let's keep you in reality, Roudy.
From his apartment in Trump Towers in Manhattan where he said he was on 911. Now I call that a man of real vision.

Last edited:
One can provide all the facts and links there are and the Leftist jerks will ignore it or simply divert to something else.
That's because they aren't interested in the facts. They are interested in promoting their warped leftist ideology and demonization of anybody who proves them wrong.

Millions of Muslims across the globe celebrated on 9-11, but not those that live in America, that is, according to delusional leftist whack jobs, :cuckoo:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.
Alleged means without proof

According to local police and the mayor of Jersey City, Muslim celebrations in Jersey as Trump claims did not happen.

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.
Alleged means without proof

According to local police and the mayor of Jersey City, Muslim celebrations in Jersey as Trump claims did not happen.
lol ok

The point is this: Carson, Trump, and Roudy cannot prove that thousands were cheering in NJ, the thousands that Trump claimed he saw. Now we have Jews like Roudy and Michael Cohen (VP of the DT's foundation), turning their back on history, their faith, and truth.

Forum List

Back