🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

Registering by religion

Thousands cheering in NJ

Water boarding and torture

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.
Alleged means without proof

According to local police and the mayor of Jersey City, Muslim celebrations in Jersey as Trump claims did not happen.

And how would local police know in the middle of America's greatest terror attack which occurred in neighboring New York, while they are still trying to prevent another possible one? Oh let's drop going after more possible terrorists, that and go after Muslims who are celebrating. Ha ha ha.
Large numbers of Muslims celebrating publicly the fall of the twin towers are going to go unnoticed by the local police. The news media who's broadcasting celebrations in the Middle East which is capturing headlines across the country are going to ignore Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. Trump claims people all over New Jersey were watching these celebrations and it was well covered. However, that doesn't seem to be any videos of those celebrations, no descriptions of who was involved, or where they were held. In fact, all we have are accusations mostly from Trump.

Trump statement is worth looking at again for a good laugh.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

Yet the governor won't confirm Trump's allegation.
The mayor said it didn't happen.
The police said it didn't happen.
The local newspaper could not confirm there was any such celebrations.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

That's because the community celebrated as a whole. Of course there won't be a video of it, as you would have of overseas celebrations. It's the store owner who's clapping and passing out sweets...who's going to video tape that or call the cops? Is it illegal to pass out sweets or be happy? Get real. And why would the papers make note of it, considering what the law enforcement and American public were actually concerned about in the days following 9-11? Why would the governor hiding in some undisclosed location know what Arabs are doing in their community? You guys are being delusional and twisting reality to conform to your ideology and bullshit political correctness. If Muslims overseas celebrated then it would only be natural for US Muslims to celebrate as well. Why would they be any different in their viewpoints? They aren't.
Well I'm still waiting for the proof. Could Muslims be celebrating 911 in New Jersey? Of course, but we are not talking about what is possible, nor even what is likely. We discussing what a candidate for the president of the United States is reporting that he saw with his own eyes.

Speaking of seeing with your own eyes, tonight on the news, Trump has revealed that he watched people jumping off the burning towers from his bayview window in his apartment. Can someone prove he didn't see this. Of course not. However, his apartment was 4 miles from the Trade Center and the sky was covered in a smokey haze. I suppose since he's Superman his supporters will say he used his X-Ray vision.

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^ | 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia

It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said. Read more: Home | BizPac Review
Nothing says the truth like the word of a professional wrestling promoter writing for a right wing "news" outlet.

Does he provide any proof, or just his say-so?

Roudy, no. Trump said it, Trump did it, and the great American population do not want him.
Whether or not Americans will vote for him is a different question. You are underestimating Trump. This is his strategy, he says these kinds of things to get attention and free publicity. If and when he is the nominee, he will tone it down considerably. Right now he is tapping into what he thinks most Americans will agree with him on, and he is correct.
When has Trump ever toned down anything. He lives to be in the center ring, the subject of controversy. His supporters love it and he's not about to tone it down. Trump has been shocking, attacking, and manipulating people all of his life, his investors, his buyers, his creditors, and now his supporters.

On CBS news, there was a short interview with a Trump supporter at one of Trump's rallies. The interviewer asked if he was concerned with the inaccuracy of Trump's statements. The supporter said no because he knows Trump is a good man. Trump could say little green men from outer space have landed in America and his poll numbers would probably rise.

Didn't the entire Muslim world erupt in celebrations over 9-11? I don't understand why people even doubt it, when we have US Muslims TODAY that are calling Islamic terrorists "freedom fighters". Here is part of Trump's evidence:

Trump said, "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down."

None of which is evident in the video you posted.

But fear not, your desperation is noted.
thumbsup.gif

Didn't the entire Muslim world erupt in celebrations over 9-11? I don't understand why people even doubt it, when we have US Muslims TODAY that are calling Islamic terrorists "freedom fighters". Here is part of Trump's evidence:

Trump said, "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down."

thumbsup.gif

Yes, he said he watched it in Jersey City then he said he watched it on TV, however no TV stations in the New York area broadcast any celebrations by Muslims in New Jersey. Tomorrow he will tell us he sticks by what he said, and tell a different story. Whatever it takes to command center stage, Trump will do because he is a showman.

I find it amazing that Trump supporters will spend endless amounts of time explaining how Clinton and Obama have lied and will support someone like Trump.

Just to point out- we have had American posters here at USMB call the Oklahoma City Bombers heroes- the children who died there 'collateral damage' in the heroic fight against the U.S. government.

Not to hard to find some people who hate others so much that they applaud death and mayhem.

Of course its not too hard to find those who will decide that all American Muslims are guilty if they can find one American Muslim who is an asshole.

Still doesn't explain why half a billion Muslims jumped with joy on 9-11 throughout the world.

That is not the issue. Trump said thousands celebrated in the streets in NJ and swears he saw it on TV. He is lying. He saw no such thing and know one can show that those things are real and not just lies made up by Trump.

Trump probably still thinks a bomb went off in front of the state department on 9-11 and that people were shooting at rescue helicopters during the Katrina flood.

thumbsup.gif

Yes, he said he watched it in Jersey City then he said he watched it on TV, however no TV stations in the New York area broadcast any celebrations by Muslims in New Jersey. Tomorrow he will tell us he sticks by what he said, and tell a different story. Whatever it takes to command center stage, Trump will do because he is a showman.

I find it amazing that Trump supporters will spend endless amounts of time explaining how Clinton and Obama have lied and will support someone like Trump.

This couldn't be easier for Trump to prove -- all he has to do is play the video. Seems he likes to embellish though, but then can't follow through ... like his claim ....

”Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States. It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.” ~ Donald Trump, 2012

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

According to local police and the mayor of Jersey City, Muslim celebrations in Jersey as Trump claims did not happen.

And how would local police know in the middle of America's greatest terror attack which occurred in neighboring New York, while they are still trying to prevent another possible one? Oh let's drop going after more possible terrorists, that and go after Muslims who are celebrating. Ha ha ha.
Large numbers of Muslims celebrating publicly the fall of the twin towers are going to go unnoticed by the local police. The news media who's broadcasting celebrations in the Middle East which is capturing headlines across the country are going to ignore Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. Trump claims people all over New Jersey were watching these celebrations and it was well covered. However, that doesn't seem to be any videos of those celebrations, no descriptions of who was involved, or where they were held. In fact, all we have are accusations mostly from Trump.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

That's because the community celebrated as a whole. Of course there won't be a video of it, as you would have of overseas celebrations. It's the store owner who's clapping and passing out sweets...who's going to video tape that or call the cops? Is it illegal to pass out sweets or be happy? Get real. And why would the papers make note of it, considering what the law enforcement and American public were actually concerned about in the days following 9-11? Why would the governor hiding in some undisclosed location know what Arabs are doing in their community? You guys are being delusional and twisting reality to conform to your ideology and bullshit political correctness. If Muslims overseas celebrated then it would only be natural for US Muslims to celebrate as well. Why would they be any different in their viewpoints? They aren't.
Well I'm still waiting for the proof. Could Muslims be celebrating 911 in New Jersey? Of course, but we are not talking about what is possible, nor even what is likely. We discussing what a candidate for the president of the United States is reporting that he saw with his own eyes.

Speaking of seeing with your own eyes, tonight on the news, Trump has revealed that he watched people jumping off the burning towers from his bayview window in his apartment. Can someone prove he didn't see this. Of course not. However, his apartment was 4 miles from the Trade Center and the sky was covered in a smokey haze. I suppose since he's Superman his supporters will say he used his X-Ray vision.

Many non Muslim eyewitnesses that live the area have said that they saw celebrations. Are those guys lying too? I don't think so.

thumbsup.gif

This couldn't be easier for Trump to prove -- all he has to do is play the video. Seems he likes to embellish though, but then can't follow through ... like his claim ....

”Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States. It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.” ~ Donald Trump, 2012

Why would there be a video?

Roudy, no. Trump said it, Trump did it, and the great American population do not want him.
Whether or not Americans will vote for him is a different question. You are underestimating Trump. This is his strategy, he says these kinds of things to get attention and free publicity. If and when he is the nominee, he will tone it down considerably. Right now he is tapping into what he thinks most Americans will agree with him on, and he is correct.
When has Trump ever toned down anything. He lives to be in the center ring, the subject of controversy. His supporters love it and he's not about to tone it down. Trump has been shocking, attacking, and manipulating people all of his life, his investors, his buyers, his creditors, and now his supporters.

On CBS news, there was a short interview with a Trump supporter at one of Trump's rallies. The interviewer asked if he was concerned with the inaccuracy of Trump's statements. The supporter said no because he knows Trump is a good man. Trump could say little green men from outer space have landed in America and his poll numbers would probably rise.

Well like I said he knows how to manipulate the media who has bad intentions for anyone who isn't a Democrat. He is the poison pill for the corrupt media. It's hilarious they keep concocting, exaggerating, and misrepresenting things that Trump says and none of their fraud is working. In the meantime Trump is saving hundreds of millions advertising himself. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Many non Muslim eyewitnesses that live the area have said that they saw celebrations. Are those guys lying too? I don't think so.
many? and yet there's no evidence. no pictures, no video, nothing.

do all these 'many' eye witnesses work for right wing 'news' outlets?

thumbsup.gif

because trump claimed he saw the celebrations on tv. if that happened, there had to be video.

thumbsup.gif

Because Trump said he saw it on TV.

So let's see the video.

Hell, let's see a video of any interview Trump ever gave where he made this claim in the past.........

There is a big Muslim community in NJ, I don't live in that shithole but I read many articles about American Muslims in Paterson passing out sweets and celebrating 9-11.

Do you really think they were sad? You're kidding yourself.
"Sad" is your word, not mine. I did not use it. There were not thousands celebrating that Trump saw.

Don't even suggest it.

Probably more than thousands. But they didn't hit the streets celebrating, It was among friends and family. Think what you want. Why do you think they're any different than the Muslims who lived abroad and celebrated? They aren't.

Dude... I know lots of people in Jersey. They are friends and neighbors of these people. Wonder why I have not heard from them and I heard from you which you don't nothing about Muslims in Jersey. When news like these comes about like 911 or Paris attack. They stay mum and embarrass. This is their home wants a better life and living for their family.
On the side. I know that Egyptians here in California celebrated when Morsi was overthrown.
Washington Post did an article about it late September 2001 - so many people reported it to the FBI and investigation was conducted about it. Look it up.

There is a big Muslim community in NJ, I don't live in that shithole but I read many articles about American Muslims in Paterson passing out sweets and celebrating 9-11.

Do you really think they were sad? You're kidding yourself.
"Sad" is your word, not mine. I did not use it. There were not thousands celebrating that Trump saw.

Don't even suggest it.

Probably more than thousands. But they didn't hit the streets celebrating, It was among friends and family. Think what you want. Why do you think they're any different than the Muslims who lived abroad and celebrated? They aren't.

Dude... I know lots of people in Jersey. They are friends and neighbors of these people. Wonder why I have not heard from them and I heard from you which you don't nothing about Muslims in Jersey. When news like these comes about like 911 or Paris attack. They stay mum and embarrass. This is their home wants a better life and living for their family.
On the side. I know that Egyptians here in California celebrated when Morsi was overthrown.
Washington Post did an article about it late September 2001 - so many people reported it to the FBI and investigation was conducted about it. Look it up.
it's your evidence. you provide it.

Forum List

Back