🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.
Alleged means without proof

According to local police and the mayor of Jersey City, Muslim celebrations in Jersey as Trump claims did not happen.

And how would local police know in the middle of America's greatest terror attack which occurred in neighboring New York, while they are still trying to prevent another possible one? Oh let's drop going after more possible terrorists, that and go after Muslims who are celebrating. Ha ha ha.

The point is this: Carson, Trump, and Roudy cannot prove that thousands were cheering in NJ, the thousands that Trump claimed he saw. Now we have Jews like Roudy and Michael Cohen (VP of the DT's foundation), turning their back on history, their faith, and truth.
Actually you can't prove it didn't happen, other than whining about Trump saying things that aren't politically correct. There were articles, eyewitness reports, and then of course you had Millions of Muslims overseas that were throwing a party.

I can prove he said it, and you can't prove there were not "thousands" of people cheering in NJ.

You fulfill this: One method of some fascists postmodernists/ apologists is to problematize what seems clear so that some other outlandish view seems more plausible than it normally would.

Yeah, all these people who lived in Jersey and saw Muslims celebrating are lying:

@johncardillo @jenilynn1001 @Chuckerino there was news footage of Muslims partying and cheering in Passaic and Patterson NJ TRUMP IS RIGHT — A.P. (@ArtPar17) November 22, 2015

.@BradKRichardson -Want proof that Muslims celebrated as they heard of 9/11 attacks?100s of young men laughing,dancing,cheering; I saw them.

— Pat (@peste85) November 23, 2015

@DonaldTrump @ABC The Blind Shekh lived in Jersey City and I saw it on TV but in NYC many Muslims were also cheering. I saw it myself

— TIMENOUT (@TIMENOUT) November 23, 2015

@GovernorPataki @realDonaldTrump @GStephanopoulos The Muslims were celebrating until they realized the backlash soon to follow. I saw it. — watsit2u (@thumbug) November 23, 2015

I saw it, too. RT @StormForce_1: The day and age we live in doesn't change the fact that Muslims did in fact party after 9/11 in jersey city. Love or hate trump, it happenedtmi.me - GirlPainting: I saw it, too.

— Connie (@GirlPainting) November 23, 2015
ALL CON$ervoFascist scum ALWAYS lie.

Is it as bad as knowingly lying to the American people by blaming a terror attack on the US embassy in Ben Ghazi on a YouTube video, and even lying to the families of the victims as they watch their caskets being loaded off a plane? I don't think so.

Or perhaps wiping your entire server (that you weren't supposed to have at home anyhow) hiding incriminating evidence like a common criminal? Today's Democrap leaders are con artists and liars that make a living off dividing people and bashing America and its values.
I think the point of this discussion is whether Trump lied about large Muslim celebrations in New Jersey after 911. I think everyone knows Islamic terrorist and their supporters were celebrating their victory in the Middle East.

More important than whether Trump knowing lied is the fact he did not even bother to check the facts before making his accusation. He remembers seeing Muslim celebrations on 911 on TV in the Middle East. He knew there were many Muslims living in Jersey so he concludes that there must be truth to allegations of the celebration in Jersey. In fact, he said, "allegations are good enough for me". That statement is probably the most revealing statement Trump has made about himself.

Trump has very clearly revealed he has no business being President of the US.

The point is this: Carson, Trump, and Roudy cannot prove that thousands were cheering in NJ, the thousands that Trump claimed he saw. Now we have Jews like Roudy and Michael Cohen (VP of the DT's foundation), turning their back on history, their faith, and truth.
Actually you can't prove it didn't happen, other than whining about Trump saying things that aren't politically correct. There were articles, eyewitness reports, and then of course you had Millions of Muslims overseas that were throwing a party.
The burden of proof lies on the person that makes the accusation. And so far all that has been presented are unsubstantiated accusation which of course are good enough for Trump.

When you put his latest attack in the context of his campaign it's quite revealing. Trump makes outlandish statements and offers no proof as to their truth and steadfastly sticks with his statements regardless of evidence offered by the opposition and his supporters love it. It's really hard to miss the parallels between Trumps rise to power and that of Hitler back in the 1930's..

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

According to local police and the mayor of Jersey City, Muslim celebrations in Jersey as Trump claims did not happen.

And how would local police know in the middle of America's greatest terror attack which occurred in neighboring New York, while they are still trying to prevent another possible one? Oh let's drop going after more possible terrorists, that and go after Muslims who are celebrating. Ha ha ha.
Large numbers of Muslims celebrating publicly the fall of the twin towers are going to go unnoticed by the local police. The news media who's broadcasting celebrations in the Middle East which is capturing headlines across the country are going to ignore Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. Trump claims people all over New Jersey were watching these celebrations and it was well covered. However, that doesn't seem to be any videos of those celebrations, no descriptions of who was involved, or where they were held. In fact, all we have are accusations mostly from Trump.

Trump statement is worth looking at again for a good laugh.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

Yet the governor won't confirm Trump's allegation.
The mayor said it didn't happen.
The police said it didn't happen.
The local newspaper could not confirm there was any such celebrations.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

I can prove he said it, and you can't prove there were not "thousands" of people cheering in NJ.

You fulfill this: One method of some fascists postmodernists/ apologists is to problematize what seems clear so that some other outlandish view seems more plausible than it normally would.
With a population of over 250,000 Arab Muslims in New Jersey, Trump should have said tens of thousands, because that's probably what it actually was.

Large numbers of Muslims celebrating publicly the fall of the twin towers are going to go unnoticed by the local police. The news media who's broadcasting celebrations in the Middle East which is capturing headlines across the country are going to ignore Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. Trump claims people all over New Jersey were watching these celebrations and it was well covered. However, that doesn't seem to be any videos of those celebrations, no descriptions of who was involved, or where they were held. In fact, all we have are accusations mostly from Trump.

Trump statement is worth looking at again for a good laugh.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

Yet the governor won't confirm Trump's allegation.
The mayor said it didn't happen.
The police said it didn't happen.
The local newspaper could not confirm there was any such celebrations.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

That's because the community celebrated as a whole. Of course there won't be a video of it, as you would have of overseas celebrations. It's the store owner who's clapping and passing out sweets...who's going to video tape that or call the cops? Is it illegal to pass out sweets or be happy? Get real. And why would the papers make note of it, considering what the law enforcement and American public were actually concerned about in the days following 9-11? Why would the governor hiding in some undisclosed location know what Arabs are doing in their community? You guys are being delusional and twisting reality to conform to your ideology and bullshit political correctness. If Muslims overseas celebrated then it would only be natural for US Muslims to celebrate as well. Why would they be any different in their viewpoints? They aren't.

The burden of proof lies on the person that makes the accusation. And so far all that has been presented are unsubstantiated accusation which of course are good enough for Trump.

When you put his latest attack in the context of his campaign it's quite revealing. Trump makes outlandish statements and offers no proof as to their truth and steadfastly sticks with his statements regardless of evidence offered by the opposition and his supporters love it. It's really hard to miss the parallels between Trumps rise to power and that of Hitler back in the 1930's..

Bull! The rise of Nazis can be likened more to the rise of Islamists, which our fascist president has contributed greatly to.

Roudy, no. Trump said it, Trump did it, and the great American population do not want him.

Yeah, all these people who lived in Jersey and saw Muslims celebrating are lying:

@johncardillo @jenilynn1001 @Chuckerino there was news footage of Muslims partying and cheering in Passaic and Patterson NJ TRUMP IS RIGHT — A.P. (@ArtPar17) November 22, 2015

.@BradKRichardson -Want proof that Muslims celebrated as they heard of 9/11 attacks?100s of young men laughing,dancing,cheering; I saw them.

— Pat (@peste85) November 23, 2015

@DonaldTrump @ABC The Blind Shekh lived in Jersey City and I saw it on TV but in NYC many Muslims were also cheering. I saw it myself

— TIMENOUT (@TIMENOUT) November 23, 2015

@GovernorPataki @realDonaldTrump @GStephanopoulos The Muslims were celebrating until they realized the backlash soon to follow. I saw it. — watsit2u (@thumbug) November 23, 2015

I saw it, too. RT @StormForce_1: The day and age we live in doesn't change the fact that Muslims did in fact party after 9/11 in jersey city. Love or hate trump, it happenedtmi.me - GirlPainting: I saw it, too.

— Connie (@GirlPainting) November 23, 2015
ALL CON$ervoFascist scum ALWAYS lie.

Is it as bad as knowingly lying to the American people by blaming a terror attack on the US embassy in Ben Ghazi on a YouTube video, and even lying to the families of the victims as they watch their caskets being loaded off a plane? I don't think so.

Or perhaps wiping your entire server (that you weren't supposed to have at home anyhow) hiding incriminating evidence like a common criminal? Today's Democrap leaders are con artists and liars that make a living off dividing people and bashing America and its values.
I think the point of this discussion is whether Trump lied about large Muslim celebrations in New Jersey after 911. I think everyone knows Islamic terrorist and their supporters were celebrating their victory in the Middle East.

More important than whether Trump knowing lied is the fact he did not even bother to check the facts before making his accusation. He remembers seeing Muslim celebrations on 911 on TV in the Middle East. He knew there were many Muslims living in Jersey so he concludes that there must be truth to allegations of the celebration in Jersey. In fact, he said, "allegations are good enough for me". That statement is probably the most revealing statement Trump has made about himself.

And everyone knows that many Muslims support what Islamic terrorists are doing, at least ideologically. That's exactly why there are many French Muslims who's response to the terror attacks was "good, France had it coming for a long time" as the recent CNN interview with French Muslims show. You are aware that we have seven million Muslims here and France has only 4.7 million? Do you think there weren't Muslims in America upset that US had dirtied Islamic holy land by placing a military base in Saudi Arabia, or upset over what they believed was America's biased and anti Muslim foreign policy, and therefore glad that Al Queda managed to pull off a 9-11, just to teach America a lesson? You are delusional if you think otherwise.

Roudy, no. Trump said it, Trump did it, and the great American population do not want him.
Whether or not Americans will vote for him is a different question. You are underestimating Trump. This is his strategy, he says these kinds of things to get attention and free publicity. If and when he is the nominee, he will tone it down considerably. Right now he is tapping into what he thinks most Americans will agree with him on, and he is correct.

Trump outed himself, Roudy, no one else.

He will not be president.

Last edited:
To be determined. Nobody thought a community organizer with a radical background and zero domestic and international experience would be president either. But he did, mostly because he was black.

To be determined. Nobody thought a community organizer with a radical background and zero domestic and international experience would be president either. But he did, mostly because he was black.
Roudy, that has nothing to do with Trump.

He is stuck with what he has said, the anti-Trump commercials are going to say it thousands of times, and the mods and his opponents are waiting for the debates.

Your boy has no where to hide.

Roudy, that has nothing to do with Trump.

He is stuck with what he has said, the anti-Trump commercials are going to say it thousands of times, and the mods and his opponents are waiting for the debates.

Your boy has no where to hide.

It all depends on what happens in the next remaining months of Obama's administration, and whether Hillary gets indicted. Plus her record is catastrophic and she isn't likable nor is she trusted. How many Dems can you count on to hold their noses and vote for Hillary?

You are underestimating Trump, a man like him doesn't get to where he is by saying stupid outlandish things. All these "spontaneous" quotes aren't really spontaneous. They are designed to get him the nomination, once he's there, he will then turn his talents on Hillary.

Trump overestimated himself, Roudy, and did you and the others.

What HRC does is not the point.

That Kasich and Rubio will take the nomination and beat her are the points.

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^
| 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia

It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said. Read more: Home | BizPac Review

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^
| 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia

It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said. Read more: Home | BizPac Review

Forum List

Back