🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

And how would local police know in the middle of America's greatest terror attack which occurred in neighboring New York, while they are still trying to prevent another possible one? Oh let's drop going after more possible terrorists, that and go after Muslims who are celebrating. Ha ha ha.
Large numbers of Muslims celebrating publicly the fall of the twin towers are going to go unnoticed by the local police. The news media who's broadcasting celebrations in the Middle East which is capturing headlines across the country are going to ignore Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. Trump claims people all over New Jersey were watching these celebrations and it was well covered. However, that doesn't seem to be any videos of those celebrations, no descriptions of who was involved, or where they were held. In fact, all we have are accusations mostly from Trump.

Trump statement is worth looking at again for a good laugh.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

Yet the governor won't confirm Trump's allegation.
The mayor said it didn't happen.
The police said it didn't happen.
The local newspaper could not confirm there was any such celebrations.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

That's because the community celebrated as a whole. Of course there won't be a video of it, as you would have of overseas celebrations. It's the store owner who's clapping and passing out sweets...who's going to video tape that or call the cops? Is it illegal to pass out sweets or be happy? Get real. And why would the papers make note of it, considering what the law enforcement and American public were actually concerned about in the days following 9-11? Why would the governor hiding in some undisclosed location know what Arabs are doing in their community? You guys are being delusional and twisting reality to conform to your ideology and bullshit political correctness. If Muslims overseas celebrated then it would only be natural for US Muslims to celebrate as well. Why would they be any different in their viewpoints? They aren't.
Well I'm still waiting for the proof. Could Muslims be celebrating 911 in New Jersey? Of course, but we are not talking about what is possible, nor even what is likely. We discussing what a candidate for the president of the United States is reporting that he saw with his own eyes.

Speaking of seeing with your own eyes, tonight on the news, Trump has revealed that he watched people jumping off the burning towers from his bayview window in his apartment. Can someone prove he didn't see this. Of course not. However, his apartment was 4 miles from the Trade Center and the sky was covered in a smokey haze. I suppose since he's Superman his supporters will say he used his X-Ray vision.

Many non Muslim eyewitnesses that live the area have said that they saw celebrations. Are those guys lying too? I don't think so.
many? and yet there's no evidence. no pictures, no video, nothing.

do all these 'many' eye witnesses work for right wing 'news' outlets?

I think I posted enough evidence both in the form of news articles as well as individual witnesses who said they saw Muslims celebrating, Adolf Muhammad.

Washington Post did an article about it late September 2001 - so many people reported it to the FBI and investigation was conducted about it. Look it up.
The Washington Post said no such thing. One person reported Arabic looking men celebrating to the Jersey City police and gave them their License plate number and the Jersey City police reported it to the FBI. An ABP was put out on the white van which was found in Fort Lee and the "Arabic" looking men turned out to be Israelis.
So pathological liar Trump turned 5 Israelis celebrating into thousands and thousands of Arabs celebrating.

Why would there be a video?
Because Trump said he saw it on TV and the internet.

NBC News’ Katy Tur asked the New York Republican yesterday, “Where did you see the video? We can`t find anything in our archives. Others can`t find anything in theirs.”

Trump replied, “I saw video. It was on television. How would I know? You`ll have to find it. I`ve also seen it all over the Internet. I`ve seen it on the Internet over the years. I`ve seen it on the Internet.”

He says he saws jumpers at the WTC from his apartment window on 9/11. He has great, I mean really great, hugely great eyesight, THE BEST, THE VERY BEST. His office window was four miles away from the WTC.

Last edited:
I think I posted enough evidence both in the form of news articles as well as individual witnesses who said they saw Muslims celebrating, Adolf Muhammad.
Trump said he saw "thousands". You have not posted anything that supports a dozen.

Trump is a liar. He likes the idea of registering refugees by Muslims. He likes water boarding and worse. He likes an America most of us don't want.

As someone else posted, The Donald didn't get where he is by being stupid. He knows exactly what he's saying - and what it does to the Leftist Democrats who hate everything conservative. By riling them up, he's gaining more and more sympathy by the public that may well translate into votes in the primaries.

It also means he continues to pay ZERO for publicity.

Trump is a liar. He likes the idea of registering refugees by Muslims. He likes water boarding and worse. He likes an America most of us don't want.
The funniest part of this is how the right continually question the left for how they can vote for a liar like Hillary ..... but they'll vote for a liar like Trump.

Only Muslims I've seen footage celebrating 9/11 were those Palestinians. US Muslims would have nothing to gain from 9/11 let alone openly celebrating it. Be among the first to suffer blowback because of it, especially if seen celebrating it.

Trump said he saw "thousands". You have not posted anything that supports a dozen.
Eyewitness accounts from residents that saw large groups of people in Muslim garb celebrating doesn't count? Or the Washington post article already posted in this thread.

Regardless of whether Trump lied or exaggerated, do you think Muslim American attitude towards 9-11 is different from their foreign counterparts who celebrated in the millions? The only reason they didn't hold celebration marches here was because America was the country that had been attacked.

Only Muslims I've seen footage celebrating 9/11 were those Palestinians. US Muslims would have nothing to gain from 9/11 let alone openly celebrating it. Be among the first to suffer blowback because of it, especially if seen celebrating it.
Exactly. They were celebrating just not openly and in public. Besides "celebrating" a terrorist event like 9-11 isn't against the law.

As someone else posted, The Donald didn't get where he is by being stupid. He knows exactly what he's saying - and what it does to the Leftist Democrats who hate everything conservative. By riling them up, he's gaining more and more sympathy by the public that may well translate into votes in the primaries.

It also means he continues to pay ZERO for publicity.
He's playing the left and the media like a fiddle without them realizing it. And everything he's said so far has been correct. Maybe he embellishes or exaggerates a little I will admit, but he's correct.

Trump overestimated himself, Roudy, and did you and the others.

What HRC does is not the point.

That Kasich and Rubio will take the nomination and beat her are the points.

He's held the lead so far and I don't see anything that will stop him from being nominated. He may choose Rubio, Cruz, or Carson as VP to make amends with a group he's alienated.

There are no reports or videos in America of large groups of people celebrating the fall of the towers.

Trump said he saw thousands, and Roudy the Fascist supports him.

Trump overestimated himself, Roudy, and did you and the others.

What HRC does is not the point.

That Kasich and Rubio will take the nomination and beat her are the points.

He's held the lead so far and I don't see anything that will stop him from being nominated. He may choose Rubio, Cruz, or Carson as VP to make amends with a group he's alienated.
I know you hope that, but you are as wrong about that as you are on these other things.

Rubio will choose Kasich.

Forum List

Back