🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

Here is a post from national review:

"Yes, Muslims Were Celebrating In New Jersey As The Twin Towers Fell
2.thumbnail.jpg

Posted on November 23, 2015 11:30 am by Bill Quick

Trump on Muslim Cheers in New Jersey on 9/11: ‘It Did Happen. I Saw It.’ | National Review Online

After more or less calling Trump an outright liar about Muslims in New Jersey cheering the Fall of the Towers, Jim Geraghty gets yanked up short by Powerline:

UPDATE: Powerline points to a line in the September 18 edition of the Washington Post:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

So what is “a number”? Is it close to Trump’s asserted “thousands and thousands”?

These guys crack me up. The point of Trump’s statement was that American Muslims were cheering the jihadi attacks even as thousands were dying across the river from them. And Geraghty is reduced to ignoring that Trump’s main point was one hundred percent accurate, and now wants to quibble over numbers.

No wonder Trump is stomping the Donor Class Establishment’s ass.

Here’s what just happened:

Trump: “Thousands of Muslims were celebrating the Fall of the Towers on 9/11.”

Geraghty: “Gosh, your numbers aren’t accurate. It wasn’t thousands.”

Trump: “You concede that some did, though?”

Geraghty: “Murp. Mumble.” (Teeth grind). “Well, yeah.”

Trump: “I win.”
"

Yes, Muslims Were Celebrating In New Jersey As The Twin Towers Fell

:clap:

To recap: My favorite excerpt:

Again notice how the lying scum on the Right lie in packs with the same lie and citing their fellow lying scum.

It is the same story about the ISRAELIS again being passed off as Arabs to protect the lies of the pathological lying scum Trump.

Here is a post from national review:

"Yes, Muslims Were Celebrating In New Jersey As The Twin Towers Fell
2.thumbnail.jpg

Posted on November 23, 2015 11:30 am by Bill Quick

Trump on Muslim Cheers in New Jersey on 9/11: ‘It Did Happen. I Saw It.’ | National Review Online

After more or less calling Trump an outright liar about Muslims in New Jersey cheering the Fall of the Towers, Jim Geraghty gets yanked up short by Powerline:

UPDATE: Powerline points to a line in the September 18 edition of the Washington Post:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

So what is “a number”? Is it close to Trump’s asserted “thousands and thousands”?

These guys crack me up. The point of Trump’s statement was that American Muslims were cheering the jihadi attacks even as thousands were dying across the river from them. And Geraghty is reduced to ignoring that Trump’s main point was one hundred percent accurate, and now wants to quibble over numbers.

No wonder Trump is stomping the Donor Class Establishment’s ass.

Here’s what just happened:

Trump: “Thousands of Muslims were celebrating the Fall of the Towers on 9/11.”

"

Yes, Muslims Were Celebrating In New Jersey As The Twin Towers Fell

:clap:

To recap: My favorite excerpt:

Again notice how the lying scum on the Right lie in packs with the same lie and citing their fellow lying scum.

It is the same story about the ISRAELIS again being passed off as Arabs to protect the lies of the pathological lying scum Trump.

Repeating the CLAIM that it "was" the Israelis is not the same as actual evidence (much less proof) that it had been Israelis.

I DO notice how the filthy ilk you associate with tends to make such claims without any feeling of need to back up your claims.

No.

What makes you wrong is the wrongness of the stupid shit you spew.

I do see ISIS (a wannabe Islamic STATE, by the way) doing a whole lot of bombing and other vile kinds of butchery.

Or hadn't you noticed?

I see Russia doing some bombing and I don't think THEY consider themselves a "Christian nation."

I see that the United States went into Iraq for a whole array of reasons and not one of them had a blessed THING to do with God or the fact that a majority of the American people are nominally Christians.

The Iraq was may have been unwise or it may not have been. Either way, there were a whole LOT of justifications for it however. So, you really need to stop stating your vapid mere opinions as though those opinions constituted the fact of the matters on which you project your bile.

Now, it IS true that innocents did die. Check the historical record and feel obliged to show us ANY war where innocents haven't died. War sucks. This is not exactly news, dip-shit.

Plus, the fact that innocents died is NOT the definition AT ALL (much less a "perfect" definition) of "terrorism," you ignorant dope.
God told Bush to invade Iraq.
He didn't say whether God gave him a reason.
The invaders terrorised the Iraqi citizens.

Look you clown...can't you see my point?
Shall I spell it out?

Saying that the Paris and other terrorism attacks are an attack on Christianity by Islam is just as valid as saying that the attack on Iraq was an attack on Islam by Christianity.
The attackers can claim any justification they want.
Just because one side claims that they are representing their religion doesn't mean that they are.

bush prayed on it. He BELIEVED that God told him to proceed. Maybe HE did. Maybe HE didn't. Prior to the invasion the Iraqi leader and his minions terrorized the Iraqi people. THAT doesn't seem to trouble you though. Hm. In actuality, with a few tragic exceptions, the US forces terrorized nobody. So feel obligated to lay aside your unpersuasive stale and baseless propaganda claims.

So listen you fucking asshole. You HAVE no point, as all folks WITH a brain can plainly see.

the attack on Paris by the likes of ISIS jihadist filth wasn't an attack against Christianity. It was an attack on a Western Power. And yes. The jihadist filth can make ANY claim to lay claim to their false "justification" they may seek to spew. That does NOT mean that their proclaimed reason is their actual reason.

Let me help you out a bit -- since you are far too tragically stupid to handle a simple thing like "analogy." There must, as a first order of business, be a valid ANALOG in there somewhere. Thus, the term "analogy."

Your fail, apparently, is ongoing and endless. You truly suck at this.
Now you're just confused.
Where did I use an analogy?
I'm claiming an equivalence though...if it's acceptable to malign Islam because terrorists claim it as their justification, then it's equally acceptable to malign Christianity because of those that claim they're striking a blow for their God.

That I don't believe either view is neither here nor there.

'Analogy' is a good word though...I'm sure you'll be able to use it in an appropriate sentence sometime.

You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass.

You don't even grasp that you can (weakly) attempt to use analogy even if you haven't labeled it AS analogy?

Damn, you are ignorant AND fucking stupid.

Claiming equivalence IS a form of analogy, you ignorant blow hard.
You're having trouble seeing through the flecks of foam on your screen now...I'll pause while you give it a wipe.

Read my sentence...for your reference "Where did I use an analogy?".
If I had claimed to use the word 'analogy' I would have written something like "Where did I use 'analogy'".

But we digress...

I am surprised that a person with your IQ

can even breathe.

You poor fucking imbecile, you DID just lay claim to having offered an equivalence.

An equivalence IS a form of analogy.

In short, you admit having done the very thing you persist in denying.

You couldn't be much dumber, you fucking idiot.

Go play. In traffic. :thup:

And there WERE reports of Muslims in NJ also celebrating on rooftops.
No there weren't you worthless lying scum POS.
They were ISRAELIS dancing and celebrating on the rooftop and they were arrested by the Jersey City police and turned over to the FBI.

They were ISRAELIS dancing and celebrating on the rooftop and they were arrested by the Jersey City police and turned over to the FBI.
bzzzz wrong again. Israelis weren't dancing on the rooftop. If you're going to spew conspiracy theories at least get the bullshit right.

Last edited:
The Washington Post reported on September 18, 2001–one week after the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks, that the law enforcement officers were investigating people in Muslim enclaves of Jersey City, New Jersey who were seen the day of the attacks celebrating and holding rooftop parties to watch the aftermath of the attack on the Twin Towers unfold across the Hudson River in New York City. One of the Post’s reporters later stated his sources were eyewitnesses and Jersey City police officers.

…”In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

In an email to me on Dec. 16, 2003, Kovaleski indicated that his information had come from the Jersey City Police Department, and that he had confirmed the JCPD’s information via interviews of eyewitnesses of the celebration.
Notice how the lying scum on the Right operate.

It says "PEOPLE" in "Muslim enclaves" of Jersey City which makes it sound like the people were Muslims, but they WEREN'T!!!!!
They were ISRAELIS!!!!! Then the lying scum sprinkle in half-truths like the police investigating.

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

Hello again, dipshit, the detained and released Israelis weren't "holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.” What you cited therefore was an article from a bullshit site, with no relevance to the issue at hand.
It was from ABC you lying scum POS :asshole:
You just can't stop yourself from lying even after facing the truth, just like all lying scum Right-wingers.

Time to kerry boat Trump with the facts.

So far he's been spot-on on everything: illegal immigration, Syrian refugees, Islamic terrorism, to name a few.
He lied about seeing thousands of Muslims cheering in NJ as the towers came down. He is going to be kerry boated.
He was referring to seeing them on TV news broadcasts, as did many people. Do you know as a fact that he's lying? No. Actually regardless of whether he's lying, he's CORRECT, and that's what's important.

bzzzz wrong again. israelis weren't dancing on the rooftop.
And thousands were not cheering in NJ as Trump said they were.
Which you know is false and wishful thinking.

bzzzz wrong again. Israelis weren't dancing on the rooftop. If you're going to spew conspiracy theories at least get the bullshit right.
You just can't stop yourself from lying!

The Washington Post reported on September 18, 2001–one week after the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks, that the law enforcement officers were investigating people in Muslim enclaves of Jersey City, New Jersey who were seen the day of the attacks celebrating and holding rooftop parties to watch the aftermath of the attack on the Twin Towers unfold across the Hudson River in New York City. One of the Post’s reporters later stated his sources were eyewitnesses and Jersey City police officers.

…”In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

In an email to me on Dec. 16, 2003, Kovaleski indicated that his information had come from the Jersey City Police Department, and that he had confirmed the JCPD’s information via interviews of eyewitnesses of the celebration.

It says "PEOPLE" in "Muslim enclaves" of Jersey City which makes it sound like the people were Muslims, but they WEREN'T!!!!!
They were ISRAELIS!!!!! Then the lying scum sprinkle in half-truths like the police investigating.

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

Hello again, dipshit, the detained and released Israelis weren't "holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.” What you cited therefore was an article from a bullshit site, with no relevance to the issue at hand.
You just can't stop yourself from lying even after facing the truth, just like all lying scum Right-wingers.

Damn, the retard keeps coming back even after being humiliated. The Israelis were indeed arrested, and then released, nobody is doubting that. But they had nothing to do with the Muslims celebrating on rooftops. Did you bother reading the article, DUMBASS?

"Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle."

Trump was talking about thousands cheering in NJ, Roudy BrownShirt, and it is going to be on every channel over and over and over.

God told Bush to invade Iraq.
He didn't say whether God gave him a reason.
The invaders terrorised the Iraqi citizens.

Look you clown...can't you see my point?
Shall I spell it out?

Saying that the Paris and other terrorism attacks are an attack on Christianity by Islam is just as valid as saying that the attack on Iraq was an attack on Islam by Christianity.
The attackers can claim any justification they want.
Just because one side claims that they are representing their religion doesn't mean that they are.

bush prayed on it. He BELIEVED that God told him to proceed. Maybe HE did. Maybe HE didn't. Prior to the invasion the Iraqi leader and his minions terrorized the Iraqi people. THAT doesn't seem to trouble you though. Hm. In actuality, with a few tragic exceptions, the US forces terrorized nobody. So feel obligated to lay aside your unpersuasive stale and baseless propaganda claims.

So listen you fucking asshole. You HAVE no point, as all folks WITH a brain can plainly see.

the attack on Paris by the likes of ISIS jihadist filth wasn't an attack against Christianity. It was an attack on a Western Power. And yes. The jihadist filth can make ANY claim to lay claim to their false "justification" they may seek to spew. That does NOT mean that their proclaimed reason is their actual reason.

Let me help you out a bit -- since you are far too tragically stupid to handle a simple thing like "analogy." There must, as a first order of business, be a valid ANALOG in there somewhere. Thus, the term "analogy."

Your fail, apparently, is ongoing and endless. You truly suck at this.
Now you're just confused.
Where did I use an analogy?
I'm claiming an equivalence though...if it's acceptable to malign Islam because terrorists claim it as their justification, then it's equally acceptable to malign Christianity because of those that claim they're striking a blow for their God.

That I don't believe either view is neither here nor there.

'Analogy' is a good word though...I'm sure you'll be able to use it in an appropriate sentence sometime.

You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass.

You don't even grasp that you can (weakly) attempt to use analogy even if you haven't labeled it AS analogy?

Damn, you are ignorant AND fucking stupid.

Claiming equivalence IS a form of analogy, you ignorant blow hard.
You're having trouble seeing through the flecks of foam on your screen now...I'll pause while you give it a wipe.

Read my sentence...for your reference "Where did I use an analogy?".
If I had claimed to use the word 'analogy' I would have written something like "Where did I use 'analogy'".

But we digress...

I am surprised that a person with your IQ

can even breathe.

You poor fucking imbecile, you DID just lay claim to having offered an equivalence.

An equivalence IS a form of analogy.

In short, you admit having done the very thing you persist in denying.

You couldn't be much dumber, you fucking idiot.

Go play. In traffic. :thup:
Wow...how long can you keep on with this?
You said that I claimed to have used the word 'analogy'.
I never made such a claim and told you so.
Now you're angry at me because of your dopiness...and you've dived off in a different direction altogether.
Maybe you need some sleep?
It's hard to tell from this distance.

By the way...an analogy describes similar attributes between two situations that are otherwise different to make a point..."Muslims are like rabid dogs".
An equivalence is when the two things are the same..."Christians protesting outside a mosque are no different to Muslims protesting outside a church".

Anybody who thinks Muslims in US or outside weren't celebrating 9-11 as a whole is being delusional. There were some that didn't, but as a community the theme was "good, the US got what it deserved". But if you choose to kid yourself that's fine.

Delusional or not, the burden is on you to prove they did..in New Jersey. Which you cant because it's not true.

Does that matter? Not to uou, I guess

You just can't stop yourself from lying!

That's right, the Joooos did 9-11 and Muslims celebrated it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Damn, the retard keeps coming back even after being humiliated. The Israelis were indeed arrested, and then released, nobody is doubting that. But they had nothing to do with the Muslims celebrating on rooftops. Did you bother reading the article, DUMBASS?

"Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle."
While I completely disagree with Roudy on this concerning Mr. Trump, the whole Mossad/Israeli 9/11 attack is freakin craaaaazy.:cuckoo:

Repeating the CLAIM that it "was" the Israelis is not the same as actual evidence (much less proof) that it had been Israelis.

I DO notice how the filthy ilk you associate with tends to make such claims without any feeling of need to back up your claims.
The evidence is a witness saw them and reported them to the police giving them the license number of the van they were partying on. The police found the van and arrested them and it turned out that they were Israelis not Arabs. The Jersey City police turned them over to the FBI and they were detained by Bush for several months and then deported.

Forum List

Back