🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

There were not thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ.
There were tens of thousands. I stand corrected.
Trump failed to see thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. He lied. You lie in protecting him. You are a disgrace as a Jew.

Fakey, an established dishonest hack bitch, imagines that HE has some right to qualify what kind of Jew anybody else might be.

Meanwhile, I believe that Trump SAW some celebration by Muslims on TV. I am also willing to believe that he confused what he saw. From 2001 until now, time has warped the message.

He DID see Muslims celebrating because within a few days the TV news DID show Americans such Muslim celebrations -- albeit in other lands. Like the make believe "land" known as Palestine.

And there WERE reports of Muslims in NJ also celebrating on rooftops.

I suspect that Trump has merely confused the two different things.

Regrettable, but not the same thing as "lying."

A full blown liar like Fakey ought to hold that distinction close to his dishonest heart.

Look at that!

A tool like irritable douchebag (idb) imagines that the Westboro scumbags are in any way comparable to Christians just because they use that label.
Muslims also claim that Daesh doesn't represent them.

SOME Muslims do claim that.

And?

Is it "ok" for your kindred asshole pals to make glaring generalizations about ALL Christians based on the significantly tiny minority of pure inbred shitholes like the Westboro filth;

but insist that Islam is not a largely violence laden "religion" just because maybe 10 to 15% of them subscribe to the Jihadist insanity?

Personally, I think the significant MAJORITY of Muslims are pro-peace and like many of us, prefer to just be left the fuck alone.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a large proportion of them that want us dead.

I haven't seen any Jews and Christians lobbing off the heads of the Muslims lately.
I haven't seen any Jews and Christians lobbing off the heads of the Muslims lately.
No, but I have seen Christians bombing and shooting and destroying countries for no justifiable reason...except to claim that God told them to.

No you haven't.

Look at that!

A tool like irritable douchebag (idb) imagines that the Westboro scumbags are in any way comparable to Christians just because they use that label.

And?

Is it "ok" for your kindred asshole pals to make glaring generalizations about ALL Christians based on the significantly tiny minority of pure inbred shitholes like the Westboro filth;

but insist that Islam is not a largely violence laden "religion" just because maybe 10 to 15% of them subscribe to the Jihadist insanity?

Personally, I think the significant MAJORITY of Muslims are pro-peace and like many of us, prefer to just be left the fuck alone.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a large proportion of them that want us dead.

Is it "ok" for your kindred asshole pals to make glaring generalizations about ALL Christians based on the significantly tiny minority of pure inbred shitholes like the Westboro filth
No it isn't...which is my point entirely.
Well done.

So then you DO admit that you engage in the behavior which you pretend to condemn.

And when called on it, you now claim that you INTENDED your hypocrisy as a message.

Not very well done.

Look at that!

Yeah right. That's why Muslims are flocking to them in the thousands, because they don't represent Islam. Ha ha ha.
Yeah, right...devout Muslims every one!
Two British terrorists who fled the UK to fight in Syria ordered books Islam For Dummies, The Koran For Dummies and Arabic For Dummies from Amazon ahead of their trip.

Read more: British terrorist friends travelled to Syria to join rebel fighters
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

While you provide us with your stupid false comparison one-off, since 9-11 the world has witnessed thousands of Muslim terrorist acts and slaughter / genocide of innocents and civilians by devout Muslims who claim they are following true Islam. Keep up.

Look at that!

And?

No, but I have seen Christians bombing and shooting and destroying countries for no justifiable reason...except to claim that God told them to.

No you haven't.
Yep.

Look at that!

And?

Is it "ok" for your kindred asshole pals to make glaring generalizations about ALL Christians based on the significantly tiny minority of pure inbred shitholes like the Westboro filth
Well done.

So then you DO admit that you engage in the behavior which you pretend to condemn.

And when called on it, you now claim that you INTENDED your hypocrisy as a message.

Not very well done.
I admit no such thing.
I taught you a lesson is all.
You understood it and I give you an 'A'...and a shiny stick-on star.

Look at that!

And?

Christian countries are secular and aren't engaged in a religious crusade as Muslims are. Another false bullshit comparison.

Look at that!

And?

No you haven't.
Yep.

Repeating your false claim doesn't change the fact that it's just a false claim.

Confirming that you ARE a liar doesn't exactly "make your case," irritable bowel boi.

There were not thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ.
There were tens of thousands. I stand corrected.
Trump failed to see thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. He lied. You lie in protecting him. You are a disgrace as a Jew.

Fakey, an established dishonest hack bitch, imagines that HE has some right to qualify what kind of Jew anybody else might be.

Meanwhile, I believe that Trump SAW some celebration by Muslims on TV. I am also willing to believe that he confused what he saw. From 2001 until now, time has warped the message.

He DID see Muslims celebrating because within a few days the TV news DID show Americans such Muslim celebrations -- albeit in other lands. Like the make believe "land" known as Palestine.

And there WERE reports of Muslims in NJ also celebrating on rooftops.

I suspect that Trump has merely confused the two different things.

Regrettable, but not the same thing as "lying."

A full blown liar like Fakey ought to hold that distinction close to his dishonest heart.

Correct. There was footage of millions of Muslims protesting and burning American flags all over the world.

Look at that!

And?

Well done.

Not very well done.
I admit no such thing.

I helped you expose yourself as the blatant liar you are.

I award myself a gold star for exposing liars such as you.

You can attempt to now skulk away from the exposure with more of your posturing and false claims.

Fully expected. Still unpersuasive of you.

:thup:

All of this is irrelevant if you are willing to be objective and understand that we are talking about a mindset and a culture.
What is relevant here is your lies.
Which you have no proof of. The evidence and logic are on my side.
You have none of that, little brown shirt. Trump lied, you lied for him, Ilar lied for you and Trump.

That is the logic of the evidence against you.

All of this is irrelevant if you are willing to be objective and understand that we are talking about a mindset and a culture.
You have none of that, little brown shirt. Trump lied, you lied for him, Ilar lied for you and Trump.

Trump, maybe, was wrong. But Fakey (a turd known for his complete lack of even the first slightest hint of an ability to be honest) can't even use the word "lie" without being an abject liar.

Fakey lies ABOUT Trump a lot. That doesn't suffice to make Trump a liar.

Fakey should know this. Maybe he does. But since Fakey is nothing but a turd liar, he will never be honest about it.

Last edited:

Look at that!

And?

Christian countries are secular and aren't engaged in a religious crusade as Muslims are. Another false bullshit comparison.
Odd then that GW Bush said that God told him to go into Iraq.

Brown shirt brown shirt, brown shirt. What are you a one-trick pony. Who cares if you like Trump or not.

Look at that!

And?

Odd then that GW Bush said that God told him to go into Iraq.

That may have been one (ONE) of his reasons to seek authority for going into Iraq.

But it wasn't the reason (not EVEN "one of" the reasons) for why Congress AUTHORIZED it.

So your fail is now pretty much complete.

And?

No you haven't.
Yep.

Repeating your false claim doesn't change the fact that it's just a false claim.

Confirming that you ARE a liar doesn't exactly "make your case," irritable bowel boi.
Coming up with amusing derogatory names doesn't make me wrong.
As people on your side repeatedly tell us...you don't see Muslim countries bombing Iraq or Syria.
So, who does that leave?
Countries claiming that their Christian God is on their side.
The Iraq war was unjustified, hundreds of thousands of innocents died...a perfect definition of terrorism.

Brown shirt brown shirt, brown shirt. What are you a one-trick pony. Who cares if you like Trump or not.
I am not worried about Trump, because he won't make it. But you are lying when you say that Trump did not lie. Brown shirts, like Ilar, lie. Don't be like Ilar.

And?

Well done.

Not very well done.
I admit no such thing.

I helped you expose yourself as the blatant liar you are.

I award myself a gold star for exposing liars such as you.

You can attempt to now skulk away from the exposure with more of your posturing and false claims.

Fully expected. Still unpersuasive of you.

:thup:
What a disappointment you are.
You've only exposed your own ignorance...and your childish rush to claim victory is...well..childish.
I change your grade to 'F'.
Sorry.

Trump was wrong, not maybe.

Ilar was wrong, for sure. He is a brown shirt, and brown shirts lie.

Forum List

Back