🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

Muslims also claim that Daesh doesn't represent them.

SOME Muslims do claim that.

And?

Is it "ok" for your kindred asshole pals to make glaring generalizations about ALL Christians based on the significantly tiny minority of pure inbred shitholes like the Westboro filth;

but insist that Islam is not a largely violence laden "religion" just because maybe 10 to 15% of them subscribe to the Jihadist insanity?

Personally, I think the significant MAJORITY of Muslims are pro-peace and like many of us, prefer to just be left the fuck alone.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a large proportion of them that want us dead.

I haven't seen any Jews and Christians lobbing off the heads of the Muslims lately.
I haven't seen any Jews and Christians lobbing off the heads of the Muslims lately.
No, but I have seen Christians bombing and shooting and destroying countries for no justifiable reason...except to claim that God told them to.

Christian countries are secular and aren't engaged in a religious crusade as Muslims are. Another false bullshit comparison.
Odd then that GW Bush said that God told him to go into Iraq.

That may have been one (ONE) of his reasons to seek authority for going into Iraq.

But it wasn't the reason (not EVEN "one of" the reasons) for why Congress AUTHORIZED it.

So your fail is now pretty much complete.
So, you admit that it was partly a Christian invasion?
Back to a 'C'...go for a 'B'...you're on a roll!

And?

Is it "ok" for your kindred asshole pals to make glaring generalizations about ALL Christians based on the significantly tiny minority of pure inbred shitholes like the Westboro filth;

but insist that Islam is not a largely violence laden "religion" just because maybe 10 to 15% of them subscribe to the Jihadist insanity?

Personally, I think the significant MAJORITY of Muslims are pro-peace and like many of us, prefer to just be left the fuck alone.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a large proportion of them that want us dead.

No, but I have seen Christians bombing and shooting and destroying countries for no justifiable reason...except to claim that God told them to.

No you haven't.
Yep.

Repeating your false claim doesn't change the fact that it's just a false claim.

Confirming that you ARE a liar doesn't exactly "make your case," irritable bowel boi.
Coming up with amusing derogatory names doesn't make me wrong.
As people on your side repeatedly tell us...you don't see Muslim countries bombing Iraq or Syria.
So, who does that leave?
Countries claiming that their Christian God is on their side.
The Iraq war was unjustified, hundreds of thousands of innocents died...a perfect definition of terrorism.

No.

What makes you wrong is the wrongness of the stupid shit you spew.

I do see ISIS (a wannabe Islamic STATE, by the way) doing a whole lot of bombing and other vile kinds of butchery.

Or hadn't you noticed?

I see Russia doing some bombing and I don't think THEY consider themselves a "Christian nation."

I see that the United States went into Iraq for a whole array of reasons and not one of them had a blessed THING to do with God or the fact that a majority of the American people are nominally Christians.

The Iraq war may have been unwise or it may not have been. Either way, there were a whole LOT of justifications for it however. So, you really need to stop stating your vapid mere opinions as though those opinions constituted the fact of the matters on which you project your bile.

Now, it IS true that innocents did die. Check the historical record and feel obliged to show us ANY war where innocents haven't died. War sucks. This is not exactly news, dip-shit.

Plus, the fact that innocents died is NOT the definition AT ALL (much less a "perfect" definition) of "terrorism," you ignorant dope.

Last edited:

And?

Christian countries are secular and aren't engaged in a religious crusade as Muslims are. Another false bullshit comparison.

That may have been one (ONE) of his reasons to seek authority for going into Iraq.

But it wasn't the reason (not EVEN "one of" the reasons) for why Congress AUTHORIZED it.

No. I obviously didn't "admit" any such thing. I denied it. (In the real world, one can admit something if -- but only if -- it happens to be true. YOUR contentions are generally false. So "admission" is not even a possible option.)

Substituting your desired conclusion for the opposite thing I stated only reveals that you are an idiot or a liar. Possibly both.

If I were to bother grading you, which would be pointless given your apparent mental retardation, you wouldn't even get a gentleman's F. The letter grade would have to go much lower.

No you haven't.
Yep.

Repeating your false claim doesn't change the fact that it's just a false claim.

Confirming that you ARE a liar doesn't exactly "make your case," irritable bowel boi.
As people on your side repeatedly tell us...you don't see Muslim countries bombing Iraq or Syria.
So, who does that leave?
The Iraq war was unjustified, hundreds of thousands of innocents died...a perfect definition of terrorism.

No.

I do see ISIS (a wannabe Islamic STATE, by the way) doing a whole lot of bombing and other vile kinds of butchery.

Or hadn't you noticed?

I see Russia doing some bombing and I don't think THEY consider themselves a "Christian nation."

I see that the United States went into Iraq for a whole array of reasons and not one of them had a blessed THING to do with God or the fact that a majority of the American people are nominally Christians.

The Iraq was may have been unwise or it may not have been. Either way, there were a whole LOT of justifications for it however. So, you really need to stop stating your vapid mere opinions as though those opinions constituted the fact of the matters on which you project your bile.

Now, it IS true that innocents did die. Check the historical record and feel obliged to show us ANY war where innocents haven't died. War sucks. This is not exactly news, dip-shit.

Plus, the fact that innocents died is NOT the definition AT ALL (much less a "perfect" definition) of "terrorism," you ignorant dope.
God told Bush to invade Iraq.
He didn't say whether God gave him a reason.
The invaders terrorised the Iraqi citizens.

Look you clown...can't you see my point?
Shall I spell it out?

Saying that the Paris and other terrorism attacks are an attack on Christianity by Islam is just as valid as saying that the attack on Iraq was an attack on Islam by Christianity.
The attackers can claim any justification they want.
Just because one side claims that they are representing their religion doesn't mean that they are.

No. I obviously didn't "admit" any such thing. I denied it. (In the real world, one can admit something if -- but only if -- it happens to be true. YOUR contentions are generally false. So "admission" is not even a possible option.)

Substituting your desired conclusion for the opposite thing I stated only reveals that you are an idiot or a liar. Possibly both.

If I were to bother grading you, which would be pointless given your apparent mental retardation, you wouldn't even get a gentleman's F. The letter grade would have to go much lower.
You didn't say this in your previous post?
"That may have been one (ONE) of his reasons to seek authority for going into Iraq."

Nobody doubts certain Muslims celebrated the 9 11 disaster.

But Trump is wrong that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating it in NJ.

Any who say otherwise are malignant ideologue brown shirts.

So, who does that leave?

No.

Or hadn't you noticed?

The Iraq was may have been unwise or it may not have been. Either way, there were a whole LOT of justifications for it however. So, you really need to stop stating your vapid mere opinions as though those opinions constituted the fact of the matters on which you project your bile.

Shall I spell it out?

Saying that the Paris and other terrorism attacks are an attack on Christianity by Islam is just as valid as saying that the attack on Iraq was an attack on Islam by Christianity.
Just because one side claims that they are representing their religion doesn't mean that they are.

Bush prayed on it. He BELIEVED that God told him to proceed. Maybe HE did. Maybe HE didn't. Prior to the invasion the Iraqi leader and his minions terrorized the Iraqi people. THAT doesn't seem to trouble you though. Hm. In actuality, with a few tragic exceptions, the US forces terrorized nobody. So feel obligated to lay aside your unpersuasive stale and baseless propaganda claims.

So listen you fucking asshole. You HAVE no point, as all folks WITH a brain can plainly see.

the attack on Paris by the likes of ISIS jihadist filth wasn't an attack against Christianity. It was an attack on a Western Power. And yes. The jihadist filth can make ANY claim to lay claim to their false "justification" they may seek to spew. That does NOT mean that their proclaimed reason is their actual reason.

Let me help you out a bit -- since you are far too tragically stupid to handle a simple thing like "analogy." There must, as a first order of business, be a valid ANALOG in there somewhere. Thus, the term "analogy."

Your fail, apparently, is ongoing and endless. You truly suck at this.

Last edited:
Ilar posts and everyone

iu

Nobody doubts certain Muslims celebrated the 9 11 disaster.

But Trump is wrong that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating it in NJ.

Any who say otherwise are malignant ideologue brown shirts.

I happen (almost by accident) to agree with a portion of what the rat twat, Fakey, just said. In fact, I already said that part. I happen to believe that Trump did not see "thousands of Americans celebrating in NJ." With the passage of time, I think he conflated separate things.

But the essence of what he was referencing was that there is an element of the Muslim population (both here and abroad) that does revel in Islamic terrorist efforts inflicted on the West and on America and Americans.

I wish Obumbler had some notion of doing something significant about the threat of Islamic terrorism.

Fakey wishes, now, to go down on our feckless leader. So much Obumbler salad to toss; So little time. Poor Fakey.

So, who does that leave?

No.

Or hadn't you noticed?

Shall I spell it out?

bush prayed on it. He BELIEVED that God told him to proceed. Maybe HE did. Maybe HE didn't. Prior to the invasion the Iraqi leader and his minions terrorized the Iraqi people. THAT doesn't seem to trouble you though. Hm. In actuality, with a few tragic exceptions, the US forces terrorized nobody. So feel obligated to lay aside your unpersuasive stale and baseless propaganda claims.

So listen you fucking asshole. You HAVE no point, as all folks WITH a brain can plainly see.

the attack on Paris by the likes of ISIS jihadist filth wasn't an attack against Christianity. It was an attack on a Western Power. And yes. The jihadist filth can make ANY claim to lay claim to their false "justification" they may seek to spew. That does NOT mean that their proclaimed reason is their actual reason.

Let me help you out a bit -- since you are far too tragically stupid to handle a simple thing like "analogy." There must, as a first order of business, be a valid ANALOG in there somewhere. Thus, the term "analogy."

Now you're just confused.
Where did I use an analogy?
I'm claiming an equivalence though...if it's acceptable to malign Islam because terrorists claim it as their justification, then it's equally acceptable to malign Christianity because of those that claim they're striking a blow for their God.

That I don't believe either view is neither here nor there.

'Analogy' is a good word though...I'm sure you'll be able to use it in an appropriate sentence sometime.

You didn't say this in your previous post?
"That may have been one (ONE) of his reasons to seek authority for going into Iraq."

No. I DID say that. but the President, you dope, didn't have the ability to invade Iraq or commit our forces to the invasion absent the AUTHORITY granted by CONGRESS.

You should try to get familiar someday with how this Republic is designed to work and how, in this instance, it DID actually work.

The Washington Post reported on September 18, 2001–one week after the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks, that the law enforcement officers were investigating people in Muslim enclaves of Jersey City, New Jersey who were seen the day of the attacks celebrating and holding rooftop parties to watch the aftermath of the attack on the Twin Towers unfold across the Hudson River in New York City. One of the Post’s reporters later stated his sources were eyewitnesses and Jersey City police officers.

…”In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

In an email to me on Dec. 16, 2003, Kovaleski indicated that his information had come from the Jersey City Police Department, and that he had confirmed the JCPD’s information via interviews of eyewitnesses of the celebration.
Notice how the lying scum on the Right operate.

It says "PEOPLE" in "Muslim enclaves" of Jersey City which makes it sound like the people were Muslims, but they WEREN'T!!!!!
They were ISRAELIS!!!!! Then the lying scum sprinkle in half-truths like the police investigating.

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

Last edited:
Ilar posts and everyone

iu

Fakey posts and folks tend to feel nauseated.

They know him as the abject craven lying rat twat he is.
Says the craven coward, even our own detestable Ilar. :lol:

That was fast even by the idiot Fakey's typical sub-standard.

I had barely hit submit on a post referring to it as "craven," before it offered its attempt at a withering rejoinder using the word

"craven."

Fakey cannot even stylize the notion of mirroring.

Hey Fakey, you dishonest rat twat, if you need any "new" word thingies, feel free to copy and paste any of my posts.

I know. You will.

So, who does that leave?

No.

Or hadn't you noticed?

Shall I spell it out?

bush prayed on it. He BELIEVED that God told him to proceed. Maybe HE did. Maybe HE didn't. Prior to the invasion the Iraqi leader and his minions terrorized the Iraqi people. THAT doesn't seem to trouble you though. Hm. In actuality, with a few tragic exceptions, the US forces terrorized nobody. So feel obligated to lay aside your unpersuasive stale and baseless propaganda claims.

I'm claiming an equivalence though...if it's acceptable to malign Islam because terrorists claim it as their justification, then it's equally acceptable to malign Christianity because of those that claim they're striking a blow for their God.

'Analogy' is a good word though...I'm sure you'll be able to use it in an appropriate sentence sometime.

You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass.

You don't even grasp that you can (weakly) attempt to use analogy even if you haven't labeled it AS analogy?

Damn, you are ignorant AND fucking stupid.

Claiming equivalence IS a form of analogy, you ignorant blow hard.

The Washington Post reported on September 18, 2001–one week after the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks, that the law enforcement officers were investigating people in Muslim enclaves of Jersey City, New Jersey who were seen the day of the attacks celebrating and holding rooftop parties to watch the aftermath of the attack on the Twin Towers unfold across the Hudson River in New York City. One of the Post’s reporters later stated his sources were eyewitnesses and Jersey City police officers.

…”In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

In an email to me on Dec. 16, 2003, Kovaleski indicated that his information had come from the Jersey City Police Department, and that he had confirmed the JCPD’s information via interviews of eyewitnesses of the celebration.
Notice how the lying scum on the Right operate.

It says "PEOPLE" in "Muslim enclaves" of Jersey City which makes it sound like the people were Muslims, but they WEREN'T!!!!!
They were ISRAELIS!!!!! Then the lying scum sprinkle in half-truths like the police investigating.

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

Hello again, dipshit, the detained and released Israelis weren't "holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.” What you cited therefore was an article from a bullshit site, with no relevance to the issue at hand.

So, who does that leave?

No.

Or hadn't you noticed?

Shall I spell it out?

You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass.

You don't even grasp that you can (weakly) attempt to use analogy even if you haven't labeled it AS analogy?

Damn, you are ignorant AND fucking stupid.

Claiming equivalence IS a form of analogy, you ignorant blow hard.
You're having trouble seeing through the flecks of foam on your screen now...I'll pause while you give it a wipe.

Read my sentence...for your reference "Where did I use an analogy?".
If I had claimed to use the word 'analogy' I would have written something like "Where did I use 'analogy'".

But we digress...

Forum List

Back