🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is setting the stage for riots of his impending defeat.....

Conservatives don't riot. That's what leftists do

no. they raise arms against federal officers.

Hardly. Aside from the Bundy tards, I can't recall any other instances of such a thing happening. I can, however, point out dozens and dozens of instances of leftists getting violent when they don't get their way. It's not even a remotely close ratio.

I'm not going to argue that there aren't people on the left who do that. i'll also point to randy weaver, david Koresh and the other

but the left isn't homogeneous and a lot of the left isn't even democrats (as you found out with the Bernie bros).

so my issue is having that associated solely with democrats. that would be like saying "rightists" burn crosses because the kkk supports republican candidates.

also, i'll just point out:

Are American extremists a bigger threat than Jihadists?

so we all have our crosses to bear, as it were.

Hardly. Aside from the Bundy tards, I can't recall any other instances of such a thing happening. I can, however, point out dozens and dozens of instances of leftists getting violent when they don't get their way. It's not even a remotely close ratio.

I'm not going to argue that there aren't people on the left who do that. i'll also point to randy weaver, david Koresh and the other

but the left isn't homogeneous and a lot of the left isn't even democrats (as you found out with the Bernie bros).

so my issue is having that associated solely with democrats. that would be like saying "rightists" burn crosses because the kkk supports republican candidates.

also, i'll just point out:

Are American extremists a bigger threat than Jihadists?

so we all have our crosses to bear, as it were.

Do you have a pet hamster named 'cognitive dissonance'?

I think the thing to take from Trump's statement is that he's already started making excuses for losing. The elections are rigged, the media is plotting against him. Those aren't the actions of a winner.

Why is it when the polls showed this clown leading, no words of "rigged" was being uttered by Trump. He used it with his own camp until they annoited him King of the party, than it was dropped. Now that the polls show Hilllary leading, the word resurfaces again. It is of my conclusion, Trump is secretly sending messages of anarchy to his supporters should he lose this election. Its a bad bad move on his part, but one shouldn't expect less from a man, who clearly hates america!!

He's GOP. He can't take responsibility for the outcome of his own campaign if he loses. Thus, the more the evidence suggests he's going to lose.....the less its his fault.

Remember, in the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.

I think the thing to take from Trump's statement is that he's already started making excuses for losing. The elections are rigged, the media is plotting against him. Those aren't the actions of a winner.

Nope. But the more the polls turn against him, the less validity the polls have.... to Trump anyway.

Remember, to Trump and his supporters credibility is based on confirmation of what they already believe. Any source that confirms their beliefs is credible. Any source that contradicts it, lacks credibility.

Even if its the same source.

Last edited:
Is this a dog whistle?
Trump is very cunning and is noted for starting shit.....like the violence at his rallies. I stand firm by this.....just wait and see!!

99% of the violence at his rallies comes from twats like you.
If that is the case, than why after the primaries, we've yet to hear of one incident of violence at his Nazi rallies? Its because people on the other side understand, that his followers are dangerous and Trump isn't worth the protest....How did Cleveland go? Not one incident, which proves, it was the Trump neo nuts that started the shit, like that white old fuck sucker punching that black guy.

Why is it when the polls showed this clown leading, no words of "rigged" was being uttered by Trump. He used it with his own camp until they annoited him King of the party, than it was dropped. Now that the polls show Hilllary leading, the word resurfaces again. It is of my conclusion, Trump is secretly sending messages of anarchy to his supporters should he lose this election. Its a bad bad move on his part, but one shouldn't expect less from a man, who clearly hates america!!

He's GOP. He can't take responsibility for the outcome of his own campaign if he loses. Thus, the more the evidence suggests he's going to lose.....the less its his fault.

Remember, in the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.
Exactly, he's already on record saying the November elections will be rigged....
Columbus, Ohio (CNN)Donald Trump on Monday took his complaints about the "rigged" political system one step further.

"I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged. I have to be honest," Trump told voters in Ohio, a crucial swing state.

He's such a coward, never mind the fact, his reckless behavior may play a role in all this, his endorsement of Putin, his anti stance on Urkraine, no its because the elections are rigged.

How many screws would you estimate you've got loose?
Always talking about sex, eh Christian?

You are confusing Trump with 'bring a gun to a fight" Obama. Obabble wants nothing more than to terrorize the country with the prospect of the race war he's been ginning up since 2009.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? And you can say that with a straight face? Obama the whitest appeasing black man in US history? Carry on comrade!!

Taz, other than blacks rioting from injustice, do list for all to learn, left winged incidents of violence and don't keep me waiting......but you will!!

Don't worry, white people arent going to destroy cities if they don't get their way.
Kinda like blacks who didn't destroy cities when Bush was elected twice, Reagan/bush was elected, Ford elected, etc....kinda?

If he wins the democrats will all accept it won't they?
Put it this way, not only will we accept it with open arms, we are all gonna sit by and watch you white maggots get EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!....Just like we're enjoying this last crop of nuts you majority fuck heads wasted votes on....how's that going for yo...last count....8% ratings congress and senate!!

Is this a dog whistle?
Trump is very cunning and is noted for starting shit.....like the violence at his rallies. I stand firm by this.....just wait and see!!
I'm not a Trump supporter.

Are you saying he is going to be leading riots in the streets?

I'm aware of those who say they will riot and kill if he is elected.

Which is it?
I keep up with the Jone's and have never heard anyone threatening violence if Trump is elected. Non the less, for Trump to keep repeating the system is rigged, for Trump to say all this months before a single vote is cast, proves this evil mf is trying to suggest if he doesn't win, its because the system was rigged, like who in their right mind, does shit like this? This guy is just not fit for this job.

If HRC wins, you will see a wave of passive resistance and civil disobedience like you have never seen before.

Riots? Nah. That's for children.
will you be waving you cane around while loading up your depends

nobody cares about the blacks
I only wish that was true......can't go to any black clubs in the world, and not see it stacked to the doors with beat up barbies all salivating for black sausage....LOLOLOLO

Can't sing a song, can't give a concert, can't give a speech, can't create a movement, can't drive a car with more than two nigga's in it, can't vote, can't do a mf thing in this country without you white mf's approval....now ain't that some shit????

Don't worry, white people arent going to destroy cities if they don't get their way.
Kinda like blacks who didn't destroy cities when Bush was elected twice, Reagan/bush was elected, Ford elected, etc....kinda?
Correct, on THOSE occasions, black people didn't destroy shit. Congratulations!

nobody cares about the blacks
I only wish that was true......can't go to any black clubs in the world, and not see it stacked to the doors with beat up barbies all salivating for black sausage....LOLOLOLO

Can't sing a song, can't give a concert, can't give a speech, can't create a movement, can't drive a car with more than two nigga's in it, can't vote, can't do a mf thing in this country without you white mf's approval....now ain't that some shit????
True, beat up Barbies don't have many options. As the saying goes... beggars can't be choosers.

If HRC wins, you will see a wave of passive resistance and civil disobedience like you have never seen before.

Riots? Nah. That's for children.
will you be waving you cane around while loading up your depends
Not necessary. How many unhappy people does it take to give a little information to the Russians or Chinese? Is there an age limit on some infrastructure sabotage

Forum List

Back