Trump is terrible at being Racist

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
He should be immediately kicked out of the KKK and his white privilege card revoked. ... :cool:

"Pres.Trump has nominated the first African-American woman for promotion to general in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Col. Lorna M. Mahlock will be promoted to the rank of brigadier general, if confirmed, the U.S. Department of Defense announced on Tuesday. Mahlock is currently the deputy director of Operations, Plans, Policies, and Operations Directorate at Marine Corps Headquarters in Washington."

This Is the Woman President Trump Wants to Be the First Female African-American Marine General

LMAO He's terrible at being a racist cause he isn't one.

No surprise there.

trump just doesnt think before he speaks way to often.....like i have said before....he is his own worst enemy....

trump just doesnt think before he speaks way to often.....like i have said before....he is his own worst enemy....

Nope. Something everyone forgets is that Trump isn't a lying politician.

He says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit if anyone likes it or not.

Oh and he thinks. He just doesn't care what anyone else thinks. God Trump.

it is more an issue of a kind of expressive language disorder------the technical term
being FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE ----allowances must be made in accordance with the ADL (americans with disabilities act). -------in his case there is an overflow-- which manifests as DYSGRAPHIA (tweeticus)

itdURP6.jpg

by not thinking of what he is saying,since not everyone in the country has the same thoughts as he does,after all he is supposed to be everyones leader,not just those who back him no matter what,he creates his own problems....hence he is his own worst enemy....

by not thinking of what he is saying,since not everyone in the country has the same thoughts as he does,after all he is supposed to be everyones leader,not just those who back him no matter what,he creates his own problems....hence he is his own worst enemy....

I prefer an honest leader. Not one who tells everyone what they think they want to hear.

I love that about the guy. If you don't. Well to each his own.

Many people think Trump tweets just what ever is in his head at the moment with no rhyme or reason.

But I think his tweets are well thought out with a calculated political end goal in mind. .... :cool:

He should be immediately kicked out of the KKK and his white privilege card revoked. ... :cool:

"Pres.Trump has nominated the first African-American woman for promotion to general in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Col. Lorna M. Mahlock will be promoted to the rank of brigadier general, if confirmed, the U.S. Department of Defense announced on Tuesday. Mahlock is currently the deputy director of Operations, Plans, Policies, and Operations Directorate at Marine Corps Headquarters in Washington."

This Is the Woman President Trump Wants to Be the First Female African-American Marine General

He is pro military, has she said anything neg about him, I doubt it, if she does, watch out.

I prefer an honest leader. Not one who tells everyone what they think they want to hear.

I love that about the guy. If you don't. Well to each his own.
i prefer an honest one too,but i also want someone who knows how to talk to people,not one who keeps the other side on the other side...thats not leadership....a real leader knows how to bring people together....and so far its been a long time since we had one of them,,,and this country gets more divided with each president.....and it aint going to get any better with who ever gets in next...

Yeah.... He should lie more.
Never point out the obvious
You just can't criticize black folks when they call you a traitor and incompetent.
doesnt change what i said....
Not saying anything in response to lies isn't presidential.
Obama made a point of responding to folks who were critical of him and the fawning press praised him for it.

You see.....when you have hundreds of sycophantic journalists carrying your water for you, everything you say sounds presidential

He also was one of the first guy's to hire a woman CEO in the 70's.

Yeah.... He should lie more.
Never point out the obvious
You just can't criticize black folks when they call you a traitor and incompetent.
doesnt change what i said....
Not saying anything in response to lies isn't presidential.
Obama made a point of responding to folks who were critical of him and the fawning press praised him for it.

You see.....when you have hundreds of sycophantic journalists carrying your water for you, everything you say sounds presidential
it doesnt change what i said mud....the guy makes his own problems by saying some of the shit he says...

Forum List

Back