Trump is terrible at being Racist

trump just doesnt think before he speaks way to often.....like i have said before....he is his own worst enemy....
Yeah.... He should lie more.
Never point out the obvious
You just can't criticize black folks when they call you a traitor and incompetent.
doesnt change what i said....
Not saying anything in response to lies isn't presidential.
Obama made a point of responding to folks who were critical of him and the fawning press praised him for it.

You see.....when you have hundreds of sycophantic journalists carrying your water for you, everything you say sounds presidential
it doesnt change what i said mud....the guy makes his own problems by saying some of the shit he says...
Nope.
The Democrats can't run on their ideas, so they take everything he says and lie about it.
He says Somalia is a Shithole and they say it's racist.
He says Cummings district is a Shithole and they say it's racist.
He says both sides have nice people.....and they say it's racist and he's a Nazi.

It's not what he's saying.....it's the lengths these lying fuckers are willing to go in response that seems to be the problem.

CrIE4xrVMAAzKQq.jpg

trump just doesnt think before he speaks way to often.....like i have said before....he is his own worst enemy....
You just can't criticize black folks when they call you a traitor and incompetent.
Obama made a point of responding to folks who were critical of him and the fawning press praised him for it.

You see.....when you have hundreds of sycophantic journalists carrying your water for you, everything you say sounds presidential
it doesnt change what i said mud....the guy makes his own problems by saying some of the shit he says...
Nope.
The Democrats can't run on their ideas, so they take everything he says and lie about it.
He says both sides have nice people.....and they say it's racist and he's a Nazi.

It's not what he's saying.....it's the lengths these lying fuckers are willing to go in response that seems to be the problem.
i know its not he is saying .....trump should learn how to say things....the guy has zero tact...a real leader does not alienate half the country...

Nope.

i know its not he is saying .....trump should learn how to say things....the guy has zero tact...a real leader does not alienate half the country...
With Democrats is always something.

With Bush it was Iraq and Katrina.
With Mitt Romney it was his folders filled with women.
With John McCain it was he's a warmonger.
They're all called racists.
The point is.....Democrats don't know how to win with their ideas.
They just make shit up about their opponents until something else comes along they can twist and contort till it's unrecognizable.

Yet somehow, he always comes out on top and his enemies fall apart.

"God looks after drunks and fools."
like the 2 chumps before him.....he aint much of a leader...
He makes everyone in your Democrat Party look like a bunch of clowns......and they don't even have a media trashing them 24/7/365 like Trump does.

Nope.

With Democrats is always something.

With Bush it was Iraq and Katrina.
With Mitt Romney it was his folders filled with women.
With John McCain it was he's a warmonger.
They're all called racists.
The point is.....Democrats don't know how to win with their ideas.
They just make shit up about their opponents until something else comes along they can twist and contort till it's unrecognizable.
if trump knew how to talk to people he would not have half the problems he has now.....

He makes everyone in your Democrat Party look like a bunch of clowns......and they don't even have a media trashing them 24/7/365 like Trump does.
my democrat party?...lol....ask your good buddies dean and franco if im a democrat...

my democrat party?...lol....ask your good buddies dean and franco if im a democrat...
I don't blame you. Looking at all of the assholes in that party.....I wouldn't admit to being one of them either.

I don't blame you. Looking at all of the assholes in that party.....I wouldn't admit to being one of them either.
yet you just like a few others here can never prove what you say about people.....here is a little tidbit for you mud...just because someone says something about trump you dont like does not mean they are democrats....unlike you i dont have my head up a parties ass....

yet you just like a few others here can never prove what you say about people.....here is a little tidbit for you mud...just because someone says something about trump you dont like does not mean they are democrats....unlike you i dont have my head up a parties ass....
I hate Republicans as much as the next man.
You don't want to say you're a Democrat but you sure do identify with them....so that makes you one.
I don't support the Republican Party because they don't represent my interests.
But when it comes to choosing between them and the Democrats.....it's not a difficult choice.
Democrats are not only dishonest and worthless, but now they're insane.
What they're doing is criminal and worthy of alot of payback.
Drawing and quartering to start with.
Then move on to Keelhauling.
Then I figure planting grenades up their asses and pulling the pins.
Then pump them full of bullet holes and fuck the bullet holes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/rats_and_democrats__a_natural_combination.html

"A little research indicates that where there are Democrats, there are rats; where there are rats, there are Democrats. And yes, of course, there are rats doing their ratty thing around Republicans — but not as many. According to Orkin, the pest control (a very nice way of saying killing unwanted pests such as...well, rats) company, the most rat-infested localities in the U.S. are controlled by Democrats. Hmmm.

For the third consecutive ranking, Chicago takes the top spot.

The metro regions are ranked by the number of rodent treatments the company performed from September 15th, 2016 – September 15th, 2017. This ranking includes both residential and commercial treatments."

1. Chicago
  2. New York
  3. Los Angeles (+1)
  4. San Francisco – Oakland (+1)
  5. Washington, DC (-2)
  6. Philadelphia (+1)
  7. Detroit (+2)
  8. Baltimore (-2)
  9. Seattle – Tacoma
  10. Dallas – Ft. Worth (+4)
  11. Denver (-1)
  12. Minneapolis – St. Paul (-4)
  13. Cleveland – Akron (+2)
  14. Atlanta (+2)
  15. Boston (-3)
  16. Hartford – New Haven (+1)
  17. Portland, OR (+3)
  18. Miami – Ft. Lauderdale (-5)
  19. Indianapolis
  20. Houston (+1)
  21. Milwaukee (+2)
  22. Pittsburgh (-4)
  23. New Orleans (+15)
  24. Cincinnati (+10)
  25. Richmond – Petersburg
  26. Sacramento – Stockton (+6)
  27. Kansas City (+3)
  28. Charlotte (-1)
  29. Norfolk – Portsmouth – Newport News (-5)
  30. Buffalo (-1)
  31. Columbus, OH (+6)
  32. St. Louis (-4)
  33. Raleigh – Durham (-11)
  34. Grand Rapids – Kalamazoo (-1)
  35. San Diego (+12)
  36. Albany – Schenectady (-10)
  37. San Antonio
  38. Tampa – St. Petersburg (-7)
  39. Rochester, NY (-4)
  40. Nashville (-1)
  41. Champaign – Springfield – Decatur
  42. Greenville – Spartanburg (-2)
  43. Memphis
  44. Phoenix (+1)
  45. Syracuse
  46. West Palm Beach (-10)
  47. Orlando – Daytona Beach (-1)
  48. Madison (+1)
  49. Flint – Saginaw (-8)
  50. Green Bay – Appleton (-6

You don't want to say you're a Democrat but you sure do identify with them....so that makes you one.
But when it comes to choosing between them and the Democrats.....it's not a difficult choice.
like i said mud....your head is up one of the parties asses....im sure many of the big democrats here will back you up on what you said about me...

like i said mud....your head is up one of the parties asses....im sure many of the big democrats here will back you up on what you said about me...
Denial isn't just a river.

Denial isn't just a river.
when you have lunch with dean this week ask him what he thinks....just make sure he pays....

Forum List

Back