Trump Is The Greatest President In Living History

Absolutely the greatest President in this country's history. Not only has he restored my country to its original greatness, the leftists are chasing their tails around in circles so fast, they they're turning into butter.

I never thought I'd see the story of Little Black Sambo being played out for real.
Thanks to Trump and Kanye West...
To be fair, some of Trump's greatness may be in contrast to his last two predecessors' failure, much like Lincoln.Reagan had Carter/Ford/Nixon.

Absolutely the greatest President in this country's history. Not only has he restored my country to its original greatness, the leftists are chasing their tails around in circles so fast, they they're turning into butter.

I never thought I'd see the story of Little Black Sambo being played out for real.
To be fair, some of Trump's greatness may be in contrast to his last two predecessors' failure, much like Lincoln.Reagan had Carter/Ford/Nixon.
They were at least humble enough to accept their hair loss...

This is simply true, by any measure. I remember more than 12 in my life, and even Reagan doesn't compare in accomplishment.

Sorry snowflakes, but that much is true, and you know it.

All he had to do was improve the economy and not start a war abroad.

The bar had been set so low not even a midget could get under it.

Last edited:

They were at least humble enough to accept their hair loss...

I like what one guy said….

“I can’t wait until Trump dies so I can piss on his grave….I don’t think I could hold it while standing in line for 4 days though.”

I don’t endorse it but that was funny.

This is simply true, by any measure. I remember more than 12 in my life, and even Reagan doesn't compare in accomplishment.

ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16.jpg

Great at what? LYING???

He has told thousands of lies. He accepted Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election. He attacks Gold Star Families. He paid a Adult Film Actress and Playboy Model so they talk about their affairs with him.

He is lying sack of shit.

Libtardos think anyone who restores America's self esteem is a traitor. The problem with Trump is he created a whole new disease called TDS. This will cost us Billion's building mental institutions to put these idiots in.

A1D9BFD3-F689-4DAF-8D16-8E4629BA53A0.jpeg

Great at what? LYING???

He has told thousands of lies. He accepted Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election. He attacks Gold Star Families. He paid a Adult Film Actress and Playboy Model so they talk about their affairs with him.

He is lying sack of shit.

Just think: Five more years of Trump and Hillary is still not President. :laughing0301:

I much preferred Reagan's personality, but I agree. Trump is the greatest president of this and the last century. I hope this generation of Republicans are taking notes!

Forum List

Back