Trump Is The Greatest President In Living History

I only got this far to see you're posting utter bullshit...

Federal revenues are increasing as the economy grows

Nominal income tax revenue for FY2018 was flat and real revenue dropped from the previous fiscal year.

April 2018 had a record surplus of $214 billion.

LOL

That was based mostly from 2017 taxes, which were not affected by Trump's tax cuts.

You copied my post!

:21::113:

I wouldn't go that far, but after that meat puppet faggot he certainly looks like the 2nd Coming.

Obozo was such a fuckin disaster, like Carter, that anyone who simply does the opposite looks brilliant.

Trump has plenty faults, like Reagan did. Yet because they're patriotic and work in the interests of ordinary people who oppose regressive globalist parasites those faults are easily overlooked.

I wouldn't go that far, but after that meat puppet faggot he certainly looks like the 2nd Coming.

Obozo was such a fuckin disaster, like Carter, that anyone who simply does the opposite looks brilliant.

Trump has plenty faults, like Reagan did. Yet because they're patriotic and work in the interests of ordinary people who oppose regressive globalist parasites those faults are easily overlooked.

To use a football analogy....

Trump is Eric Couch while Obama was Ryan Leaf.

I only got this far to see you're posting utter bullshit...

Federal revenues are increasing as the economy grows

Nominal income tax revenue for FY2018 was flat and real revenue dropped from the previous fiscal year.

April 2018 had a record surplus of $214 billion.

LOL

That was based mostly from 2017 taxes, which were not affected by Trump's tax cuts.

You copied my post!

:21::113:
Obvious bullshit is just that obvious.

The economy is so stinking amazing that the Fed had to lower the rates yet again to try and keep it alive...

Accomplishments. Please read thru Trump's "promises kept" link at the bottom for the most current list

JOBS
Signed the first major tax reform in 30 years.
Federal revenues are increasing as the economy grows. April 2018 had a record surplus of $214 billion.

I stopped when I got to the first bullshit point.

Federal revenues for CY 2018 were less than they were for CY 2017, even with the record month in April...which of course was due to people paying the remainder of their tax burden from 2017.

And, as for the economy growing...

View attachment 287229

For 8 years we were told such GDP growth numbers were bad, now all of a sudden they make Trump a saint....you partisans are so predictable.

You're a rigid ideologue. Because you disagree with one point doesn't invalidate all the others. The fact is, this President accomplished more in two years than the last one did in eight.

And just think: He has five years to go.

Accomplishments. Please read thru Trump's "promises kept" link at the bottom for the most current list

JOBS
Federal revenues are increasing as the economy grows. April 2018 had a record surplus of $214 billion.

Federal revenues for CY 2018 were less than they were for CY 2017, even with the record month in April...which of course was due to people paying the remainder of their tax burden from 2017.

View attachment 287229

For 8 years we were told such GDP growth numbers were bad, now all of a sudden they make Trump a saint....you partisans are so predictable.

You're a rigid ideologue. Because you disagree with one point doesn't invalidate all the others. The fact is, this President accomplished more in two years than the last one did in eight.

Why keep going on a list that lies that early on.

If Trump is so fucking amazing why do these list have to lie all the time?

All the Obama list people used to post did the same thing. They were filled with half truths and lies because they know that you sheep will never check them

The economy is so stinking amazing that the Fed had to lower the rates yet again to try and keep it alive...

Its not that the economy needs stimulus, the Fed fucked up last December by raising rates too fast. So the Fed was basically playing catch-up. There is no inflation, and employment is at all time highs. The EU and Japan have negative rates, and that still isn't working. The Fed is in a good spot right here. They still have some bullets left, or they can raise rates and unwind their balance sheet more if needed. If you think the US economy needs life support you lost a lot of your economics cred. Whose economy would you trade for? The EU? Japan? China? Russia?
Stop bullshitting about the economy.

Last edited:

JOBS

View attachment 287229

All the Obama list people used to post did the same thing. They were filled with half truths and lies because they know that you sheep will never check them

You can whine about a few items on Trumps list. In case you forgot about Obama's list of "promises not kept"
1. Every family will save about $2,500 a year with Obamacare (we actually pay $10,000 more for deductibles)
2. 30m people w/o insurance will have coverage (there are still about 30m w/o health insurance)
3. Here are another (50) Obama lies
Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly

This is simply true, by any measure. I remember more than 12 in my life, and even Reagan doesn't compare in accomplishment.

Sorry snowflakes, but that much is true, and you know it.

8c288bd56330e4d600bad38df68762ed.jpg

This is simply true, by any measure. I remember more than 12 in my life, and even Reagan doesn't compare in accomplishment.

More proof the board keeps getting stupider...

Its not that the economy needs stimulus, the Fed fucked up last December by raising rates too fast. So the Fed was basically playing catch-up. There is no inflation, and employment is at all time highs. The EU and Japan have negative rates, and that still isn't working. The Fed is in a good spot right here. They still have some bullets left, or they can raise rates and unwind their balance sheet more if needed. If you think the US economy needs life support you lost a lot of your economics cred. Whose economy would you trade for? The EU? Japan? China? Russia?
Too fast? Compared to what?

fed-second-rate-cut-promo-1568827337935-articleLarge-v2.png

JOBS

View attachment 287229

You can whine about a few items on Trumps list. In case you forgot about Obama's list of "promises not kept"
1. Every family will save about $2,500 a year with Obamacare (we actually pay $10,000 more for deductibles)
2. 30m people w/o insurance will have coverage (there are still about 30m w/o health insurance)
3. Here are another (50) Obama lies
Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly

Yes, Obama's list was just as much bullshit as Trump's list is now. They are nothing but fodder for the mindless minions

Too fast? Compared to what?

fed-second-rate-cut-promo-1568827337935-articleLarge-v2.png

I love it when they parrot that talking point. Rates were still historically low when they started lowering them again to try and keep the economy moving a bit longer

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump is not worthy to hold the reins of Reagan's horse.

Conservatives: We appreciate what Trump has accomplished.

Progs: We appreciate what prog-news tells us to.

Forum List

Back