Trump is the greatest president we had since Reagan.

He has certainly done more for this country than was done in 8 years of democrats. He's restored our strength and integrity.

QUOTE="bear513, post: 17411624, member: 36770"]It's obvious, he gave us a new hope ..

Even though he is a liberal with a (R) after his name. You can't deny it.

He is just like Reagan after Jimmy's cluster fuck..

he does have some Reagan characteristics. ------but much more a SHOWMAN
and a really GLIB TONGUE------Reagan had stunted speech-----based on his
dementia. Donald is not demented-----just mildly dim

You have dementia. And you are fully dim.

The only similarity I see is that the MSM pretty much disliked both of them coming in and gave them rough coverage. Nixon too, but he really was a paranoid, and he had real reasons to be paranoid, and some were his own making. LOL

Reagan, however, was a gentleman, and he was staunchly pro-Nato. There was nothing Alt-R about Reagan. Trade was never the enemy but rather the goal. And that isn't to say Germany's perpetual trade surpluses with EVERYONE are a good thing, or that none of the Nato members should not contribute more. The world has changed in 37 years.[/QUOTE]

so basically, if the president isn't a liberal, the press are assholes. I agree.

He has certainly done more for this country than was done in 8 years of democrats. He's restored our strength and integrity.

QUOTE="bear513, post: 17411624, member: 36770"]It's obvious, he gave us a new hope ..

The only similarity I see is that the MSM pretty much disliked both of them coming in and gave them rough coverage. Nixon too, but he really was a paranoid, and he had real reasons to be paranoid, and some were his own making. LOL

Reagan, however, was a gentleman, and he was staunchly pro-Nato. There was nothing Alt-R about Reagan. Trade was never the enemy but rather the goal. And that isn't to say Germany's perpetual trade surpluses with EVERYONE are a good thing, or that none of the Nato members should not contribute more. The world has changed in 37 years.

so basically, if the president isn't a liberal, the press are assholes. I agree.[/QUOTE]
The MSM pretty much glowed over Reagan at the end. And Trump's a YUUUUGE asshole

It's obvious, he gave us a new hope ..
Speak for yourself, all the Donald has given me is a new douche bag in the Oval Office to mock and ridicule, which I do appreciate, since mocking and ridiculing his bumbling predecessor was getting a bit old.

As far as all this "new hope" nonsense, placing your "hopes" in politicians is like buying a thousand lottery tickets and counting on them to all be winners.

"There is a chalk outline slowly being drawn around common sense and most people can't identify the victim." -- Dennis Miller

He's taking his place as the head of leadership instead of the tail. And just saved the US 3 trillion dollars in the Paris Accord money grab. Be happy. It's a lovely day to be an American again...
I see Trump duped you by quoting from a well debunked report, It was a total sham & embarrassment to this country. Trump was too stupid to consider the benefits of fighting climate change.

In that case he duped the world. They all think we are pulling out of the UN money grab. Yay.
If this has ANYTHING to do with the environment, then you tell me how the climate profits by India, China, and the whole of the Pacific Rim burning coal with reckless abandon. Riddle me that. Then we'll move on to what climate change is, in reality...

Reagan, however, was a gentleman, and he was staunchly pro-Nato. There was nothing Alt-R about Reagan. Trade was never the enemy but rather the goal. And that isn't to say Germany's perpetual trade surpluses with EVERYONE are a good thing, or that none of the Nato members should not contribute more. The world has changed in 37 years.

so basically, if the president isn't a liberal, the press are assholes. I agree.
The MSM pretty much glowed over Reagan at the end. And Trump's a YUUUUGE asshole[/QUOTE]
that wasn't your post though. I highly doubt the press glowed over Reagan. I remember trickle down like it was yesterday. Oh yeah, it was. go fk off. you got squat juice as usual.

Trump is the greatest president we had since Reagan

indeed he is ...

no other president has ever been under four congressional investigations AND an FBI investigation at the same time.

Kudos Dipshit Donnie, you're the best EVER !

Speak for yourself, all the Donald has given me is a new douche bag in the Oval Office to mock and ridicule, which I do appreciate, since mocking and ridiculing his bumbling predecessor was getting a bit old.

As far as all this "new hope" nonsense, placing your "hopes" in politicians is like buying a thousand lottery tickets and counting on them to all be winners.

"There is a chalk outline slowly being drawn around common sense and most people can't identify the victim." -- Dennis Miller

He's taking his place as the head of leadership instead of the tail. And just saved the US 3 trillion dollars in the Paris Accord money grab. Be happy. It's a lovely day to be an American again...
I see Trump duped you by quoting from a well debunked report, It was a total sham & embarrassment to this country. Trump was too stupid to consider the benefits of fighting climate change.

In that case he duped the world. They all think we are pulling out of the UN money grab. Yay.
If this has ANYTHING to do with the environment, then you tell me how the climate profits by India, China, and the whole of the Pacific Rim burning coal with reckless abandon. Riddle me that. Then we'll move on to what climate change is, in reality...
you'll get crickets with that one.

Trump is the greatest president we had since Reagan

indeed he is ...

no other president has ever been under four congressional investigations AND an FBI investigation at the same time.

Kudos Dipshit Donnie, you're the best EVER !
ahhhhhhhh the fake news hoax is getting to you. You're pissed the MSM haven't been able to back their claim. ooops.

Trump makes Obama look like a tool...a tool sent from hell to ruin the greatest nation on earth. Trump did the right thing yesterday for Americans and any democrats watching the reaction from their elected baboons should make them embarrassed and very angry.

Obozo didn't need Trump to make him look exactly like the tool he is.

he's out-------leave it alone-----he did the best he could

Apparently Obama's best was crap for most in America.
It's just Reaganist tax rates and policies going on, superdupe. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
Wow you sure do love that koolaid.... Regan saved this country from idiots like you with things like tax cuts which brought the largest growth in the country EVER and more jobs to all people not just white people like you democrats like to do.
Fake newsboy^^ . 25 years of BS. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in themodern world!!

Last edited:
I have said before and I will say again that I don't think Republicans/Conservatives truly worship Reagan. I think they worship an image of Reagan that they drew in their heads.

I have said before and I will say again that I don't think Republicans/Conservatives truly worship Reagan. I think they worship an image of Reagan that they drew in their heads.
good for you

Fake newsboy^^ . 25 years of BS. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in themodern world!!
:lame2:

Trump will either be Reagan's or Carter's equal. I see him falling someplace in between. but simply by negating Obama's administration, he will be on his way to the greatness only the giants of history achieve.

We're blowing off being a leader in AE in the future. Great job! So dumb...

:lame2:
Reality is lame in comparison with your RW BS/character assassination infotainment carnival...

you're blowing who?

Basically, Reagan gave us a one time boost with tax cuts for the rich. Ever since we've been cutting services and investment in our people and country. Works great! For the rich only, dupes.

Basically, Reagan gave us a one time boost with tax cuts for the rich. Ever since we've been cutting services and investment in our people and country. Works great! For the rich only, dupes.
rich got richer under obummer. but don't mention it.

you're blowing who?
Terminally dumb...

Forum List

Back