Trump is throwing the world into chaos

Maybe after almost eight years of Liberal pajama boy policies it's time for the pendulum to swing the other way.
pajama boy.jpg

Maybe after almost eight years of Liberal pajama boy policies it's time for the pendulum to swing the other way.View attachment 66849

Actually that's astute. You're saying this country has a masculinity-identity problem.

I think you got something there. That's what I've been saying about the gunworship culture. Two sides of the same coin. And all this fawning over the redneck assault yesterday further confirms it.

Trump is throwing the world into chaos? Really? Has Obama's international policy been such a resounding success? Egypt, Libya, Syria, Russia, China.......

Too fuking sad.

CHAOS? CHAOS?

We have the party, that couldn't get a black latino asain to vote for it if we had a one party system, on the verge of nominating a guy who will go into Ohio Penn Mish Wisc Indiana Iowa and NC and tell people he'll ship all the illegal aliens outta here, he won't cut medicare and Toyota and Nissan better pack up and get ready cause they're outta here too .... and the party is trying to fix the election AGAINST him!

Will an anti-trump person comment on the OP or are you too PC? :lol:

As a confirmed Democrat and Hillary supporter, I am 100% for Trump in the primaries. GO TRUMP!!!

I get the joke and all but to be serious, that removes balance and thereby choice, producing in effect an election where only one party (Democrat) is running, and that's really not healthy. Right and left must be balanced by each other; fairness dictates we give at least two sides an equal chance to make their case.

What Rump is doing is shutting that process down purely so he can get his egomaniacal wank on. That's just not important enough to gamble with.

Go back and look at the actions of the right, and then come back and talk about balance, choice, and fairness.

Go back and look at the actions of the right, and then come back and talk about balance, choice, and fairness.
Look at the unbalance actions of the left and come back and tell us how much they really care about liberty, responsibility and self determination.

Forum List

Back