Trump is your retribution, but is he your salvation?

Teabaggers love their corrupt criminals.
That's they and their dear leader love Putin and Russia.

1709826229295.png

Indeed.

Really?
Biden is in print and on video saying he would shut down the border.

He isn't like Trump, who can't comment, without lying.

Even if that were true.
Trump and his cult don't give a damned, they had their chance and blew it.
Just like everything else the orange grifter does..............turns to shit.

No Crisis at Border, Biden Says​

But you understand that's just a talking point Trump created to avoid criticism for blocking legislation Repubs said should have been passed, right?

You make President Trump out to be this deity.
Republican voters didn't want this bill, before President Trump weighed in.

Hmmmmm.

Was Mexico paying for it?
I never expected mexico to pay

That was early campaign rhetoric and rally material that trump was later forced to back away from somewhat

But I can see how much it excites you so carry on

I know how fawning Trump sycophants hate facts but.........

President Trump Reduced Legal Immigration. He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.
We arent that far along in the national debate but since you brought it up

Legal immigration should be limited to highly skilled people and their immediate family - meaning wives and children only

No cousins or grandparents or others should be admitted

Meaning, I think the orange bag O' shit's 'policies' stink. He's a terrible leader that I find stupid, lazy and short sighted about pretty much everything in this country. I don't trust his judgement. Period. That is all. :rolleyes:
I get that

Wrongheaded liberal values lead to wrongheaded lib policies that are usually in conflict with what trump voters approve of

But way too many voters agree with trump that the alien invasion must stop so you have to avoid engaging him on issues

I would be remiss if I didn't bring up how Trump failed to protect the country during COVID.

5 Ways the Trump Administration’s Policy Failures Compounded the Coronavirus-Induced Economic Crisis

Last week, the total coronavirus death toll in the United States surpassed 100,000—a grim milestone in a battle that the Trump administration was not adequately prepared to fight. The United States now accounts for more than a quarter of the world’s COVID-19 deaths despite only accounting for roughly 4 percent of its population. The Trump administration’s failed public health response is mirrored by its failure to respond to the economic crisis, which has led to an economic fallout that sets the United States apart from other high-income nations.

Remember when Capt. COVID was more concerned about "his numbers" than he was about sick people on a cruise ship?

Trump said he wants to keep Grand Princess cruise passengers on the ship so that US coronavirus numbers don't 'double.' That strategy failed in Japan.

During a tour at the CDC on Friday, President Donald Trump said that the experts he consults, including Vice President Mike Pence, want to take people off the ship. However, Trump said that he didn't want the passengers raising the total case count in the US.

"I like the numbers being where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault," Trump said in a Fox News interview.

I would be remiss if I didn't bring up how Trump failed to protect the country during COVID.

5 Ways the Trump Administration’s Policy Failures Compounded the Coronavirus-Induced Economic Crisis

Last week, the total coronavirus death toll in the United States surpassed 100,000—a grim milestone in a battle that the Trump administration was not adequately prepared to fight. The United States now accounts for more than a quarter of the world’s COVID-19 deaths despite only accounting for roughly 4 percent of its population. The Trump administration’s failed public health response is mirrored by its failure to respond to the economic crisis, which has led to an economic fallout that sets the United States apart from other high-income nations.

Remember when Capt. COVID was more concerned about "his numbers" than he was about sick people on a cruise ship?

Trump said he wants to keep Grand Princess cruise passengers on the ship so that US coronavirus numbers don't 'double.' That strategy failed in Japan.

During a tour at the CDC on Friday, President Donald Trump said that the experts he consults, including Vice President Mike Pence, want to take people off the ship. However, Trump said that he didn't want the passengers raising the total case count in the US.

"I like the numbers being where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault," Trump said in a Fox News interview.

Don't forget putting COVID patients into nursing homes......oh, wait.

I get that

Wrongheaded liberal values lead to wrongheaded lib policies that are usually in conflict with what trump voters approve of

Trump’s Policies Resulted In The Unnecessary Deaths Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Americans: Lancet Report

Decades of policy failures that the Trump Administration exacerbated resulted in more than 450,000 unnecessary American deaths in 2018, with tens of thousands of additional deaths in other years also attributable to President Donald Trump's actions, according to a report published Thursday from a commission of health experts convened by the British medical journal The Lancet.

I guess thought they were mostly old and fat (like him) anyway.

Fact-Checking Trump’s Speech on Crime and Immigrants

Donald Trump stoked fears of a migrant-fueled crime wave at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, describing the United States under President Biden as awash in “bloodshed, chaos, and violent crime.” It was a near cut-and-paste from his CPAC speech last year, when he warned that the country was becoming a “lawless, open borders, crime-ridden, filthy, communist nightmare.”

This is nothing new — presidential candidates have been telling Americans scary stories about dark-skinned criminals for their own political gain for a very long time. Trump’s stories, however, don’t line up with reality, as my colleagues Lauren-Brooke Eisen and Ames Grawert explain in a recent article on our website.

The first problem with Trump’s narrative is the timeline. The spike in violent crime happened on Trump’s watch, not Biden’s. In 2020, the final year of the Trump presidency, murder rose by nearly 30 percent and assault by more than 10 percent. Crime surges are almost always multifactorial, and the Covid-19 pandemic and associated economic upheaval played a major role in the historic 2020 crime surge. One cause, though, most certainly was not the Biden presidency, which had not yet begun.

He's a liar.
This is more skewed lib logic

The left loves to point out that American citizens murder more Americans than illegal aliens do

Ergo implying that migrants deserve an equal chance to kill and rob as citizens have

Which is wrong

No matter how few it is that migrsnts murder, Americans deserve all the protection that the government can give

And that begins with keeping criminal migrants out of the country

Donald Trump skips G20 vaccine talks to play golf as US COVID-19 cases hit new milestone | ABC News​

He always had his priorities straight. The public's health takes a back seat to playing golf.

You don't know my values, so you're just talking. :blahblah:
But way too many voters agree with trump that the alien invasion must stop
Way too many voters will be disappointed with the outcome either way.
so you have to avoid engaging him on issues
I'm not running for president, piker. I don't have to engage the orange bag O' shit at all. :rolleyes:

This is more skewed lib logic

The left loves to point out that American citizens murder more Americans than illegal aliens do

Ergo implying that migrants deserve an equal chance to kill and rob as citizens have

Which wrong

No matter how few it is that migrsnts murder, Americans deserve all the protection that the government can give

And that begins with keeping criminal migrants out of the country

Trump campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases, Stanford researchers say

President Donald Trump’s campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases, according to a new paper posted by researchers at Stanford.

Researchers looked at 18 Trump rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 22 and analyzed Covid-19 data the weeks following each event. They compared the counties where the events were held to other counties that had a similar trajectory of confirmed Covid-19 cases prior to the rally date. Out of the 18 rallies analyzed, only three were indoors, according to the research.

The researchers found that the rallies ultimately resulted in more than 30,000 confirmed cases of Covid-19. They also concluded that the rallies likely led to more than 700 deaths, though not necessarily among attendees.

Deluded, duped, cultists say, "more of this please."

I never expected mexico to pay

That was early campaign rhetoric and rally material that trump was later forced to back away from somewhat

But I can see how much it excites you so carry on

He never intended for idiots to believe that the US Government was going to send an invoice to the Mexican Government and then receive a check.
But idiots are gonna idiot.

Meaning that you agree with trump policies but his orangeness makes your knee jerk uncontrolably?

Hum
No, meaning I don't agree with the orange bag O' shit's policies. Never did. There's better ways to handle it, then building a stupid fucking wall, which he failed at doing anyway. :rolleyes: You don't give incompetence a second chance.

Forum List

Back