Trump is your retribution, but is he your salvation?

Trump didnt bungle testing

That was on the CDC
One of the amazing political achievements of Republicans in this election cycle has been their ability, at least so far, to send Donald Trump’s last year in office down the memory hole. Voters are supposed to remember the good economy of January 2020, with its combination of low unemployment and low inflation, while forgetting about the plague year that followed.
Since Trump’s romp in the Super Tuesday primaries, however, the ex-president and his surrogates have begun trying to pull off an even more impressive act of revisionism: portraying his entire presidency — even 2020, that awful first pandemic year — as pure magnificence. On Wednesday, Representative Elise Stefanik, the chair of the House Republican Conference, tried echoing Ronald Reagan: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?”
And Trump himself, in his Tuesday night victory speech, reflected wistfully on his time in office as one in which “our country was coming together.”
So let’s set the record straight: 2020 — the fourth quarter, if you will, of Trump’s presidency — was a nightmare. And part of what made it a nightmare was the fact that America was led by a man who responded to a deadly crisis with denial, magical thinking and, above all, total selfishness — focused at every stage not on the needs of the nation but on what he thought would make him look good.

Trump didn't want people to get tested so the numbers wouldn't look bad.

Last edited:
It's not a narrative, Son. It's a fact.

Put your pea shooting penis substitute away. Nobody cares.
:flameth: Crepitus

:dev3:
Fuck YOU and The Narrative!
There was no iNsUrReCtIoN you lying POS!
It was the FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE that was PLANNED for your precious NARRATIVE.

It's not working.

TRUMP 2024 MAGA BITCH!!!!!!:fu:

But in an interview Monday with Scripps Networks, Trump did not deny asking his administration to curtail coronavirus testing and instead contended that “if we did slow it down, we wouldn’t show nearly as many cases.”

Pressed again Tuesday on the president’s opinions of coronavirus testing, McEnany refused to concede that Trump’s statements were made in earnest. “He was making a serious point, but he was using sarcasm to do that,” she told reporters.

More than 120,000 Americans have already died as a result of Covid-19, and the total number of confirmed infections nationwide has surged beyond 2.3 million. Although public health experts universally agree the U.S. needs more coronavirus testing, not less, Trump remained adamant in his reasoning Tuesday.

Remember when the admin's spokespeople scrambled for days and days trying to cover for Trump after he fired Comey?

After Trump fired Comey, White House staff scrambled to explain why

White House press secretary Sean Spicer wrapped up his brief interview with Fox Business from the White House grounds late Tuesday night and then disappeared into the shadows, huddling with his staff near a clump of bushes and then behind a tall hedge. To get back to his office, Spicer would have to pass a swarm of reporters wanting to know why President Trump suddenly decided to fire the FBI director.

For more than three hours, Spicer and his staff had been scrambling to answer that question. Spicer had wanted to drop the bombshell news in an emailed statement, but it was not transmitting quickly enough, so he ended up standing in the doorway of the press office around 5:40 p.m. and shouting a statement to reporters who happened to be nearby. He then vanished, with his staff locking the door leading to his office. The press staff said that Spicer might do a briefing, then announced that he definitely wouldn't say anything more that night. But as Democrats and Republicans began to criticize and question the firing with increasing levels of alarm, Spicer and two prominent spokeswomen were suddenly speed-walking up the White House drive to defend the president on CNN, Fox News and Fox Business.

White House scrambles to limit damage after latest bombshell

The White House scrambled on Tuesday to limit the damage from President Trump’s latest controversy — even as an explosive new report said the president sought to quash an FBI investigation into his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

The report from The New York Times said former FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired last week, had written a memo shortly after the meeting with Trump to document the White House pressure.

“I hope you can let this go,” Trump told Comey, according to a memo read to a reporter from the Times by an associate of the ex-FBI director.

Is it coming back to you now?

Recognizing who the real enemies are is important.
I agree.

1709901993230.png

1709902042957.png

But in an interview Monday with Scripps Networks, Trump did not deny asking his administration to curtail coronavirus testing and instead contended that “if we did slow it down, we wouldn’t show nearly as many cases.”

Pressed again Tuesday on the president’s opinions of coronavirus testing, McEnany refused to concede that Trump’s statements were made in earnest. “He was making a serious point, but he was using sarcasm to do that,” she told reporters.

More than 120,000 Americans have already died as a result of Covid-19, and the total number of confirmed infections nationwide has surged beyond 2.3 million. Although public health experts universally agree the U.S. needs more coronavirus testing, not less, Trump remained adamant in his reasoning Tuesday.

Remember when the admin's spokespeople scrambled for days and days trying to cover for Trump after he fired Comey?

After Trump fired Comey, White House staff scrambled to explain why

White House press secretary Sean Spicer wrapped up his brief interview with Fox Business from the White House grounds late Tuesday night and then disappeared into the shadows, huddling with his staff near a clump of bushes and then behind a tall hedge. To get back to his office, Spicer would have to pass a swarm of reporters wanting to know why President Trump suddenly decided to fire the FBI director.

For more than three hours, Spicer and his staff had been scrambling to answer that question. Spicer had wanted to drop the bombshell news in an emailed statement, but it was not transmitting quickly enough, so he ended up standing in the doorway of the press office around 5:40 p.m. and shouting a statement to reporters who happened to be nearby. He then vanished, with his staff locking the door leading to his office. The press staff said that Spicer might do a briefing, then announced that he definitely wouldn't say anything more that night. But as Democrats and Republicans began to criticize and question the firing with increasing levels of alarm, Spicer and two prominent spokeswomen were suddenly speed-walking up the White House drive to defend the president on CNN, Fox News and Fox Business.

White House scrambles to limit damage after latest bombshell

The White House scrambled on Tuesday to limit the damage from President Trump’s latest controversy — even as an explosive new report said the president sought to quash an FBI investigation into his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

The report from The New York Times said former FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired last week, had written a memo shortly after the meeting with Trump to document the White House pressure.

“I hope you can let this go,” Trump told Comey, according to a memo read to a reporter from the Times by an associate of the ex-FBI director.

Is it coming back to you now?

Your entire post is nonsense from partisan hacks.
That fact that you believe this level of nonsense should really worry you.

Denial like that explains your devotion to the Orange Deity and his lies.

Trump now says he wasn’t kidding when he told officials to slow down coronavirus testing, contradicting staff

WashingtonCNN —
President Donald Trump now says that he was not kidding when he told rallygoers over the weekend that he asked staff to slow down coronavirus testing, undercutting senior members of his own administration who said the comment was made in jest.

“I don’t kid, let me just tell you, let me make it clear,” Trump told a reporter on Monday, when asked again if he was kidding when he said Saturday he instructed his administration to slow down coronavirus testing.

What denial are you talking about? You think disagreeing with you is "denial"? :lol: Go spend a couple of hours with a dictionary and improve your vocabulary.

Last edited:

Trump now says he wasn’t kidding when he told officials to slow down coronavirus testing, contradicting staff

WashingtonCNN —
President Donald Trump now says that he was not kidding when he told rallygoers over the weekend that he asked staff to slow down coronavirus testing, undercutting senior members of his own administration who said the comment was made in jest.

“I don’t kid, let me just tell you, let me make it clear,” Trump told a reporter on Monday, when asked again if he was kidding when he said Saturday he instructed his administration to slow down coronavirus testing.

It simply doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

What denial are you talking about? You think disagreeing with is "denial"? :lol: Go spend a couple of hours with a dictionary and improve your vocabulary.
The subject was whether Trump told staff to slow down COVID testing to make it appear there were fewer cases. The poster denied it happened. I proved it did. Go spend a few minutes looking up moron in the dictionary so you know what we all think of you.

It simply doesn't mean what you want it to mean.
Yes it does.

Yes it does.

It just simply doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

Not getting tested for a cold (which is essentially what Covid was to anyone with less than 3 comorbidities)
was solid advice.
If you didn't feel well stay home, don't add to the unnecessary panic.

Which is exactly what the CDC is saying today.

One of the amazing political achievements of Republicans in this election cycle has been their ability, at least so far, to send Donald Trump’s last year in office down the memory hole. Voters are supposed to remember the good economy of January 2020, with its combination of low unemployment and low inflation, while forgetting about the plague year that followed.
Since Trump’s romp in the Super Tuesday primaries, however, the ex-president and his surrogates have begun trying to pull off an even more impressive act of revisionism: portraying his entire presidency — even 2020, that awful first pandemic year — as pure magnificence. On Wednesday, Representative Elise Stefanik, the chair of the House Republican Conference, tried echoing Ronald Reagan: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?”
And Trump himself, in his Tuesday night victory speech, reflected wistfully on his time in office as one in which “our country was coming together.”
So let’s set the record straight: 2020 — the fourth quarter, if you will, of Trump’s presidency — was a nightmare. And part of what made it a nightmare was the fact that America was led by a man who responded to a deadly crisis with denial, magical thinking and, above all, total selfishness — focused at every stage not on the needs of the nation but on what he thought would make him look good.

Trump didn't want people to get tested so the numbers wouldn't look bad.
The partisan New York Times opinion section is your tour de force to condemn trump?

Dont make me laugh

Your claim was that trump somehow bungled testing

Which is complete nonsense

But when challenged your specific claim turns into a generalized smear of trump based on some lib asshole’s opinion

So tell us, how did trump bungle testing that caused anyone to die?

This fucking CLOWN SHOW thread should be tossed to the RUBBER ROOM!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The subject was whether Trump told staff to slow down COVID testing
... point one worth considering
to make it appear there were fewer cases.
.. point 2 looks like a pile of dog doody.
The poster denied it happened.
Denied what happened? That Trump told staff to slow down COVID testing or that he did it with the intention of making it appear there were fewer cases? I see now that Billiejeens was right about you.
I proved it did.
You still didn't answer the question.
Go spend a few minutes looking up moron in the dictionary so you know what we all think of you.
Whew! You should seek professional help with your notion that EVERYONE agrees with you. Before you do that I'm willing to bet that you're wrong. How much are you willing to play for?

Forum List

Back