Trump Isn't Another Hitler -- He's Another Obama...

Calm down kid. Not everything's about race.
Meanwhile, you're rubes: "crickets..."

By 'rubes', i'm guessing you mean Republicans. Most Republicans disagree with me bigtime on matters of war. So if any do show up, they'll mostly come to attack me. Most in both Parties are all-in on aggressive Foreign Interventionism.

I don't see that, in fact I believe most of this country is sick to death of us being at war.

I'd like to believe that, but i can't. It seems Americans love their war. They can't get enough of it.
It's ok foreigner, just take comfort in the fact that if we have to we can kick whatever turd country you are from into the stone age.

I'm actually an American. This endless war agenda needs to end. 'Empire-Building' is doomed to failure. All Empires fall. Our Founding Fathers fully understood that. It's time to reverse course on this endless war agenda.

Meanwhile, you're rubes: "crickets..."

By 'rubes', i'm guessing you mean Republicans. Most Republicans disagree with me bigtime on matters of war. So if any do show up, they'll mostly come to attack me. Most in both Parties are all-in on aggressive Foreign Interventionism.

I don't see that, in fact I believe most of this country is sick to death of us being at war.

I'd like to believe that, but i can't. It seems Americans love their war. They can't get enough of it.
It's ok foreigner, just take comfort in the fact that if we have to we can kick whatever turd country you are from into the stone age.

I'm actually an American. This endless war agenda needs to end. 'Empire-Building' is doomed to failure. All Empires fall. Our Founding Fathers fully understood that. It's time to reverse course on this endless war agenda.
Gee ummm, sigh.....looks to me like Trump is kicking their asses trying to do something positive over there, unlike Jughead and bush.

Gee ummm, sigh.....looks to me like Trump is kicking their asses trying to do something positive over there, unlike Jughead and bush.

Trump may not make it. There's a very real possibility he'll be removed from office. His big 'mistake' was daring to put Americans first again. The NWO Globalist Elites will not accept that. He's disrupted their 'Order.' So he may not even play a role in the decisions on future war. I guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back