Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019 | Daily Mail Online
President Donald Trump has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

-------------------------------------------------------

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. How to think not how to think for themselves.
Now that is a outstanding idea, I wonder just how far a President go to cutting off money for pay checks? I know all spending starts in the Congress, but payment is done by who? I could be the executive Branch. That would put a wad in their panties.

• Banned
Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019 | Daily Mail Online
President Donald Trump has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. How to think not how to think for themselves.
Now that is a outstanding idea, I wonder just how far a President go to cutting off money for pay checks? I know all spending starts in the Congress, but payment is done by who? I could be the executive Branch. That would put a wad in their panties.

Just think how many think the F.Reserve is a federal entity when it's not, no wonder we are in this " American" mess. lol

Just think how many think the F.Reserve is a federal entity when it's not, no wonder we are in this " American" mess. lol
yeah but do you know for sure it wont harm good people who work for the fed who are good people but they are just too stupid and brainwashed to understand what an evil organization it is? i know you dont want THOSE kind pf people harmed.

better find out if it goes to the TOP of the people not the low totem people at the bottom.

yeah but do you know for sure it wont harm good people who work for the fed who are good people but they are just too stupid and brainwashed to understand what an evil organization it is? i know you dont want THOSE kind pf people harmed.

better find out if it goes to the TOP of the people not the low totem people at the bottom.
------------------------------- yeah , STUPID but NICE Fed workers deserve a raise and thats:afro: for sure L.A. ,

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. And, not how to think for themselves.

So how much will this save the taxpayers?

Maybe the money saved could be put into the wall. :biggrin:

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. And, not how to think for themselves.

Trump is evil.

Trump is evil.

Deliciously evil. And I've not only loved every minute of it, I'm really looking forward to six more years of it.

So. Who’s to blame for this EO?

Obama?
Hillary?
Pelosi?

Trump is evil.

Deliciously evil. And I've not only loved every minute of it, I'm really looking forward to six more years of it.

Yep. That’s your desire. Congratulations.

Please please please God...may the folks that think essential services are a joke go w/out when in need

~S~

President Tiny hand Don has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

The entire world witnessed Don proudly claim his shutdown as his own.

Please please please God...may the folks that think essential services are a joke go w/out when in need

~S~

Ever notice how all the "entitlements" post WWII were just fine and dandy until the civil rights movement made a little progress? Odd.

President Tiny hand Don has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

The entire world witnessed Don proudly claim his shutdown as his own.
---------------------------- sure , but the people can see with their eyes and ears that the 'dems' won't deal on what is needed , meaning the TRUMP Wall Lowrie .

I wish this concern for fiscal prudence was more apparent concerning the last budget.

It seems to me Trump is inviting a General Strike, as a means to protect himself and to create great chaos across our nation. Keep in mind the Posse Comitatus Act (see link below) might not be violated if a General Strike developed nationally.

In the link below, see the section on KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT:

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1251/MR1251.AppD.pdf

It's all the crazy right wing fringe hoped for, a new civil war.

Forum List

Back