Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019

President Tiny hand Don has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

-------------------------------------------------------

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. And, not how to think for themselves.

The entire world witnessed Don proudly claim his shutdown as his own.
---------------------------- sure , but the people can see with their eyes and ears that the 'dems' won't deal on what is needed , meaning the TRUMP Wall Lowrie .
Slats. We're down to a maybe on slats.

remains to be seen but whatever the TRUMP can get is good enough for me Lowrie.

Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019 | Daily Mail Online
President Donald Trump has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. How to think not how to think for themselves.
Now that is a outstanding idea, I wonder just how far a President go to cutting off money for pay checks? I know all spending starts in the Congress, but payment is done by who? I could be the executive Branch. That would put a wad in their panties.
Liberals didn’t seem to care when they were putting healthcare workers or the coal industry out of work.

[QUOTE="MindWars, post:

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. How to think not how to think for themselves.
Now that is a outstanding idea, I wonder just how far a President go to cutting off money for pay checks? I know all spending starts in the Congress, but payment is done by who? I could be the executive Branch. That would put a wad in their panties.
Liberals didn’t seem to care when they were putting healthcare workers or the coal industry out of work.[/QUOTE]

The coal industry did so much to develop Appalachia didn't it.

[QUOTE="MindWars, post:

Liberals didn’t seem to care when they were putting healthcare workers or the coal industry out of work.

The coal industry did so much to develop Appalachia didn't it.[/QUOTE]

When did Appalachia develop?

[QUOTE="MindWars, post:

The coal industry did so much to develop Appalachia didn't it.[/QUOTE]
And the majority of federal jobs are pork. So...

[QUOTE="MindWars, post:

When did Appalachia develop?[/QUOTE]

Well there ya go.

[QUOTE="MindWars, post:

And the majority of federal jobs are pork. So...[/QUOTE]

Wonderful. And you vote for it.

[QUOTE="MindWars, post:

Wonderful. And you vote for it.[/QUOTE]
Nope. Voted the big “ No “ on everything the Libs wanted to raise property taxes for as well as state taxes and other misc bullshit.

And I didn’t vote for any Democrats or their crap “ soft on crime and domestic violence” judges either.

[QUOTE="MindWars, post:

Nope. Voted the big “ No “ on everything the Libs wanted to raise property taxes for as well as state taxes and other misc bullshit.

And I didn’t vote for any Democrats or their crap “ soft on crime and domestic violence” judges either.[/QUOTE]

Darling all those you vote for are on the dole.

remains to be seen but whatever the TRUMP can get is good enough for me Lowrie.
Graven images can be a powerful draw for some.
Yes. The worship of Godvernment is evil.
The govt will build you a wall since Mexico said fuck you to Don?

No. The American people will build the wall, if need be. Governments don't have money, they get that entirely from us.
Exactly sucker.

And I didn’t vote for any Democrats or their crap “ soft on crime and domestic violence” judges either.

Darling all those you vote for are on the dole.[/QUOTE]
Says a moron that wants us to pork up the Fed.

Darling all those you vote for are on the dole.
Says a moron that wants us to pork up the Fed.[/QUOTE]

What say you run along and find us all a quote or argument to that effect love.

Forum List

Back