Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019

Please please please God...may the folks that think essential services are a joke go w/out when in need

~S~

Ever notice how all the "entitlements" post WWII were just fine and dandy until the civil rights movement made a little progress? Odd.
No.

Entitlements began well after WWII.

They began in the same era as the civil Rights mess.

GI Bill was essentially affirmative action for whites love. SS, medicare, etc.

Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019 | Daily Mail Online
President Donald Trump has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

-------------------------------------------------------

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. And, not how to think for themselves.

Trump issued the EO. Tax cut that we end up with $1.3 trillion debt has to come from somewhere. Lots of people are expecting this pay raise.

So why are you blaming the Democrat?They have nothing to do with this dumb EO.

But I like Trump when he does these kind of stupid things to pissed off a lot of his followers. Especially the trade wars.

remains to be seen but whatever the TRUMP can get is good enough for me Lowrie.
Graven images can be a powerful draw for some.
Yes. The worship of Godvernment is evil.
The govt will build you a wall since Mexico said fuck you to Don?

No. The American people will build the wall, if need be. Governments don't have money, they get that entirely from us.
Exactly sucker.

How so? The wall is well worth it, no matter who pays for it.

I wanted a southern border wall long before Trump entered the picture. That purple-lipped jug-eared pole-smoker Obama wasn't going to have one built, no way, no how.

So whether Mexico pays for it, or whether we pay for it, get 'er done. It's all the same to me.

Last edited:
Please please please God...may the folks that think essential services are a joke go w/out when in need

~S~

Ever notice how all the "entitlements" post WWII were just fine and dandy until the civil rights movement made a little progress? Odd.
No.

The GI bill was not even close to affirmative action fool, and applied to vets of all colors.

Epic failure. try a history book

~S~

No.

The GI bill was not even close to affirmative action fool, and applied to vets of all colors.

Sure it did, equally, you might want to do some due diligence on that. FHA loans too. I'd love to assist you in you're learning experience, but as you surely know, can't post links yet, cheers.

~S~

No.

------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , GI Bill was for every one that came out of the Military .

~S~

No.

------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , GI Bill was for every one that came out of the Military .

Not the way it played out, simple searches would help.

~S~

No.

Sure it did, equally, you might want to do some due diligence on that. FHA loans too. I'd love to assist you in you're learning experience, but as you surely know, can't post links yet, cheers.

How can you possibly help anyone in a "learning experience", when you can't even help yourself?

:laughing0301:

~S~

No.

Yes it did equally.

You are massively ignorant

No.

Yes it is actually the way it played out simple reading comprehension would help

No.

Yes it did equally.

Read your posts bub, no, and you just can't manage the reality.

No.

----------------------------------- no expert but I believe intention was that the GI Bill was intended for every one that was or had been Military Lowrie .

No.

Yes it did equally.

No, and you just can't manage the reality.

Yes and I am feeding you reality which you are in willful denial of.

Trump issues executive order freezing pay for 2.1 million federal workers in 2019 | Daily Mail Online
President Donald Trump has issued an executive order freezing pay for federal workers in 2019, blocking a 2.1 percent pay raise that was set to go into effect across the board in January.

Demotards will always blame Trump because their parroting master has taught them the way to think. And, not how to think for themselves.
He's on video saying he was taking the blame. So, that's Democrats and Trump blaming Trump. He put the video out there telling Democrats how to think, and that's what they think. Thank you Trump!

No.

----------------------------------- no expert but I believe intention was that the GI Bill was intended for every one that was or had been Military Lowrie .
Thats because Lowrie is another progressive fool who has to connect everything to racism

No.

As I say, dig, "intent"? Nah, verbiage and sales pitch, not the way it worked out, widely known, shouldn't be hard to find out. Or not, up to the individual.

Thats because Lowrie is another progressive fool who has to connect everything to racism

OK well now the labels arrive since an argument fell apart.

Actually Congress will probably override that.

As I say, dig, "intent"? Nah, verbiage and sales pitch, not the way it worked out, widely known, shouldn't be hard to find out. Or not, up to the individual.
-------------------------------------- yeah , i'm only interested in INTENT of the GI Bill . Everything other than INTENT is either BS , whining and crying , rumors . lying or as I said BS Lowrie .

-------------------------------------- yeah , i'm only interested in INTENT of the GI Bill . Everything other than INTENT is either BS , whining and crying , rumors . lying or as I said BS Lowrie .

There is how a bill of goods is sold and how said bill of goods is delivered. If you're uncomfortable with how it worked out, so be it, you needed to know.

Forum List

Back