Trump issues lengthy statement after The Washington Post retracted false quotes

Where is afrench2?

why dont you come in out of the shadows and make a comment?

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.

That "misquote" was used by liberals to support their narrative that Trump and his supporters were trying to steal the election.

That was and still is important.

Liberals are lying about their enemies to justify their escalating oppression, censorship and violence.
He was trying overturn the election by simply calling those people. Only an idiot would think otherwise. When is Trump going to retract any of the thousands of lies he told?

You still have t figured out those thousands of lies the media told you about are a lie by the leftist media? They don't exist silly.

the original washington post lie, was published just before the georgia senate elections...........food for thought!

Meanwhile the lie they posted was used by liberals across the country to convince people that Trump was trying to steal the election.

AND, will continue to be so used, by liberals, who missed or just ignore the retraction, on unsuspecting people who make the mistake of giving the liberals or the washington post any credibility.

The CONS are freaking out like a 13 year old girl, who just lost her first boyfriend, over 6 words.

"find the fraud" and ‘a national hero’ .

Of course they dismiss:

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

Talk about TRIGGERED.

And?

So, he assumed he won....

Sounds like you are the one "Triggered".

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.
It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.

He was trying overturn the election by simply calling those people. Only an idiot would think otherwise. When is Trump going to retract any of the thousands of lies he told?
So its ok for the lib media to lie as long as they are serving a “good cause?”
This retraction does not change anything else Trump has said and done regarding the election on camera, in public and on tape. Apparently you think it was great when he was bald-faced lying his ass off in an attempt to discredit the election he lost.

It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.
I've read several instances of the current administration giving Trump credit where it is due in regard to the vaccine while Trump continues to make the claim that no one but him could have produced a vaccine so quickly. The more you think about it the more ridiculous it seems.

Well the only issue is the wording. Find the fraud is just a simple summary statement.

transcript of an hour long call made by Trump clamming example of fraud that have not been found to be true as of this day. Just accusation that are unproven and he offers no proof other than what Rudy and his lawyers told him.

He claimed fraud by using examples

Dead people voting, well is he alluding to fraud

I had bigger rallies with a lot of people and there is no way I would lose based on the number of people in my rally. Is he claiming fraud because he had more people show up at his rallies and there is no way he could lose in Georgia. Yeah real scientific proof of winning.

etc, etc. a long list of unproven accusation

if someone calls a person pleasantly plump

that person may take it as you said I am fat

but the person says I didn't call you fat

well that person may not have said those exact words but the meaning is clear
Does anyone with half a brain REALLY believe Arizona went for Biden?

Two months later? Screw the washington post (lower case intended).

Hours after The Washington Post made a correction to its story that it had “misquoted” former President Donald Trump, the former President issued a blistering statement.

The bad reporting from WaPo claimed Trump told Georgia’s top elections investigator “to find the fraud,” in December. The Post says this quote was false and they lay blame on an unidentified source.

"Trump did not tell the investigator to ‘find the fraud’ or say she would be ‘a national hero’ if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find ‘dishonesty’ there. He also told her that she had ‘the most important job in the country right now.’”
And that, combined with trump telling the GA Secretary of state that he just needed him to "find" 10,780 votes for Trump, 1 more than what he needed to win....to overtake the Biden win.

Last edited:
Well the only issue is the wording. Find the fraud is just a simple summary statement.

transcript of an hour long call made by Trump clamming example of fraud that have not been found to be true as of this day. Just accusation that are unproven and he offers no proof other than what Rudy and his lawyers told him.

He claimed fraud by using examples

Dead people voting, well is he alluding to fraud

I had bigger rallies with a lot of people and there is no way I would lose based on the number of people in my rally. Is he claiming fraud because he had more people show up at his rallies and there is no way he could lose in Georgia. Yeah real scientific proof of winning.

etc, etc. a long list of unproven accusation

if someone calls a person pleasantly plump

that person may take it as you said I am fat

but the person says I didn't call you fat

well that person may not have said those exact words but the meaning is clear
Does anyone with half a brain REALLY believe Arizona went for Biden?
Yes. Absolutely! :)

Two months later? Screw the washington post (lower case intended).

Hours after The Washington Post made a correction to its story that it had “misquoted” former President Donald Trump, the former President issued a blistering statement.

The bad reporting from WaPo claimed Trump told Georgia’s top elections investigator “to find the fraud,” in December. The Post says this quote was false and they lay blame on an unidentified source.

"Trump did not tell the investigator to ‘find the fraud’ or say she would be ‘a national hero’ if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find ‘dishonesty’ there. He also told her that she had ‘the most important job in the country right now.’”
And that, combined with trump telling the GA Secretary of state that he just needed him to "find" 10,780 votes for Trump, 1 more than what he needed to win....

I listened to Trump's whole phone call to the GA Sec of State so I m not impressed with this small error.

That "misquote" was used by liberals to support their narrative that Trump and his supporters were trying to steal the election.

That was and still is important.

Liberals are lying about their enemies to justify their escalating oppression, censorship and violence.

You still have t figured out those thousands of lies the media told you about are a lie by the leftist media? They don't exist silly.
How about the right wing media lies, do you call them out?

Dominion and Smartmatic switched votes...via a computer program...

Fake Ballots were printed in China and landed in Maine.

Dominion was raided in Germany by our military...

Illegal ballots were pulled out from under a table and counted illegally after poll workers were sent home...at the State farm arena place.

Pence could change the results of the election...

Etc etc etc of pure bull crap.

the original washington post lie, was published just before the georgia senate elections...........food for thought!

Meanwhile the lie they posted was used by liberals across the country to convince people that Trump was trying to steal the election.

AND, will continue to be so used, by liberals, who missed or just ignore the retraction, on unsuspecting people who make the mistake of giving the liberals or the washington post any credibility.

The CONS are freaking out like a 13 year old girl, who just lost her first boyfriend, over 6 words.

"find the fraud" and ‘a national hero’ .

Of course they dismiss:

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

Talk about TRIGGERED.
your the retarded demonRAT, communist thats triggered. look little boy, you need to accept TRUTH. .we both know that wont happen, because as a demonRAT, you are brain dead

So its ok for the lib media to lie as long as they are serving a “good cause?”
This retraction does not change anything else Trump has said and done regarding the election on camera, in public and on tape. Apparently you think it was great when he was bald-faced lying his ass off in an attempt to discredit the election he lost.
lying....you just described the brain dead, shit stain commie demonRATS...congrats

I am glad the President spoke out against the Propaganda Post for getting caught in this.. The left wing propagandist need to be called out everytime. The sad part is all the fish, the little fish that are naturally low informed voters, but then get fed these lies, and click bait, read a headline, then walk away and simply parrot the headline.....it is a clear and present danger to our democratic republic

I am glad the President spoke out against the Propaganda Post for getting caught in this.. The left wing propagandist need to be called out everytime. The sad part is all the fish, the little fish that are naturally low informed voters, but then get fed these lies, and click bait, read a headline, then walk away and simply parrot the headline.....it is a clear and present danger to our democratic republic
What about the right wing propagandists, do they need to be called out, every time too?

What about the right wing propagandists, do they need to be called out, every time too?
I suppose you are asking a hypo here...of course.....but when you bring up hypos like that you are merely deflecting from the fact of what actually has happened...and that's yet again, a leftist propagandist getting caught, making up stories about President Trump.

Trump lies

and Trump Accomps:

And trump voter:

That's the best response you got, dickless?

"Hey look over there!!!!!"

Trump lies

and Trump Accomps:

And trump voter:

More dodging from lefty scum.

Can't address the actual content, so deflect.

Trump lies

and Trump Accomps:

And trump voter:

Fact checkers are only as good as the morals of the people working there.

This thread is about the Press admitting they were wrong, on a pretty serious matter.

Are you one of the many liberals that used that lie to advance your arguments since it was made?

Do you want to apologize to any conservatives who you thought you made a valid point against but now realize you were just a dupe of the press?

Forum List

Back