Trump issues lengthy statement after The Washington Post retracted false quotes

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.

That "misquote" was used by liberals to support their narrative that Trump and his supporters were trying to steal the election.

That was and still is important.

Liberals are lying about their enemies to justify their escalating oppression, censorship and violence.
He was trying overturn the election by simply calling those people. Only an idiot would think otherwise. When is Trump going to retract any of the thousands of lies he told?

You still have t figured out those thousands of lies the media told you about are a lie by the leftist media? They don't exist silly.
How about the right wing media lies, do you call them out?

Dominion and Smartmatic switched votes...via a computer program...

Fake Ballots were printed in China and landed in Maine.

Dominion was raided in Germany by our military...

Illegal ballots were pulled out from under a table and counted illegally after poll workers were sent home...at the State farm arena place.

Pence could change the results of the election...

Etc etc etc of pure bull crap.
Absolutely I do. Here's reality. The demleftists agenda would never get enough votes in this country if they didnt have the media pushing their lies and falsely spreading the complete bullshit the republicans are racist,sexisthomophopic ect. That's all they have. If the media didnt paint the other side as the devil the demleftist would win very few elections.

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.

That "misquote" was used by liberals to support their narrative that Trump and his supporters were trying to steal the election.

That was and still is important.

Liberals are lying about their enemies to justify their escalating oppression, censorship and violence.
He was trying overturn the election by simply calling those people. Only an idiot would think otherwise. When is Trump going to retract any of the thousands of lies he told?

You still have t figured out those thousands of lies the media told you about are a lie by the leftist media? They don't exist silly.
How about the right wing media lies, do you call them out?

Dominion and Smartmatic switched votes...via a computer program...

Fake Ballots were printed in China and landed in Maine.

Dominion was raided in Germany by our military...

Illegal ballots were pulled out from under a table and counted illegally after poll workers were sent home...at the State farm arena place.

Pence could change the results of the election...

Etc etc etc of pure bull crap.
Absolutely I do. Here's reality. The demleftists agenda would never get enough votes in this country if they didnt have the media pushing their lies and falsely spreading the complete bullshit the republicans are racist,sexisthomophopic ect. That's all they have. If the media didnt paint the other side as the devil the demleftist would win very few elections.

Imagine if the media had told the Truth when Trump said "nazis were very bad people".

If he doubled his support from black men, while that lie was being hammered into the collective mind, can you imagine what he would have done if minorities really were told the truth about him?

This retraction does not change anything else Trump has said and done regarding the election on camera, in public and on tape. Apparently you think it was great when he was bald-faced lying his ass off in an attempt to discredit the election he lost.
I think WAPO does not have a license to lie if its for what libs consider a good cause like removing trump from office or turning the senate blue

you can bleat about trump as much as you want, but the topic is how much the lib media lies to and misleads the American public

Trump was abusing his position to try to pressure the Republicans in Georgia to change an outcome of an election. To find him enough votes to turn Georgia his way.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes." - Trump, on audio, telling GA Secretary of State exactly what he wants, and threatens DOJ action if he doesn't get it.

Nothing WP retracted changes that reality in any way and Trump is RIGHT NOW under investigation in GA for his corrupt attempts to change an outcome of an election.

It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.
I've read several instances of the current administration giving Trump credit where it is due in regard to the vaccine while Trump continues to make the claim that no one but him could have produced a vaccine so quickly. The more you think about it the more ridiculous it seems.
There is no doubt Dumb Don is a lying buffoon. However, the left that criticizes him isn’t any better.

Leftist like to condemn and ridicule those who refuse the vaccine. They unknowingly are promoting the establishment’s demands. I won’t take the vaccine, so now I’m a crazed Trumper in the small minds of dumb D voters.

Two months later? Screw the washington post (lower case intended).

Hours after The Washington Post made a correction to its story that it had “misquoted” former President Donald Trump, the former President issued a blistering statement.

The bad reporting from WaPo claimed Trump told Georgia’s top elections investigator “to find the fraud,” in December. The Post says this quote was false and they lay blame on an unidentified source.

"Trump did not tell the investigator to ‘find the fraud’ or say she would be ‘a national hero’ if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find ‘dishonesty’ there. He also told her that she had ‘the most important job in the country right now.’”
Not a lot of difference there

Can we also expect retractions from these "news" sources?

The most scandalous thing, Adams, argues, is that several different newsrooms “claimed they independently ‘confirmed’ the original ‘scoop’ with anonymous sources of their own.”

NBC News reported it “confirmed The Post’s characterization of the Dec. 23 call through a source familiar with the conversation.”
USA Today claimed a “Georgia official speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal matters confirmed the details of the call.”
ABC News reported: “President Donald Trump phoned a chief investigator in Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office asking the official to ‘find the fraud’ and telling this person they would be a ‘national hero’ for it, an individual familiar with the matter confirmed to ABC News.”
PBS NewsHour and CNN likewise appeared to claim they independently “confirmed” the story through their own anonymous sources.
I wouldn't hold my breath.

It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.
I've read several instances of the current administration giving Trump credit where it is due in regard to the vaccine while Trump continues to make the claim that no one but him could have produced a vaccine so quickly. The more you think about it the more ridiculous it seems.
There is no doubt Dumb Don is a lying buffoon. However, the left that criticizes him isn’t any better.

Leftist like to condemn and ridicule those who refuse the vaccine. They unknowingly are promoting the establishment’s demands. I won’t take the vaccine, so now I’m a crazed Trumper in the small minds of dumb D voters.
You have every right for refusing to be a team player and refusing to join your countries united fight against a dangerous pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of our fellow citizens. Everyone can't be patriotic, unselfish, and brave.

You and other ani-vaxers are pretty crazy to not want the pandemic ending vaccinations, thats not a lie.

You've got your rationalizations, but the end game is that many more will die needlessly because we have a mostly Republican male segment of population that will refuse to be vaccinated.

Last edited:

You and other ani-vaxers are pretty crazy to not want the pandemic ending vaccinations, thats not a lie.

You've got your rationalizations, but the end game is that many more will die needlessly because we have a mostly Republican male segment of population that will refuse to be vaccinated.
See? Now I’m an anti-vaxer and a Republican. Dumb.

FU!

FU!

Well what is your objection to this specific vaccination if you are not generally opposed to vaccinations?

Btw, didn't call you a Republican, even if you are in the same boat on the vaccination.

You have every right for refusing to be a team player and refusing to join your countries united fight against a dangerous pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of our fellow citizens. Everyone can't be patriotic, unselfish, and brave.
You’re uninformed as usual. Try getting your news from someone other than Rachel.

FU!

Well what is your objection to this specific vaccination if you are not generally opposed to vaccinations?
Such a question merely proves you’re a dupe. Do you get all your news from the establishment?

FU!

Such a question merely proves you’re a dupe. Do you get all your news from the establishment?

Moron, vaccinations were proven ~95% effective at preventing Covid infection.

You are saying I'm a dupe for trusting SCIENTIFIC METHOD that produced these results?

I'm not a dupe. You are just nuts.

FU!

Moron, the vaccination was proven 95% effective at preventing Covid infection.

You are saying I'm a dupe for trusting SCIENTIFIC METHOD that produced these results?

I'm not a dupe. You are just fucking nuts.
LMFAO. DUPE!

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

Alrighty, you let me know when you can get your nutbag shit togather to actually form a coherent argument.

Well the only issue is the wording. Find the fraud is just a simple summary statement.

transcript of an hour long call made by Trump clamming example of fraud that have not been found to be true as of this day. Just accusation that are unproven and he offers no proof other than what Rudy and his lawyers told him.

He claimed fraud by using examples

Dead people voting, well is he alluding to fraud

I had bigger rallies with a lot of people and there is no way I would lose based on the number of people in my rally. Is he claiming fraud because he had more people show up at his rallies and there is no way he could lose in Georgia. Yeah real scientific proof of winning.

etc, etc. a long list of unproven accusation

if someone calls a person pleasantly plump

that person may take it as you said I am fat

but the person says I didn't call you fat

well that person may not have said those exact words but the meaning is clear
Words mean things and when someone claims someone else said something but uses different words than the person actually used, they cast a different meaning from the original. Sometimes this is done on purpose to fit a narrative, as I believe this one was.

You may think "pleasantly plump" means the same as "fat", but the latter is more negative than the former.

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

Alrighty, you let me know when you can get your nutbag shit togather to actually form a coherent argument.
In your world run by the establishment, anyone who refuses the vaccine is a anti-vaxer, Republican, nutbag...just as I stated in my first post.

You guys are so easy to identify.

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

In your world run by the establishment, anyone who refuses the vaccine is a anti-vaxer, Republican, nutbag...just as I stated in my first post.

You guys are so easy to identify.

Thats not a coherent argument why you are refusing the vaccination and you know it nutbag.

Not everyone who refuses the vaccination is a Republican, but MOST ARE and there is a REAL problem on the right with all kinds of conpiracy theories and falsehoods that makes that contigent of the population more hessitant to do the right thing for themselves and others and go get their ass vaccinated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back