Trump Jnr says following the teachings of Jesus has gotten us nothing

It is always the.atheist and Christian basher pointing out acts on unChristianity. You aren't Christlike. Don't call yourself a Christian. Where does this come from? It comes from their spiritual lord and master Saul Alinsky. Right from Saul Alinsky’s 13 Tried-and-True Rules for Creating Meaningful Social Change
Specifically Rule 4
4, Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

This is the purpose of the Christian basher. To make you justify and perhaps doubt your own beliefs.

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"

He is 100% correct. Not one person has ever received anything from their silly God. Jimmy swaggart loves those suckers.

How do all those godbothering republicans feel about the Christian values of the trump regime now?
Sucked in again.

According to Tommy we can't vote for this and instead would be better Christians if we voted for Drag Queen story hour, because heaven knows those reading LQBT stories to three year olds only have God's best interest in mind.

Yes, Tommy, we know.

And by the way, I do not look to Trump Jr to interpret the Bible for me any more than I do you. Thank God on both accounts.

Being a piece of British filth, an artifact of the degenerate ideology against which the great men who founded the United States violently rebelled and rejected in doing so, Tainted Tommy does not get to tell any American how we should vote, nor anything else about how we should run our country.

Fuck him.

It's right in the OP verson of the article. Raw Story is right on.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

What an interesting thread. It appears that the USMB RW Christian mafia have a sketchy relationship with their supposed religion. Some parts of the bible can be discounted if they dont suit their political beliefs .

I wonder what makes some parts of the Bible more important than others ?

Why is turning the other cheek less relevant than being a gay man ?

How can the cheek guy get his cake baked whilst the Gay man cant ? The Gay guy hasnt killed or mutilated anybody. Hasnt left any widows or orphans and yet he is the one punished.

Christian Conservatism seems to be a blend of total opposites and I cant see you being one without a huge number of conflicts.

In short, you are all fucking hypocrites.

You have as much standing and credibility to tell Christians about our religion as you do to tell American about our country, which is none at all.

Go fuck yourself, you Godless British piece of shit.

If Jesus was so great in the eyes of Liberals and Democrats, then maybe they wouldn’t shit themselves if he and his teachings were referenced and taught in public schools or his birth honored in a town square or public building.
Well that was stupid and made no sense. There are plenty of Christian democrats, and plenty of Republicans rhat correctly think religion should not be school sponsored.

Lets be honest Jesus was a loser wasting his time on the sick and the poor.

Consider this, the Guy could turn water into wine - he should have died as a millionaire. Sad.

You're pissed because Jesus couldn't cure sexual deviants!

Well that was stupid and made no sense. There are plenty of Christian democrats, and plenty of Republicans rhat correctly think religion should not be school sponsored.
You need to go back and read my post rather than be so quick with specious insults. I never said nor do I advocate that religion should be school or state sponsored. I did put forth the suggestion that Jesus and his teachings could be taught in public school without sponsoring religion. There is a very solid line and maintaining that line is easy in the scenario I proposed. At a minimum, historically, many non-Christians believe that a man named Jesus went around and taught. Also, many point to his teachings and philosophies as basis for good living and good societies. Liberals point to the teachings of Jesus as to why we should have open borders and have the State redistribute wealth. Why not teach that and have healthy debates on how that is done in public school?

You have as much standing and credibility to tell Christians about our religion as you do to tell American about our country, which is none at all.

Go fuck yourself, you Godless British piece of shit.
So how do you acquire "standing" to discuss religion ? That seems very elitist.

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"
STFU retard.

Forum List

Back