Trump Jnr says following the teachings of Jesus has gotten us nothing

yes…have you not been listening to folks like Adam Shifty, Xiden, Nancy etc? they are comic gold

it’s like Dem Senator Al Frankenstein is writing for them

I'm looking for statesmen not talk show hosts and clowns.

Last edited:
1640085181102.png

~S~

yes…have you not been listening to folks like Adam Shifty, Xiden, Nancy etc? they are comic gold

it’s like Dem Senator Al Frankenstein is writing for them
Does it get much more comedic than this foul hypocrite, who spends her entire life on her knees in front of men, quoting the Book of Mathews (at 1:16 of the video)????

Source: RawStory

Therefore, most likely complete bullshit.

When has RawStory ever published anything that turned out to be true?

The Onion or The Babylon Bee are more credible. Ironically, even though those are both satire sites, what they publish often comes closer to the truth than what you get from mainstream “news” sources, and certainly much closer to truth than you'd ever get from RawSTory.
It's right in the OP verson of the article. Raw Story is right on.

/----/ So you couldn't refute my source about DONALD Trump, so you then switch to Don Jr. So I can start quoting Hunter Biden when talking about Joe?

This thread is about Donald Trump junior ... He's been politicking for his father for 6 years now.

While there are mostly Christian democrats, we believe in the separation of church and state.
You can mention, reference and study the teachings of Jesus Christ within the State while still maintaining separation from Church. The reality is that Democrats take a totalitarian approach when it comes to Separation of Church and State.

What an interesting thread. It appears that the USMB RW Christian mafia have a sketchy relationship with their supposed religion. Some parts of the bible can be discounted if they dont suit their political beliefs .

I wonder what makes some parts of the Bible more important than others ?

Why is turning the other cheek less relevant than being a gay man ?

How can the cheek guy get his cake baked whilst the Gay man cant ? The Gay guy hasnt killed or mutilated anybody. Hasnt left any widows or orphans and yet he is the one punished.

Christian Conservatism seems to be a blend of total opposites and I cant see you being one without a huge number of conflicts.

In short, you are all fucking hypocrites.

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"
What do you care atheist Tommie the Commie??

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"
What does he know about any religion besides the orange cult?

Marxism is a godless ideology

liberals instinctively reject any rival to their god which is the state
They even get threatened by a moment of silence for prayer or reflection as Church creeping on State. They love to point out that Jesus is all about redistribution of wealth which is 100 percent accurate and something I am accountable to. However, Jesus said nothing about the State being the Middleman and taking a cut for itself and cronies before the wealth gets to the poor and the sick.

Forum List

Back