Trump Jnr says following the teachings of Jesus has gotten us nothing

I am Jewish, not Christian.

Progressives never turn the other cheek -- they do what they can to destroy anyone who disagrees with them.

President Trump's comment about Mexicans was wrong. Sadly, most Progressives agree that all Mexican men, like all men are potential rapists. Progressives are wrong.
Sadly, what Trump said about Mexicans was as true as any truth that had been spoken. I live in Southern California and see the truth of those words every day.

He is right. Turning the other cheek gets you nothing but a knife in both cheeks. Never give the democrats an inch. Not a millimeter. We should never, ever, ever, play nice. Democrats should be crushed into dust and the dust mixed with sulphuric acid.
And then burned and the ashes pissed on by a rabid dog.

He is right. Turning the other cheek gets you nothing but a knife in both cheeks. Never give the democrats an inch. Not a millimeter. We should never, ever, ever, play nice. Democrats should be crushed into dust and the dust mixed with sulphuric acid.
Compromise is the only reason the US gradually lurches leftward. That's pretty much the country's entire history.

And the snowflakes whine on those occasions the right refuses to compromise.

I say just let the babies bawl.

Compromise is the only reason the US gradually lurches leftward. That's pretty much the country's entire history.

And the snowflakes whine on those occasions the right refuses to compromise.

I say just let the babies bawl.
No more compromising. I can't wait until it really starts to hurt. The whiners think it's bad now! LOL!

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"

Source: RawStory

Therefore, most likely complete bullshit.

When has RawStory ever published anything that turned out to be true?

The Onion or The Babylon Bee are more credible. Ironically, even though those are both satire sites, what they publish often comes closer to the truth than what you get from mainstream “news” sources, and certainly much closer to truth than you'd ever get from RawSTory.

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Time to dump the cheek turning and commence the ass kicking.

Fuck religion.

My religion is liberty.

Those who want to take it are the enemy.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 seems apropos.
  1. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
  2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
  3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
  4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
  5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
  6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
  7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
  8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
There is a time to turn the other cheek, and a time to stand and fight. When evil and madness are running amok, as they are in our time, that is not the time to turn the other cheek.

Assuming that the RawStory article has any basis in truth (extremely dubious, at best), I can see the point that the younger Trump might have meant to make, and I can fully agree with it. I do not believe that Jesus ever intended that we should be strict pacifists, that we should allow evil and madness to prevail, and do nothing to oppose it.

It is notable that those who embrace and promote evil often call for tolerance and peacefulness on the part of those who would oppose them, and yet once they gain power, they never show any similar tolerance or peacefulness toward those that they oppose.

When someone like Tainted Tommy condemns a man for calling for active opposition to evil; you know on what side stands. Not that we didn't already know this about him.

My religion is liberty.

Those who want to take it are the enemy.
Yet you pussied when an election was stolen right under your nose. So much for your religion.

kitten.jpg

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"

The future Edward VII of England and the Commonwealth and all that had his lover. He was going to be the head of British and Commonwealth morality, head of the Church of England, and yet he had a lover.

The rich didn't care, as long as the plebs didn't find out.

Right now I think it's pretty similar, except they're literally telling the plebs, and the plebs just can't hear it.

Most of these people are either liars pretending to be Christians, or Christians who have warped their religion like Jihadis.

They tell themselves they're fighting "evil" to excuse their own behaviors. Ugly.
Was it unChristian to oppose Nazi Germany during WWII?

Imagine if Britain and America turned the other cheek by refusing to kill and allowed Hitler and Tojo to rule the world

Forum List

Back