Trump Jnr says following the teachings of Jesus has gotten us nothing

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"
I don't know because I can't find a transcript of the speech, but I am willing to bet that not only are your sources, as well as the MSM taking him out of context, but outright lying about it....

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"
/——-/ Trump Jr is correct. Your idiotic quotes are ridiculous.

you realize this thread isn’t about a politician right?

but i certainly can…i can imagine an entire party…the dems voted at the DNC convention to cancel God…for goodness sake

Don jr is politicking for his father.. He's a lunatic to attack Jesus.

He is right. Turning the other cheek gets you nothing but a knife in both cheeks. Never give the democrats an inch. Not a millimeter. We should never, ever, ever, play nice. Democrats should be crushed into dust and the dust mixed with sulphuric acid.

Forum List

Back