🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Jr. said, "we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
So, folks, based on the above quote, we have 2 choices confronting us:

One, Donald Trump Jr. is a moron who didn't know where Trump enterprises is getting its money...which would make him an idiot...............OR

Two, Trump Junior is 100% correct and THAT is why, his daddy is refusing to reveal his tax returns because they could confirm how much he is beholden to Russian oligarchs and, of course, Putin....

CHOOSE !!!

What Natty fails to tell the readers is that the quote was made by Donald Trump, Jr. in 2008 at a real estate conference.

One, Donald Trump Jr. is a moron who didn't know where Trump enterprises is getting its money...which would make him an idiot...............OR

Two, Trump Junior is 100% correct and THAT is why, his daddy is refusing to reveal his tax returns because they could confirm how much he is beholden to Russian oligarchs and, of course, Putin....

CHOOSE !!!
Hundred percent of the Clinton foundation money comes from Saudi terrorists…

Natty is a fool.

Thank you....I sincerely mean it.........When an idiot calls me a "fool", I know I'm on the right track...

By the way......Isn't it better to NOT answer the question posed and instead call the poster a "fool"?

It kind of gives you a break from over-taxing your brain cells, correct?

CHOOSE !!!
"We have 2 choices confronting us"...lol...not to "confront" you with another conundrem but how much sleep has this election cost you?
lol..."we have 2 choices confronting us"...not to "confront" you with another conundrum but how much sleep have you lost since the election?

Not ONE of these right wing morons could address the question posed......
These folks comprise just a waste of good oxygen.

CHOOSE !!!
Huh.....

View attachment 112599
Missing her, eh?

CHOOSE !!!
"We have 2 choices confronting us"...lol...not to "confront" you with another conundrem but how much sleep has this election cost you?
lol..."we have 2 choices confronting us"...not to "confront" you with another conundrum but how much sleep have you lost since the election?

Bit of a stuttering problem there, nit wit???? LOL
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...maybe you should get more sleep

Not ONE of these right wing morons could address the question posed......
These folks comprise just a waste of good oxygen.
Sounds like yours was compromised in the womb...are you mad because we don't take you seriously enough?

Sounds like yours was compromised in the womb...are you mad because we don't take you seriously enough?

Given your fucked up mind set, if you did take me seriously, I'd consider a lobotomy.
So, in a round about way....THANKS......lol

Because BORROWING Totalitarian Chinese money is BETTER than Russia investing in America.

Because BORROWING Totalitarian Chinese money is BETTER than Russia investing in America.

Actually the answer, nitwit is YES!!!

Chinese loans rely on some form of collateral......Russian loans rely on collusion with a puppet.

We WILL see those Trump tax returns

CHOOSE !!!

This was 2008. Trump is a businessman and had every right to deal with Russian BUSINESSMEN since they are a member of the G8 and G20.

A lot of Russian money was coming into the US. It's called international commerce fool.

Forum List

Back