🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Judge blocking new immigration order is UNPRECEDENTED judicial overreach

lead630_blur-31c3d1d269b616dd4e77bc466b44f955.jpg

Dickhead judge says Trump orders is against a particular religion.....NO SHIT DUMBASS!
What other religion produces Islamic Terrorists???

Trump calls ruling against new travel ban 'unprecedented judicial overreach'

"Less than two hours after a federal judge in Hawaii issued a nationwide temporary restraining order on the Trump administration's revised travel ban, the president slammed the decision as "an unprecedented judicial overreach."

A day before the executive order was to take effect, U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson blocked the limitations on travel and immigration. Watson's ruling in Hawaii Wednesday noted that "a reasonable, objective observer… would conclude" that the ban "was issued with a purpose to disfavor a particular religion."

This is the kind of mentality that ignores the fact that overeating produces fat people.

YOU made the assertion so YOU defend it. Like I said, I doubt you have any idea what you're saying when you say it.
Nah I don't care to. The ban doesn't even exist anymore so it's pointless.

You mean you can't because your claims, your assertions, are bull shit. You're full of crap making false comment after false comment.
If I was being false the new Muslim ban would still be in place :wink:

Tobacco smoking was never healthy but at one time tobacco companies claimed otherwise. Your above comment is stupid and your assertions are false.

Donald Trump responded to the federal judge in Hawaii who froze his latest executive order restricting immigration just hours before it was supposed to go into effect.

Donald Trump responded to the federal judge in Hawaii who froze his latest executive order restricting immigration just hours before it was supposed to go into effect.

Speaking from a rally in Nashville Wednesday night, the president said it was “unprecedented judicial overreach.”

Trump: Judge Blocking New Immigration Order Is ‘Unprecedented Judicial Overreach’

Donald Trump responded to the federal judge in Hawaii who froze his latest executive order restricting immigration just hours before it was supposed to go into effect
============================================================================

Everything that is wrong the radical left want nothing more than to make it right. You can't make wrong's right you morons.
We are already seeing diseases in our Country that haven't been here before or haven't been around for a long time.
That's why you Vet them you idiots. This is just one issue of many.

you wouldn't know what "judicial overreach" is.

hint: it isn't anything that you don't approve of.

use legitimate sources that can actually inform you.

------------------------------------------------ seems to me that after its gets by the 'supremes' and is recognized as legal the President can just extend it if he likes OldSchool !!
By the time it gets to the Supreme Court it will have been supposed to expire weeks or months ago. This pointless, arbitrary EO is DOA pismoe.
Matters.....the point is these corrupt judges need to get an ass-whipping in court.
You obviously don't know how court works
Actually I do.

I suggest you remove your fucking head from your ass.
My head's fine. You're the one who thinks the Muslim ban is constitutional and still in place.
It's not exactly a Muslim ban. If it was, every predominantly Muslim country would be on the list.
You're just too stoopid to admit this and instead parrot leftist rhetoric as if it is logical.

I don't think the judge even read the order. He instead sites a campaign speech as justification.

He's going to be overturned at the SCOTUS.
Scotus won't even look at it
You're full of shit too.
They have more important cases than unconstitutional and arbitrary temporary travel bans.
Actually this will take precedent because of the obvious illegality we're seeing from corrupt Obama judges creating laws from the bench. The new order just makes it easier for SCOTUS to overturn dickhead tyrants in black robes who think they can put our national security at risk without consequences.
Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.

Pointless to you. but that doesn't mean a whole lot.

By the time it gets to the Supreme Court it will have been supposed to expire weeks or months ago. This pointless, arbitrary EO is DOA pismoe.
Matters.....the point is these corrupt judges need to get an ass-whipping in court.
You obviously don't know how court works
Actually I do.

I suggest you remove your fucking head from your ass.
My head's fine. You're the one who thinks the Muslim ban is constitutional and still in place.
It's not exactly a Muslim ban. If it was, every predominantly Muslim country would be on the list.
You're just too stoopid to admit this and instead parrot leftist rhetoric as if it is logical.
The ones Trump has business dealings with are not on the list

Scotus won't even look at it
You're full of shit too.
They have more important cases than unconstitutional and arbitrary temporary travel bans.
Actually this will take precedent because of the obvious illegality we're seeing from corrupt Obama judges creating laws from the bench. The new order just makes it easier for SCOTUS to overturn dickhead tyrants in black robes who think they can put our national security at risk without consequences.
Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.

your opinion of his opinion means way less.

Tobacco smoking was never healthy but at one time tobacco companies claimed otherwise. Your above comment is stupid and your assertions are false.
VP Pence actually still thinks cigarettes are healthy.

Run away. That's what cowards do.

is that response supposed to respond to his post? try reading his post again... this time with comprehension.

You're full of shit too.

your opinion of his opinion means way less.

It means a lot to me and even more to my dog

Forum List

Back