Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
One would think that with the Manafort flip and Mueller noose tightening, Guido would keep his damn mouth shut. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sad

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...mp-jr-instagram-post-mocked-kavanaugh-accuser

sub-buzz-8132-1537189665-3.png

One would think that with the Manafort flip and Mueller noose tightening, Guido would keep his damn mouth shut. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sad

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...mp-jr-instagram-post-mocked-kavanaugh-accuser

sub-buzz-8132-1537189665-3.png

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

So again, you asshat.....what rape victim?

Drunken Ford was a high school whore, how come she was not home studying?

Nominated for idiotic, misogynistic and baseless post of the day.
No wait, let me think about that - There have been MANY

Couldn't have been much of a crime if she waited thirty years to tell someone.

What a moron.

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?
Don't you have new NRA propaganda or something to post? Carry on ...

Hell. I'd mock her to. She's plenty mockable.

I sincerely hope that if you, your daughter, or your sister ever try to share a sexual assault experience......that they aren't mocked. But are listened to and treated with respect.

Suuuurrrree, if she was such an innocent good girl ..

Why was she drunk at a party when she was only 16?

How come the police don't arrest her today for underage drinking?

She admits it.

Suuuurrrree, if she was such an innocent good girl ..

Why was she drunk at a party when she was only 16?

Wow. Even by the typical 'blame the victim' standard, that's a particularly loathsome post.

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?
Don't you have new NRA propaganda or something to post? Carry on ...

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

Forum List

Back