Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

One would think that with the Manafort flip and Mueller noose tightening, Guido would keep his damn mouth shut. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sad

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...mp-jr-instagram-post-mocked-kavanaugh-accuser

sub-buzz-8132-1537189665-3.png
Now that's funny!

Trump and Putin need to wipe the democrat Party down to 6 or 8 Senate seats - tops. In fact, combined with Voter ID, they may go the way of the dodo

Drunken Ford was a high school whore, how come she was not home studying?

Nominated for idiotic, misogynistic and baseless post of the day.
No wait, let me think about that - There have been MANY

Suuuurrrree, if she was such an innocent good girl ..

Why was she drunk at a party when she was only 16?

Wow. Even by the typical 'blame the victim' standard, that's a particularly loathsome post.

So she is innocent but some how ended up drunk at a party where guys was at?

Hell. I'd mock her to. She's plenty mockable.

I sincerely hope that if you, your daughter, or your sister ever try to share a sexual assault experience......that they aren't mocked. But are listened to and treated with respect.

You can bet your ass if I'd been nearly raped everyone would know about it and it wouldn't take me 30 years either.

She's mockable as hell.

One would think that with the Manafort flip and Mueller noose tightening, Guido would keep his damn mouth shut. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sad

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...mp-jr-instagram-post-mocked-kavanaugh-accuser

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

So again, you asshat.....what rape victim?
The alleged crime was “near rape”

Wow. Even by the typical 'blame the victim' standard, that's a particularly loathsome post.

Innocent of what?

What exactly is your argument? That because she was drinking should couldn't be attacked? That no one could try to forcibly rape her?

Stop throwing the word "rape" out there. Even saying "near rape" is not appropriate.

I've noticed many leftists around the internet are referring to Kavenaugh as a "rapist".
That is absolute bullshit, and dishonest as hell.

Hell. I'd mock her to. She's plenty mockable.

I sincerely hope that if you, your daughter, or your sister ever try to share a sexual assault experience......that they aren't mocked. But are listened to and treated with respect.

You can bet your ass if I'd been nearly raped everyone would know about it and it wouldn't take me 30 years either.

She's mockable as hell.

Most rapes go unreported. So its not just possible.....but probable, that someone you care about has been sexually assaulted and never reported the experience.

And given your reaction, can you see why they wouldn't want to share that experience with you?

The one witness she is relying on says it never happened there was never a party as she described. No one was attacked.

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

So again, you asshat.....what rape victim?
The alleged crime was “near rape”

Alleged and near rape.

Wonder if she's boing after the four men or just Kavenaugh?? It was four men right??

Where are the other three??

Innocent of what?

What exactly is your argument? That because she was drinking should couldn't be attacked? That no one could try to forcibly rape her?

My argument is simple .

If she is such a victim. How come she was not at home studying while watching who shot JR? Instead of going to a party and getting drunk..

Almost raped is like almost winning the election.
yeah, and I'm sure she was almost a virgin at the time.

Oh boy - here we go again with the "it's okay to attempt to rape non-virgins" schtick ...
LOSER
Well shit! You dumbasses threw “innocent until proven guilty” out the fucking window a long time ago!

Hell they have Trump convicted, heading out of the country and responsible for hurricanes.

Gotta love the lefty loons. They sure are good for a laugh.

Innocent of what?

My argument is simple .

If she is such a victim. How come she was not at home studying while watching who shot JR? Instead of going to a party and getting drunk..

Because a girl drinking doesn't justify attempting to forcibly rape her.

Ever.

Forum List

Back