Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

Year book?
Whose? He went to an all boys school.

The local public HS in the town?
Brett Kavanaugh attended high school at Georgetown Preparatory School....an all boys school! NOT the local high school!

My kids friends do the same. But the kids from the town attend a HS so if you want to know his friends get the year book.
So, you could get 64 girls in a different school to say you never attempted to rape them in the next 24 hours? Oh, and girls back in the 80's? Or, 90's or whenever you graduated from high school. Let's see you do that.

Year book?

Brett Kavanaugh attended high school at Georgetown Preparatory School....an all boys school! NOT the local high school!

My kids friends do the same. But the kids from the town attend a HS so if you want to know his friends get the year book.
So, you could get 64 girls in a different school to say you never attempted to rape them in the next 24 hours? Oh, and girls back in the 80's? Or, 90's or whenever you graduated from high school. Let's see you do that.

Idk? How do you think he got it?

Yes, he probably looked in a yearbook and copied the names of the girls in it, but NEVER talked to them or even knew them. I could get any yearbook from years ago and copy off the names of the students in it, but that wouldn't make them a credible source now would it? Especially if i never even met them. I could say that none of the boys ever tried to rape me, but then, I never even knew any of those boys, so while being the truth, it would be a farce!

Yes, he probably looked in a yearbook and copied the names of the girls in it, but NEVER talked to them or even knew them. I could get any yearbook from years ago and copy off the names of the students in it, but that wouldn't make them a credible source now would it? Especially if i never even met them. I could say that none of the boys ever tried to rape me, but then, I never even knew any of those boys, so while being the truth, it would be a farce!

Similar to an accuser who cannot recall the date and time? Also a farce?

Wait. You are sober when you post? Then how do you explain the consistent dumbassery?

Uhhh.,..this wouldn't be anything like your last scenario would it?

View attachment 217023

My last scenario was right on the money - cut it with the OT trolling (reported)
That day looms near - I plan on a Perp-Walk PARTAY! :D

View attachment 217021

My scenario is FAR more likely than yours. :)

34255302220_69514a8e7e_b.jpg

Keep dreaming....tell us how your scenario goes when Trump is getting on Air Force one in 2024 when he is leaving office after his 2nd Term...

And handing over the reigns to Pence for another 8 years.
With Kavenaugh on the court.
SHOOT ME NOW

DOTR is a hoot no? I'm with ya - I'll take Pence for the remainder of Donald's term once Mueller's report comes out (probably mid November to early December).
Then, out with the bunch of these slimy crooks!

Forum List

Back