Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

Who is dumb enough to believe that someone really thinks they can remain anonymous if they accuse a nominee to the SC of sexual harassment and want it to keep them off the bench?

If anyone uses their allegation, it is automatically rejected if the accuser remains anonymous. Thus, the ONLY way this gets used is if the accuser is identified. When it comes to he said/she said and there's no other corroboration, we can only go by the public character of the parties involved.
Punching down? Check.
Kissing up? Check.

Yep, the poster going by the moniker hadit is a Republican

Are you among those dumb enough to believe the narrative? I mean, since you responded to the content of my post and all.

There is a reason we have statutes of limitations. Witnesses are not reliable when something happened 30 yrs ago.
Speaks to Kavanaugh's character, which is already non-existent as he's been PROVEN to be a liar, lying to Congress and all.

The fact that he lied through his teeth to congress about stolen democratic documents shows to me he has zero respect for our congress, for our laws, for our constitution, for the truth and for decency.

The fact that he lied to congress makes him a criminal. It's a crime to lie to congress. He belongs in prison for his crimes. Not a judge on any court.

Now add in this lie about what he did at a party in the 80s, it just doesn't surprise me. Most women know this type of man and we know that the last place he should be is a judge on any court.

The last time this happened in 1991, we saw a lot of women elected to our congress. This isn't good for the republicans. There's an election in November. The people will speak with their votes.

We will see what happens.

The fact that he lied through his teeth to congress about stolen democratic documents shows to me he has zero respect for our congress, for our laws, for our constitution, for the truth and for decency.

The fact that he lied to congress makes him a criminal. It's a crime to lie to congress. He belongs in prison for his crimes. Not a judge on any court.

Now add in this lie about what he did at a party in the 80s, it just doesn't surprise me. Most women know this type of man and we know that the last place he should be is a judge on any court.

The last time this happened in 1991, we saw a lot of women elected to our congress. This isn't good for the republicans. There's an election in November. The people will speak with their votes.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

There is a reason we have statutes of limitations. Witnesses are not reliable when something happened 30 yrs ago.
Speaks to Kavanaugh's character, which is already non-existent as he's been PROVEN to be a liar, lying to Congress and all.

Really? Should I judge you by how you were when you were a minor? MarcATL was in diapers until he was 5. Wow that means he must be stupid and a slow learner. Take your biased blue glasses off for a second.

Wow the snowflake convention is in full bloom. So we are going to ignore the 70 or so women that have spoken highly of him? Where is the outrage about Ellison and Booker? Hypocrite.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

That is because you are a biased Leftist snow flake.

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

She already took one - Catch the fuck up

She also saw a therapist about it in the past.

She's not lying.

Women know about men who do this sort of thing. We all knew about boys who did it when we were young. Those boys grow up to me men who don't belong on our supreme court.

My question is what was he doing drinking at a party when he was just a teenager? Why question her actions without questioning his?

Those who are questioning her about drinking and being at a party at 16 are only admitting they believe he did do that to her and are only trying to justify it by blaming the victim/survivor.

Sounds like you believe her just because in the real world it’s possible for a 16-year-old girl to be raped at a party. It COULD happen and it’s happened to others so it must be true, right?

Seriously where did you learn reasoning skills?

It's never a good idea to put words in people's mouths or posts. You usually get it wrong.

Like this time.

I believe her because she took a polygraph test and passed. I believe her because she went to a therapist about it in 2012. I believe her because kavanaugh already lied to congress in the bush boy years so he's a proven liar and once a person is a proven liar to me I stop believing anything they say unless they provide honest proof.

kavanaugh and everyone who supports him have offered zero proof of his claims.

Meanwhile Ms. Ford has proof through passing a polygraph test and going to see a therapist about it in 2012.

Yes things like this happen. I remember when I was in high school and we all knew about the boys who did things like this. We knew their names and knew to stay away from them.

I know the type of boy who does this. kavanaugh is a grown man who shows to me the behavior of a man who was a boy who did things like that. His lying and past behavior in his court have shown me that yes, he's the type to do this type of thing. I've read transcripts from a couple of cases he presided over in court. In my opinion his behavior in those cases disqualify him from presiding on any court in America. Those transcripts also show his very low opinion of women and how he believes that women are stupid.

It's never a good idea to think that you can tell me what my motivation is and what I'm thinking.

You're wrong.

She told the therapist it was 4 men and she was in her late teens. The polygraph question was “is your assertion correct “. I can assert I am a lamp and that would be correct doesn’t mean I am a lamp. Usually this sort off behavior repeats itself. See Weinstein and Clinton. Not the case here. Your reasoning is biased and flawed. No chance he d be convicted in court but public opinion is a different matter.

Exactly. That’s why in America the people don’t decide these things and lynch mobs are illegal.

Hell. I'd mock her to. She's plenty mockable.

I sincerely hope that if you, your daughter, or your sister ever try to share a sexual assault experience......that they aren't mocked. But are listened to and treated with respect.

You mean like how Hillary Clinton mocked a 12 year old girl that was raped by her client by laughing about it?

It’s amazing how liberals just dismiss the fact that Hillary defended an actual rapist of a young girl, got him off with a slap on the wrist, and laughed about it on tape. And yet according to them Republicans are evil and support rape because they aren’t believing a baseless accusation of groping, not rape, 40 years after the fact.

Widely DEBUNKED A-Hole ^ So why the REPEATS?

Trump wrongly says Clinton laughed at rape victim
Did Clinton laugh about a rapist’s light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?
The Story Behind A Campaign Line: Did Clinton Laugh At A Rape Victim?
AP FACT CHECK: Trump says Clinton laughed at rape case
Trump is wrong: Hillary Clinton did not laugh about the rape of a 12-year-old

She DID laugh about the fact her client, an accused rapist, passed the polygraph, said it “forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.” That’s what it says it your first “debunking” article. LOL you’re just not smart enough to figure out these “fact-checks” tell the truth while attempting to debunk whatever can be debunked about the statement in question. Politifact rated the claim false bc while Trump said she laughed AT the victim, they say technically she wasn’t laughing AT the victim, but the fact remains she DID laugh about getting a rapist off and she DID laugh about the fact her guilty client passed a polygraph.

Now go ahead and rate this comment funny and try and scrub it from your mind bc that’s exactly what you’ll do.

^ ^ ^ BAH - Fact checkers - Who needs 'em! :rolleyes:

93d69372b5cbf7dc3b3c807453bc8e9b.jpg

LOL you always respond with a silly meme whenever you can’t contradict an assertion. Thanks for letting me know I’ve won this argument.

As Ben Shapiro pointed out, Aldritch Aimes, the FBI agent who was a Russian spy passed at least 2 lie detector tests when he was giving secrets to the Russians...lie detector tests mean nothing, which is why you can't use them in court. And in a friendly environment they mean even less.
Ben Sharpiro...HILARIOUS!!!

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

Care to negate Shapiro’s claim?

Wow the snowflake convention is in full bloom. So we are going to ignore the 70 or so women that have spoken highly of him? Where is the outrage about Ellison and Booker? Hypocrite.

41900390_2214839028530546_1568535538401542144_n.jpg

41946226_10160817698235203_2601876228545708032_n.jpg

Uhhh.,..this wouldn't be anything like your last scenario would it?

View attachment 217023

My last scenario was right on the money - cut it with the OT trolling (reported)
I can't wait to see the jokes made when Beavis Trump is perp-walked in cuffs.

#WhatADayThatWillBe

That day looms near - I plan on a Perp-Walk PARTAY! :D

View attachment 217021

My scenario is FAR more likely than yours. :)

34255302220_69514a8e7e_b.jpg

Keep dreaming....tell us how your scenario goes when Trump is getting on Air Force one in 2024 when he is leaving office after his 2nd Term...

And handing over the reigns to Pence for another 8 years.
With Kavenaugh on the court.
SHOOT ME NOW

Forum List

Back